TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 04, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Southern Charm: Archive through April 04, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the reunion was filmed just this past weekend. There were pictures of T-Rav getting on the plane with the children he was just awarded unsupervised custody. They normally film the HW reunion shows 3-4 weeks before the finale airs, but I think Andy was on vacation for a couple of weeks so it got pushed back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting, I guess since Katherine failed her drug test, Thomas got the kids. Too bad, I was hoping for a 50/50 custody arrangement.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
T-Rav has unsupervised custody and Kathryn has "supervised" custody. Her parents are going to have to supervise her custody. From what I understand, her parents live quite a ways out from Charleston so she's either going to have to move in with them when she has custody or they are going to have to stay with her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that is just odd, they both use the same nanny, at least that was how it looked on the show, or maybe that was just the Nanny that Katherine had.

Didn't she live out at the plantation when she first had Kelsie and hated it because she felt all alone and so far away from her friends.

Although I am not sure who her friends are these days.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thomas pays for both nannies.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Reunion....I really don't understand what Landon has against Katherine. I mean I know that Katerine can be a piece of work, but what is it with Landon that she has always tried to break the relationship between Thomas and Katherine

I do they just need to co-parent and not be a couple but I think a lot of people (Landon and Whitney, Patricia) really tried to come between them and maybe if they had left them alone they might have worked things out with less volatility.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I felt like Katherine was out of line on the reunion, I try and give her some room since she is young and everyone seems against her. But I feel like she feels entitled to money from Thomas. How many single moms would just love to have their house payments made for them along with a nanny. I mean that is paying some kind of support for the kids right there. Plus I feel everything she owns is a designer brand, and that just doesn't go on in "real" life. I am by no means taking up for Thomas he is very much involved with the situation. I hope Katherine finally understand he will never be her knight he is not capable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Susieqok, I think that Katherine has finally figured out that he is never going to marry her and make that family that they BOTH want. That is what is crazy.

I do agree that Katherine thinks he should be supporting her, and based on some things that Cameron and Landon have said, as well as Patricia, I get the impression that certain young ladies in the south expect to be supported.

I know not all feel that way, especially Cameron, but on this show it seems a little prevalent.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice how "off" Katherine seemed at the reunion? There were moments when others were talking it seemed she was almost falling asleep. I wondered what drug she was taking/using. I also noticed how she got so upset when asked if she'd failed a drug test. I think the girl needs some time in rehab.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sure did Misspoufy...

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
and her kicking her foot up in the air....just makes me not like her and I was rooting for her.
But she has two children she needs to buckle down and find employment and lead "a drama less" life as she can, hopeful that can happen for her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... that's not going to happen. I read an article yesterday that she is living with some guy who may or may not be an antiques dealer, but he is a pill pusher.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
she is so pretty and seems like she could do better then either one of these guys. Plus she really made me mad when she said that Thomas rigged his drug test, she needs to learn she can't control anyone but herself. hard lessons to learn at the expense of your children

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is starting up again tonight....I can't even imagine where they will go with this.

Susieqok, I agree Katherine can do better than these guys, hope she figures that out soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy crap is Thomas going after that other girl now!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And his kids live in the guesthouse!

It is nice to see him without a drink in his hand, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Landon, that's her name....is she seeing Thomas?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Landon spent her time traveling, how does she pay for this stuff, she doesn't have a job.}

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, everyone seems to be a bit mean this season....and Craig just can't keep his mouth shut, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And now we have children on the show. How old is Eliza.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Thomas definitely has a Dad bod, and it sure does seem like Thomas would like to get together with Landon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's like the song for the wicked witch of the west, when Kathryn was driving over, hahahahaha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They fooled me, she was headed to do the drug test!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Landon has to be the meanest cattiiest girl I have ever seen. She is such a mean girl

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true, and for some reason Landon thinks she is a nice girl.