TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through August 26, 2011 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice that blatant rose off, rose on, rose off during Graham and Michelle's chat during the date?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I lol when Erica was creeping around to listen to Melissa talking with one of the guys outside on a bench. Just the way she was on hands and feet with her butt up in the air was so childlike and funny!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
On GMA this morning, they were discussing the Jake and Vienna thing. They called Vienna "vengeful" and said that Jake was about redemption and Kasey/Vienna were only about revenge. And while they didn't actually say it, they sure intimated that C/V look like a bunch of idiots for not acting like adults. And they held up Holly an her ex as an example.

I'll probably not get a chance to watch last night's show, as I need to clear some things off my DVR...

So having said that... is there anything I should watch for? I can watch and FF thru most of the 2 hours and catch anything worth catching if you guys think there IS anything worth catching. :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was fun enough to watch but not many specific highlights. The synchronized swimming was kind of entertaining (particularly that the guys did so well). Brett Michaels sang. Kasey tried to give Vienna a promise ring and she cut him off before he could even get the box out (ouch!). Anyway, he is still guarding and protecting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The synchronized swimming was great and, of course, Brett Michaels.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I am very po'd to have watched for 2 hours and they didnt show who got da boot. (i get po'd at myself for wasting my like on the show anyway)
i think with a 2 hour show they should have wrapped it all up

LOVED the guys show! would only have been better with flowered swim caps

vienna has crazy eyes. If I were jake i would have voted myself off first day to get away from her. couldnt believe he gave her a rose that first day

I think Holly is over Michael and going to crush his heart again. I didnt like him on his season but like him now

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Happymom, I'm also hoping that Holly and Michael get back together. He really, really loves her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and is it just me, or has Michelle Money become the voice of reason this season? She has definitely toned down the bat-shit behavior from when she was on Brad's season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lurkin, <Jake> got the boot. Chris said whoever's name he said would be safe. Then the screen went black ala The Sopranos season finale. They are saving the good stuff after the elimination for next week.

<99 - fixed by request :-)>

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
It is clear that Michael loves Holly but that she is not ready for a full commitment, although I think she loves him. I hope they get some counseling together to learn how to make this work. I think they are adorable and it is refreshing to see their relationship as opposed to that of Kasey and Vienna!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Happymom......YES. WE noticed that Graham did not have the rose, then he had it, then he didn't, then..... It was quite funny really that their editing was so bad.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I thought Chris said Kasey right before the screen went black, leading me to believe Kasey was safe. Maybe I'm missing something.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Chris said "Kasey", so if the person who's name was said is Safe, then Kasey is staying and Jake is the one going home.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
This is from Chris H.'s blog (I'm sorry I don't know how to put it here like mods desire):

" He made one last ditch effort to save himself and everybody else from the power couples, but for some reason the stragglers couldn’t pull it together, and much to the delight of Kasey and Vienna, Jake went down. He really only has himself to blame. That very first week if he hadn’t given Vienna the rose, things would have been much different. Now with Jake gone, the power couples are only that much stronger. "

I read this to believe that Jake is off.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Soooooooorrryyyyyyyyyyyy... I meant to say that Jake got the boot because Chris said "Kasey" before the screen went blank.

Mods, could you please edit my post to read that "Jake" got the boot?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's what I get for posting when I should be working.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Lexie - Never let work interfere with your posting. lol

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I like Michael & Holly together. I do like Blake but Melissa is tooooo much! I kind of feel sorry for Blake because he has to put up with Melissa or be put out for being "mean" to her. He's not the least bit interested in her......and, can you blame him!

Still, cringe over Kasey & V. Gosh, they are hard to like even a little. What the Heck with him singing in his "Kermit" voice to her.....I about barfed!

Aussiedeb

07-05-2004

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aussiedeb a private message Print Post    
Maybe Kasey punched Jake like he said he was going to.. so they had to cut that off until next week.. I was so disappointed on how the ceremony ended but loved Jeff doing the swimming.. those little parts at the end are priceless..

Happygal

11-15-2004

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
Happymom, not just the rose on/rose off mistakes last night. Earlier in the show there were scenes where Vienna was already wearing the "promise ring". Either she's had it for a while and the producers set up the scene where she gets it, or they were showing scenes really out of order last night.

It always amazes me how bad the editing is on Bachelor shows.

Loved masked man's syncro routine in the pool last night. As usual, the highlight of the episode.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
When the screen went blank, I thought my Comcast recorder had cut off !

What a sudden ending! I am glad the masked man came on. Why were people waking up while he swam?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think the people waking up is just video they have of people stirring in the night. It's supposed to make us think they hear him out there. But I think all of his footage was filmed when he was in the house with Ashley's season. It's all very silly, but I enjoy it. LOL. They are wise to provide a bit of comic relief at the end of this train wreck of a show!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Brenda.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Hopefully, he was saying Kasey who got to go!!!!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Bbwatcher, unfortunately Chris confirmed in his blog that Jake is gone.