TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Southern Charm: Archive through May 18, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, goody, they have it up, I shall watch the last bit which I am sure is the firing of Craig, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief, I had to reboot to get it to play to see the last 3 minutes of the show!!

I think Craig thought he was self-employed so could come and go however he pleased. And of course, Whitney is once again a butt-head by spilling the story to his parents. What a jerk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I about died laughing when Craig's boss told him he should associate with people who have jobs, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why is Patricia wearing her sunglasses inside the house, is she hung over or something? I wonder if she is ever completely sober, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, who do these two think they, Shep and Whitney, to talk to Craig's parents about his life.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have they ever said why Craig moved down to Charleston? Did he go to school or law school down there?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, I can't believe Whitney is being such of a jerk when he is at Craig's parents. He reminds me of a person I know who says he is a friend but then makes mean-spirited remarks, and is judgemental. I can't believe it.

How old is Whitney? 50?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I need to amend my earlier statement that has Shep considered in the same breath as Whitney. Shep actually approached Craig appropriately, Whitney did not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now I am really curious how Craig even got hooked up with these people.

And it looks like Whitney is going to keep up his bad behavior next week.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Dipo - totally agree about Whitney - at the time of this season i believe Thomas was 52? and Whitney was a couple years shy of 50 (47? 48?) - the rest seem to be in their 20s-30s.

I can like Shep - he has potential to be a mature nice man if he ever decides to grow up :-) the rest of the men - i have little hope for.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
The shooting schedule does work well for Craig's work hours, lol.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I couldn't hang around this group of people for five minutes. They're the most insincere group...why be with people you don't like??? They might be likeable if they'd put down the booze for five minutes and sober up. With as much as they drink they've got to be perpetually drunk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OK, confirmed Whitney is 47. Craig put it best " who knew I would be taking a 47 year old man home to met my parents", or something like that. And I agree, how odd that Whitney is supposedly a best friend to Craig. At least Shep is closer to being a peer.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
It's their job. You hang around with people that you don't like for your job. You hang around with people that are not your own age, for your job. This is a part of life. In an office, in a factory, as a housewife, wherever.

I/We watch this show to see how people in the south handle it, but only if they bring drama! LOL

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Mummy, I LIVE in the south and believe me this is NOT how people in the south handle anything! Sure we have drama like anywhere else (maybe more so!) but they are, as the saying goes, as useless as teats on a boar hog.

I actually enjoyed much of the show the first season. Now it's painful watching these people self-destruct.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, that blonde girl, the one who narrates, sure has turned out to be a shit-stirrer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
heh, heh, heh...Zudie ‏@Zudie234 · 3m3 minutes ago
The BIGGEST Joke about #TRAV is that he decided to run at ALL #SouthernCharm ALL the cast have 2 Know that the entire campaign was a farce

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see what the "scandal" is tonight that is going to make Kathryn lose her mind, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Very interesting.....Zudie ‏@Zudie234 · 4m4 minutes ago
4 Those of you who watch #SouthernCharm Trust me as a 7th generation South Carolinian @Thomasravenel will NEVER b elected Whitney KNEW this

Sounds like a scripted storyline.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I liked Cameran on RW, that is why I watch Southern Charm.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RW?? Was she on Real World?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thomas is accused of assault, good grief.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am confused, how can Kathryn clear his name? She wasn't even there so what can she do about it. I don't get it.

Am I nuts or is it just Whitney trying to scare up a scandal to make the show better.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And it is mind-boggling that Thomas, a 50 year old man, would break up with Kathryn on Facebook. I mean geeze, just shows me that he stunted his development and maturity somewhere around 16. No wonder he runs with such a young crowd.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ANd why in the world is Whitney registered in New York, that sounds like the scams I used to see a work, his corporation is registered there so he pretends it is his place of residence. One way to prove that is to have your voter registration there.

I knew he was smarmy and sleezey, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he is less than ethical.