TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Southern Charm

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Southern Charm users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 30, 2015Dipo25 03-30-15  1:23 pm
Archive through April 30, 2015Dipo25 04-30-15  4:26 pm
Archive through May 18, 2015Dipo25 05-18-15  9:49 pm
Archive through April 04, 2016Dipo25 04-04-16  8:39 pm
Archive through June 20, 2016Dipo25 06-20-16  8:19 pm
Archive through April 04, 2017Dipo25 04-04-17  11:30 am
Archive through May 22, 2017Dipo25 05-22-17  10:38 pm
Archive through June 27, 2017Dipo25 06-27-17  8:04 pm
Archive through April 13, 2018Lexie_girl25 04-13-18  2:59 am
Archive through June 01, 2018Lexie_girl25 06-01-18  2:27 am
Archive through July 26, 2018Dipo25 07-26-18  7:35 am
Archive through September 13, 2018Rainynights25 09-13-18  3:34 pm
Archive through August 05, 2019Dipo25 08-05-19  9:56 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
That whole convo between Madison, Shep and Danni was sad, embarrassing, you name it. Poor Danni:-( I don't understand why Shep feels the need to keep hounding on Austin's relationship with Madison. Austin is a big boy and if things turn sour he has only himself to blame. And yes, I agree wholeheartedly that it's fairly certain Shep did give Danni Chlamydia but what a terrible thing for Madison to blurt that out just because she was angry with Shep. And further she doesn't appear to be remorseful at all....geesh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I love the different outfits that Kathryn wears. I totally cracked up at her Red Snow Bunny outfit while they were in Aspen.

And then her outfit at the foxhunt was fabulous, LOL. Can't wait to see what she wears to Patricia's party.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not too sure about Kathryn's outfit for the ball; couldn't really get a good look but it seemed a little "too much" for the event.

But I never could get a good look.

I was very disappointed in Cameron until I saw she called Shep on his "jealousy". I just don't understand why he cares so much about Austins relationships unless he is just mad he couldn't get to Madison first.

Nothing else makes much sense about his anger and it seems to continue that he thinks he is better than everyone else in the world.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Kathryn does tend to wear eye popping outfits but I guess that's her style and she does "wear them well" IMO. As long as Patricia had no problem with that outfit at the Stag Party I won't either:-) She's becoming one of my favorites on the show btw. And for all Shep's puzzling obsession with Austen and his love life, he still remains my favorite too. This old grandma is hoping someday soon he finds a wonderful gal and settles down a bit.....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Patricia Altschul @Pataltschul·
40m
I’m so fortunate to have escaped the wrath of #HurricaneDorain. My house is on high ground and is built like a fortress. Thank you for your messages of concern. Now we must turn attention to donating whatever we can to disaster relief as well as to animal rescue.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, when did this happen!!!!

Entertainment Tonight @etnow · 34m
It’s a boy for 'Southern Charm’s Thomas Ravenel and his ex Heather Mascoe.
NEWS
‘Southern Charm' Star Thomas Ravenel Welcomes a Baby Boy With Nurse Ex Heather Mascoe... confirmed the arrival of his son, Jonathan Jackson Ravenel, in an interview published by The Daily Mail on Monday.

Jonathan arrived by C-section on June 29, weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, good Lord. The poor baby.

I'm shocked they are still together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, Grooch, they aren't.

Someone needs to teach this guy how to use a condom.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing she got pregnant on purpose.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
So the season is over and there were no comments. I liked Pringle. I think he just wants to get along and not rock the boat. I'm kind of glad Katherine finally spoke up for herself. I don't think she is racist, just oblivious and she has paid the consequences and apologized. I think in the beginning she just wanted to forget about it and hope it all went away but it needed to be acknowledged. I really was set to like Madison L but she turned out to be a real piece of work. I don't know what she is best at....name dropping or name calling. Guys.....steer clear of her, she will eat you alive.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh no!!!! Entertainment Tonight @etnow
·
25m
#SouthernCharm’s Michael Kelcourse has suffered a stroke.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1364324151272480769

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh no!!! I hope he recovers soon!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 11, 2021 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Patricia Altschul
@Pataltschul
· Mar 29
Thank you for asking...of course I miss him as do the dogs and his cat. We’re not allowed to visit him at the Shepherd Center because of Covid but we’re in touch all the time and I talk to his doctors frequently. Because he’s so smart and self motivated he is progressing rapidly. twitter.com/missmartinez38…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 12, 2021 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Patricia Altschul
@Pataltschul
·
2h
Attention HSN shoppers!! Early access to my fabulous caftan collection to be aired on April 16th at 10:00 pm EST. Link in bio or put my name in search bar on http://HSN.com....#lovehsn #caftans #southerncharm

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 04, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just finished bingeing all 7 seasons of this show (I'd never watched it before), and I am ready for Season 8 to start on June 23rd.

I'm a faithful watcher of Summer House (and Winter House). I'd heard of Craig, but never saw him until he showed up on Winter House a few months ago. Now that he and Paige are an item, I can see what the controversy was. Craig is very immature and can be a real tool at times. Hopefully Paige will keep him in line, cause she will not put up with that BS.

Also read that Shep and Taylor took a big trip to Europe this past March. They went to Dubai, Nice, someplace in Italy, then Paris. Could Shep have proposed at the top of the Eiffell Tower (such a cliche)?

I guess we'll find out when the show resumes.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2022 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently Kathryn Dennis has lost custody of her children again for using drugs (coke) and alcohol. I've also read that her son Saint was diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, caused by Kathryn's drinking throughout her second pregnancy. Poor Kathryn. That girl is a mess. I hope she gets the help she needs. I knew she was on a slippery slope when she started drinking again after her first rehab. She justified it by saying that alcohol wasn't her "drug of choice," but I knew right away she was headed down a dangerous road.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Perception is relative. Most viewers love Craig and can't stand Paige.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 12, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, the sites I have been reading have been more pro-Paige and anti-Craig. Guess it depends on which show you're a bigger fan of. Summer House fans tend to favor Paige, while Southern Charm fans favor Craig. I hope Craig has grown up a bit since his days with Naomi. He was awful when he was with her. They both brought out the worst in each other.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
New episode tonight! Actually, in a few minutes on the east coast.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why Venita is being treated so poorly this season. At her joint birthday party with Madison it was all about Madison's engagement and nothing about Venita's birthday. Then she was not invited to Naomie's clam bake which was incredibly rude and now Austen doesn't invite her to Friendsgiving. Is there something I'm missing? And what's with 2-faced Paige running down and denigrating Naomie in her talk with Kathryn and then turning around and being all sweetness when Naomie wanted to clear the air?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought both Craig and Paige were acting very immature in their treatment of Naomi. Paige forbidding Craig to have coffee with Naomi makes them look so insecure. Maybe she should offer to go with them and meet with Naomi as a couple, rather than just forbid him to see her. And Craig being so mean to Naomi just because Paige told him to makes him look really bad. Both Craig and Paige are behaving very immaturely. Not a good look.

I know it's unusual in most areas to even see your ex after you break up, but since they are in the same friend group, they can at least make the effort to be nice to each other. I'm on Naomi's side in this.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm not impressed with the storyline playing out between Naomi, Craig and Paige. Paige is way too edgy on this one. I just hope Naomi continues to take the high road. Those other two can figure out the boundaries of their relationship on their own time, in their own world.

I hope to see more air time for Olivia, Venita and Taylor. Less air time for Paige, Shep, Katherine and Madison.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2023 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
E! News
@enews
·
3h
Southern Charm's Olivia Flowers Shares Family Update 8 Months After Brother Conner's Death

Southern Charm's Olivia Flowers remembered her late brother Conner, who passed away at age 32 in February, and got candid about how her family is still mourning his loss.

Olivia also revealed how she often turned to the 32-year-old, who passed in February following a long battle with Lyme disease, for advice.
https://www.eonline.com/news/1388834/southern-charm

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: