TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through September 05, 2011 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20521767,00.html

Bachelor Pad's Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl Wish Jake Pavelka Happiness
By Mark Gray
Monday August 22, 2011 10:00 AM EDT

Is the Jake Pavelka-Vienna Girardi-Kasey Kahl triangle on ABC's Bachelor Pad as tumultuous as it appears?

Well, the three won't be sharing tea anytime soon, but the show's power couple said they actually don't harbor any ill will toward the former Bachelor star.

"Let me publicly say that we honestly have no problems with Jake," Kahl told PEOPLE Saturday at Las Vegas's Studio 54. "We wish Jake the best. Seriously, we're happy. We came to play the game and we did. I wish him the best and she wishes him the best. We're so happy and we really want him to be happy, too."

<snipped for length>

Vienna's hair is no longer blonde. It's kind of reddish. It looks good.

I don't think the link will work but if you want to see the photo, you can probably google or search on people.com.)

<fixed link>

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
if Vienna and Kasey win, i will puke!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I've decided I'm gonna quit watching. I just find Vienna and Kasey so unlikable, that it's not "fun" to watch them on my TV.

(And I think Kasey's statement simply indicates that "he won" and so yeah, he's happy. What an idiot. Even his statement makes him look like a chump.)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Now that Melissa is gone Vienna is going to look bad to me again.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL Dogdoc -- last week they spent so much time on Melissa's craziness that we hardly got to see any of viennas!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
and Michelle hasn't been one bit crazy.....yet....

Glenn

07-05-2003

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
There is an unverified rumor going around that this season of Bachelor Pad was cast with the purpose of making Michelle the voice of reason.

But of course, you should remember that I thought Ali had Vienna's number and was never the mean girl.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I still think Ali was the mean girl. I however liked her more when she was the bachelor but even then you could tell she had a mean girl streak.

I am on the fence about Vienna.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Glenn, I have always said that when TPTB cast for Brad's season, they were probably hoping Michelle would make it far enough that they could make her the next Bachelorette. Let's face it - she is stunningly beautiful and 100,000 men would apply for her show. I don't think they were expecting her to come off so bat-shit crazy - thus they had to make Ashley the next Bachelorette after Chantel declined. I'm sure Michelle's behavior on Brad's season would have frightened a lot of men.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Lexie, your last post makes a lot of sense. I'm still not a huge Michelle fan, but it's nice to see she has redeemed herself somewhat since Brad's season.

Have to say I thought all the comments from the girls about Kasey's bad breath were hysterically funny. Way to woo the ladies Kasey, LOL!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Shades of Big Brother! They now have to play as couples till the end of the show.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I must say, Erica with those "little tiaras" is truly annoying!

I mean - who wears little tiaras???? (or am I out of the loop???)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Those catacombs look familiar, like from the Bachelor.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Why why why save Kasey and Vienna???????????

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Seeing Vienna bragging about the rose!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't think having a 9 year old son makes Ella more deserving of the rose or the money though.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc - are you and I the only 2 ppl watching this in America????:-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I have two Facebook friends who are involved.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I was watching. Until I realized Vienna and Kasey acted like psycho creeps and decided not to watch. When they leave... Maybe.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I'm watching. I don't think I like Holly all that much any more.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
So we are not alone Dogdoc...smiles.

I am just so confused as to why they would chose to keep Kasey and Vienna. They are so weird.

Ella is a nice lady. It seems to me.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Many of them seem to have valid reasons to want the prize money.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
My niece called me on Skype right as the voting started. I hit the 'record' and just watched the ending now.

I am glad to see Erica gone.

I hope Holly breaks up with Michael.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
I decided to do Hell's Kitchen for the east coast feed and save BP for my local primetime viewing. Some of these people are wearing thin on me already so I'm expecting to be pretty annoyed by tonight's episode.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm glad we only have one more week of Vienna and creepy Casey. I'm really beginning to think those two are made for each other -- one is as bad as the other in the drama dept.

I was glad to see Blake turn down the tiara advancement. It was cute to see him blush. I'll be interested to see if he and Holly dated after the show. The whole Holly Michael thing isn't clear to me. When she broke off the engagement, was it because she wasn't ready to get married, needed more time? Then later Michael decided if she didn't want to marry him, he was out of there? I have to wonder if he's not just having the usual 'if I can't have her I don't want anyone else to' kind of moment.

And sorry, but this whole 'man code' stuff just irks me. As I understand it, Michael broke up with Holly most recent, so she's a free woman and Blake should be able to court her and she should be able to respond. Now there is no reason to flaunt it in front of Michael and I don't think either of them have.