TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Southern Charm: Archive through June 27, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, that is so awful about Austin's sister, just sad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A caftan costs $3000, did I hear that correctly.

And OMG, the ones with their dogs on them, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 29, 2017 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sort of amazing how good Chelsea's makeup looks after sleeping with Austin after the hunt!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, May 29, 2017 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And she was still wearing her tee shirt. And it wasn't even wrinkled.

Yup, I noticed it all, too. Lol!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And once again Landon does some work and doesn't check out the basic thing, does someone else have the name, LOL.

LMAO, Grooch, I noticed that as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I am glad they finally addressed the double standard with Thomas and Kathryn.

He has been the host of a lot of bad events, not just Kathryn.

I hope she can go to her son's birthday and nothing bad happens.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, I couldn't really figure it out, this tweet expresses my thoughts exactly...Zudie‏ @Zudie234 · May 29

#SouthernCharm seriously #Landon is the most boring insipid social climbing obtuse person on any @Bravo show ever UGH totally clueless

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm convinced the producers purposely showed us every time she laughed to annoy us, the viewers.

That tweet pretty much describes her to a tee.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Landon's laughing is annoying and grating.

I don't know if anyone watches SC: Savannah, but I can't get over all that shit in Ashley's house! It looks like a flea market. I would die before I would let cameras film in my house with all that crap in there. Girl needs to have a garage sale.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Shep sure does seem to be going down the wrong path and I was glad to see Kathryn doing so well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why would it be embarrassing to be invited to a birthday party when you don't have custody? I don't understand how that is embarrassing, it is progressive.

Patricia is just a shit-stirrer, and her idea to hook up Landon and Thomas is really stupid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I am sorry but that is the most pathetic petting zoo I have ever seen....kittens and bunnies, LOL.

And I also don't get why this party wasn't in the backyard of Thomas's house, I think he has a nice backyard not sure though.

AND I don't get why all these adults would go to a birthday party, I get adults with children but not all these party animals.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Gizmo cracks me up, I can't believe he went with them to look at the house, LOL.

And I love how Landon said Thomas brought her a huge bouquet....1 rose....and professed his love. I guess I missed the love professing part.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Boy, Shep is a bit entitled.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kathryn and Craig?????

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Huh? Where did you see that Dipo?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, it was just a glance and when I saw it the second time I think it was Thomas, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen the show yet, just a couple of parts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well regardless of what happens, I have always felt like Kathryn is more classy than Landon. And, Ohmy, that was some apology Landon made after going on and on about what a manipulator Kathryn was at the pool.

And what was up with Landon and Austin as Chelsea watched, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, it looks like the finale will be interesting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finale tonight for Southern Charm and Southern Charm Savannah.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
What did everyone think of Southern Charm season finale. I thought it was a little strange, there was nothing of anything final. Also no reunion show? unless I missed something.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Reunion show is next week. I think trav is ridiculous.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shelb, I think a few things are "supposedly" finaled. Naomi did finally figure out she is being a dick to Craig, and I did see him on WWHL and he and Naomi are still together.

I think we can pretty much confirm that Shep has a serious acohol problem, I was amazed to hear he was not allowed to board the plane because he was too drunk.

And I sure to hell hope Kathryn is on birth control or she is going to end up pregnant again.

Although the previews for the reunion make it seem like Kathryn and Thomas are at odds again.

And the true colors of both Thomas and Landon came out. Both of them are awfully arrogant, especially Thomas, I couldn't believe when he said that the women should feel privileged to be with him!

And what was the deal with the last dinner party at the restaurant, is it closing? Was it named Shermet? I couldn't really figure that out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and I forgot, who is the girl who fainted? I don't remember seeing her before.

Mom of three, who is Trav? I missed that as well.