TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 13, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Southern Charm: Archive through April 13, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Danni is the girl that fainted. She's been on several times since the show started. She works for JD

I think Mom is referring to Thomas (T-Rav is his nickname).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, T-rav I know, just didn't get Trav, LOL. And thanks I just couldn't place who Danni was a why I don't remember ever seeing her on the show.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
"And what was the deal with the last dinner party at the restaurant, is it closing? Was it named Shermet? I couldn't really figure that out."

I second that, what was the deal?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
JD owned Sermet's. He was closing and reopening under the name "Gentry" - the name of his whiskey.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Dilpo I am sorry I didn't respond I haven't looked at the site. I meant Thomas. T-rav

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Landon Clements will not be back for Season Five. Thomas' girlfriend (who was from California), will be on the show now that she has moved to Charleston - and Kathryn is NOT happy about it. With the exception of Landon, everyone else will be back (no word yet on Austin). Danni and Chelsea will be back on an as-needed basis as a "friend" to Kathryn since she needs someone to film with.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is coming back again....March 10 Special; Series March 15.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
So happy to read the good news that Landon will not be on this show! Happy days. Couldn't stand her whining.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I won't miss Landon but I'm hoping we'll get to see Naomie even though she's not with Craig anymore. I like her better than Craig.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize they had finally broken up, not surprised though.

I guess I need to go and find some background stuff, LOL. Like did Kathryn accidentally fall onto Thomas's penis after the reunion show, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm....Kathryn has changed her hair...alot. And I am wondering if Shep will have his new girlfriend there (the one they did a whole show detailing his search).

I didn't see that Landon is not going to be on the show but I can support that!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh I spoke to soon...Landon moved out to California! Hmmm, they didn't say what she was doing, I wonder what happened to her online magazine or whatever that thing was that she didn't really do much work on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, hahahahaha, I just found an article that says Shep and his RelationShep winner, Bella Clark, have already split!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight, it should be interesting since I think all the couples are no longer couples.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Can't Thomas Ravenel find a woman in his peer group to date rather than girls young enough to be his daughter?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NO, hahahahahahaha, it is amazing to me that these men all think they have to date women in their early 20's.

I was surprised to see that the couple with the restaurants are separated and hearing the girls talk about him gave some real insight into the real way it works in Charleston.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
No is probably the correct answer. Women with age and experience probably wouldn't put up with their teenage personalities. TR kind of grosses me out dating these young girls and as hard as I've tried to see what is so attractive about him, I just can't find anything.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I read an article from 2017 that listed the net worth of the SC people and some of them surprised me.

Net Worth
Shep - $200,000
Craig - $200,000
Cameran - $550,000
Kathryn - $600,000
Thomas - $2 million
Whitney - $2 million
Landon - $3 million
Patricia - $20 million

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think what they see in TR is his money and name; they think it will benefit them somehow and I think he can be charming.

Maybe they see him as a Sugar Daddy.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking this new one saw a TV slot on prime time TV. I read that contrary to TR's story about meeting her in a a bar, Landon has pictures of her on her Instagram from a couple of years ago. Landon lives in California now and this new chic is from California and they are friends. More likely that is how TR met her. He tells a good story though.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Oh, and any man that dresses his new love interest to get under the skin of his old love interest has no redeeming qualities in my book.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, that was pretty low. I wish the courts would give the kids back to Kathryn and then he wouldn't have all the power but I suspect he has the judge's in his pocket with all his money.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Boy, these women were loaded for bear before they even got to Shep's house, LOL.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Great episode. What a piece of work Thomas's new girlfriend is. Do you think they went in the bathroom to have sex or do coke?

I want Craig and Naomi to figure out how not to fight and get back together again.

I always disliked JD. He's such a grifter.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch - I agree this was an awesome episode.
I also agree Thomas's new girlfriend gives me some really strange vibes. I don't know if it is because she is nervous being on TV or she WANTS to be on TV!!!