TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Southern Charm: Archive through July 26, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, I am actually still surprised the Thomas is putting up with her, AND no birth control....you have to be kidding me. He should go and get a vasectomy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
In all likelihood, T-Rav will not be on next season as he is facing sexual assault charges from a few years ago.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't get it.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Kathryn and Thomas have a scheduled child custody court date this Friday, May 8. I wonder if the sexual assault investigation will impact anything since charges haven’t been brought.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Snogrl, I think you meant June 8.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo, yes June 8 :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Patricia Altschul Verified account @Pataltschul
4h4 hours ago
More
Remember when you watch #SouthernCharm tonight that it was filmed 7 months ago…… a lot has happened since then

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Watching the show tonight with Saint's birthday. Anyway I am surprised that Thomas is still seeing Ashley after that fit she threw at Hilton Head.

And I think it was totally correct that she wasn't at the birthday party, although it is really funny all these adults who were there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 15, 2018 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I just went to a birthday party for my BFF's grandson's first birthday. Granted, we had a crawfish boil, but there were more adults there than children. There were only two other children under five-years-old and her grandson - but we had 20 adults eating crawfish!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 15, 2018 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it would have been different (to me) if the grandparents had actually been there. I have very few friends that I celebrated their kids birthdays, actually only one....and I was the only adult there who wasn't related to the kids.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 15, 2018 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, most one-year-olds don't have a lot of friends so the birthday party is really for the parents and grandparents.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 15, 2018 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Exactly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see the season finale tonight. Hope Katherine nails Ashley's butt to the wall, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 13, 2018 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I love that "the family friend" in Santa Barbara had the scoop on Ashley being a "polo groupie" (that's how I will put it).

And I thought the show was great, loved the ball and all the fabulous dresses. Thought Katherine looked unbelievable, Ashley certainly seemed jealous of her.

Katherine did very well with Patricia and I loved that she googled everything to make sure she was properly dressed and understood the invite. One of Patricia's issues with her in the past was that she was uneducated. Clearly Ashley didn't since "she kept her gloves on during dinner" as Naomi pointed out, LOL.

And wasn't it great that Thomas's date once again made a spectacle at the ball. Ashley doesn't seem to know how to act in public.

Can't wait to see the reunion since I hear that Thomas wasn't there/invited (can't remember which) and Ashley supposed went to defend him.

I think it is pretty clear that Ashley wanted to "be on the show", wonder if she will stay with him if he goes back to prison or is fired from the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought it was ironic that Patricia who is such a stickler about social etiquette and proper dress wore a yellow caftan to her "winter ball." All of the women were dressed loverly except for her.

The only mistake Katherine made was she should have thanked Patricia before dinner because by waiting as long as she did, it gave Patricia something to hem and haw.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Patricia Altschul Verified account @Pataltschul
5m5 minutes ago
More
Southern Charm's Kathryn Dennis Speaks Out on Fight With Ashley, Plus Patricia Altschul Talks Ashley's "Cruel" Behavior #SouthernCharm @KathrynDennis @Pataltschul

https://realityblurb.com/2018/07/17/southern-charms-kathryn-dennis-speaks-out-on-fight-with-ashley-plus-patricia-altschul-talks-ashleys-cruel-behavior/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Dipo. I still can't get over Patricia's "summer caftan" for a winter ball.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Lexiegirl, it looked sort of fancy with the beading and feathers, but I agree it wasn't an evening gown like she requested the others wear.

I wonder what Ashley thinks when she sees Thomas's friends telling him to buy her off and send her away.

I guess Thomas is just so afraid to be alone he will put up with her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize tonight was the first night of reunion. Of course, Thomas isn't there so Andy read a statement.

Kathryn smartly said she is staying out of it. And looks like she got some new boobs.

Need to watch the whole thing once I finish watching BB.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ashley looked way to thin last night. Not in a good way. And it aged her. I'm wondering if she developed an eating disorder from her being "crazy" and being with Thomas.

Naomi and Shep pretty much threw Thomas under the bus in regards to his situation. Saying he has a volatile side, but then saying they don't want to be involved and talk about it. Very telling on what they think of the situation.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 3:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
One more thing, did anyone see the WWH episode with Shep (Dale Jr was the other guest)?

Shep got into it about his booty calls with Kathryn. They ended when Kathy started hooking up with Thomas and Whitney.

Shep "stole" Kathryn from Craig. She slept in Craig's bed for 2 nights, but he never tried anything with her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I read an article where Ashley said she is so thin because of the stress (first clue you need to leave the relationship); and I agree Grooch she looked awful.

I laughed a lot about Shep and Kathryn, I think it would be great if they ended up together.

And I said to my TV, Craig is just never going to get it, he can't figure out that he has "stinkin'" thinking as he is never accountable and just does not listen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bravotv Verified account @Bravotv
1h1 hour ago
More
"I would hope that we are friends now," the #SouthernCharm matriarch tells The Daily Dish.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/southern-charm-patricia-altschul-on-making-up-with-kathryn-dennis?cid=soc_tw_Bravo_SouthernCharm_Dish

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I was watching clips of tonights episode with Ashley. You can visibly see her chest grow more and more red.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Should be a good one.