TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through August 23, 2011 users admin

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Kasey is really loony tunes!! He and Vienna are quite the couple!

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Lots of looney tunes in that house tonight!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
LOL Gumby! You are right about that!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
what the heck??!!!! thought it was going to a commerical and then it just sort of ended. was kasey safe???

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
So who was voted out?...

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I'm confused too, but I have a feeling Jake is safe, and he's telling Kasey that the limo is waiting. So, I guess this is the most dramatic rose ceremony yet?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
YES! It just sort of ended...I was confused. Didn't Chris say "Kasey" and supposedly the person named was going home? It just cut out so suddenly.

But I do have to say, the masked man at the end was funny!

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
So this is more of a surprise ending based on the fact that no one can figure out how it's ended?!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
usually they call out the person who gets the rose, and then the other goes home.

Maybe when Jake said if he was going home, he was going to take a few people with him, he meant it?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Whoever's name he says is the one who stays, so I think casey will stay. I don't understand the editing though. Why do that? If you want to leave us hanging, leave us hanging. If Casey got the rose, then show us. Very strange and disappointing overall. Casey is all kinds of Crazy! I can't believe he got mad at Vienna for being cordial to Jake. Everyone should applaud her for acting like a grown up for 10 seconds, not scold her. What a pair. I almost feel dirty watching them interact -- like I'm watching the beginnings of a relationship that will end in a crime.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, like I said, I think there was a big ruckus afterwards, and they wanted to save that part for the beginning of next week, so that's why they left it that way.

Casey and Vienna definitely have some issues. But Jake does too. They all give me the heebie geebies. :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Jake soemtimes reminds me of Tom Cruise, with that crazed kind of intensity. But Jake pales in comparison to the level of craziness oozing off of Casey and Vienna. It's almost scary. Maybe that's why people won't vote them out -- sheer fear!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Well, it seems no one else knows the answer for sure, either! I took it to mean that Kasey was safe when I heard his name at the end. What a dumb way to end it.

I did love the masked man doing synchronized swimming at the end. :-) lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Kar.. I think they wanted to show the crazy stuff after Jake was eliminated last night for the opening of next Monday's show. I don't remember them showing previews for next week's show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and I agree with whoever said it seems like Vienna must be Casey's first real girlfriend.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm watching the CBS morning news and it does look as it Jake left. So I guess this WAS the most dramatic rose ceremony EVEHHHH~!

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I wish Casey had left. I think, like Rachel and Brendan from bb, that Vienna will play a much better, nicer game with him gone.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch yet, just FF'd to the end in the hopes of seeing Kasey and Vienna walking out.

So I don't know anything other than the fact that Kasey constantly says he wants to "punch Jake in the face" kind of creeps me out and scares me. The man is a bully and anyone in the house who doesn't see that is pretty darned clueless.

I don't get the masked man. Is this a spoof on something? He sure couldn't do synchronized swimming!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Costa, the masked guy was a contestant on the last Bachelorette. He insisted on wearing a mask so that Ashely could get to know the real him, on the inside. Everyone made fun of him. And, when he took the mask off, he was booted soon. So, this is just a silly spoof thing making it look like he sneaks into the house and does these random things.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I hate to say it but I think the "spoofy" endings with the masked man are the most entertaining parts of this show. At least he is not clueless, classless and mean. I don't see him bullying anyone nor saying mean things about others....just sayin'

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Kasey and Vienna are disturbing. Their relationship and hatred for Jake seems so dysfunctional. I hope they are just acting and playing it up for the show.

LOL - The men were surprisingly good at synchronized swimming.

I agree that the masked man endings are funny. I enjoy them.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Watched most of the episode last night but got pulled away at the end. Came back to watch the ending online this morning and the episode seems to end with Chris saying Kasey is safe. No goodbyes, no comments, no limo ride. ? Trying to figure out if the online video is messed up or if the episode really ended that way? Anybody know? Perhaps Jake had a meltdown on his way out and it wasn't safe for network audiences? Strange...

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I saw Kasey and Vienna and Graham on a show with some guy named Rob who was hosting the show. They were at a party hosted by Jesse who got the final rose from Deanna. I got the feeling that the party occurred after this Bachelor Pad season ended. If so, Kasey and Vienna were still together when that taped.

At first I thought the Mask was weird, but I have come to look forward to the end when he is shown. It is entertaining.

I'm sure Jake went home - because Chris did say "Kasey". I just wish they hadn't cut it like that. They could have given us just another couple of seconds and still saved any ruckus for next week.

I really wanted Kasey to go home. He is irritating.

That scene with Jake and Erica kissing was kind of icky.

Holly and Michael are really making me hope they get back together and live happily ever after.

Chris was on Good Morning America talking about the show, but I only caught the last few seconds of it. He was talking about how every guy could take a page out of Michael's book. How he is not punishing Holly for rejecting him. Actually, I think it was some relationship expert saying that.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was the way that the episode ended. Sort of an odd cliff-hanger to bring people back to watch next week I guess.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Now with Jake gone, the power couples are only that much stronger.

Chris H's blog
Chris Harrison blogs 'Bachelor Pad' episode 3
by Chris Harrison Aug 23 2011

I truly hope all of you are singing “Every Rose Has Its Thorn in your head while reading this blog. Why on earth it’s taken us ten years to get Bret Michaels to come on our show and sing that song is beyond me.