TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Southern Charm: Archive through August 05, 2019 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thomas Ravenel was arrested this morning and is charged with second degree assault and battery stemming from the alleged charges made by Nanny Dawn.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2018/09/25/thomas-ravenel-arrested/

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
My daughter has lived in Charleston for several years and she knows that I am a Southern Charm watcher. She has relayed information that she has heard around town for years about JD & Thomas drugging women in bars and sexually assaulting those women. She also hears about all of the open cocaine use by the two. I believe it is 3 women that have come forward to make allegations about Thomas but word on the Charleston streets is that he and JD had sexually assaulted many, many more.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, first Thomas and now Cosby... finally some justice for these women.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't hold out a lot of hope that he will get the punishment he deserves but I would like to see him have to register as a sex offender at the very least.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I wonder what this will do to the custody agreement for the children with Kathryn. I wonder if she'll get sole custody now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing Misspoufy.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
She certainly will if he does any jail time. As of this summer she had 50/50 custody with him and thought that was good for the kids since they had been living primarily with him. I think she was only getting every other weekend before they went back to court.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was hoping this would happen.... LEGAL TROUBLE
Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis Files to Modify Custody of Kids After Thomas Ravenel Arrest

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kathryn-dennis-files-to-modify-custody-after-thomas-ravenel-arrest/?utm_source=relicagency&utm_medium=Partner&utm_campaign=relicagencyBrandi

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
JD got arrested for passing bad checks, LOL.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, my!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm not surprised to hear that about JD, especially after the restaurant went under. A lot of people were beating up on Naomi after she went after JD last year for the way he was treating Liz (and I don't blame Naomi for being pissed that Liz went to Cameron's baby shower with JD). I have no doubt that Naomi was speaking the truth with everything that has come out about JD over the last year or so.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Coming back on Wednesday night... May 15th, will be interesting to see if they show why some of the men, JD / Ravenel , are no longer on the show.

Wonder if anyone else has been dropped.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Craig is under the delusion that Naomi hasn't acknowledged that she should have never broke up with him because he is the "best thing there is", LOL. Clearly Naomi has moved on and is very happy but he still has the same attitude he did in the reunion, it's hysterical.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Sunday, June 02, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Yep, Craig is totally clueless regarding Naomi. I like him but watching him reminds me of the Huckleberry Pie character in the Strawberry Shortcake 1980's videos. "I'm gettin' around to it" when ever anyone asked if he'd done this or that And did I miss something btw? How is Kathryn affording that new place of hers plus the Rolls Royce? Has Thomas upped her child support BIG TIME???

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 02, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rainynights, I wondered that myself. I figure she has the money from the show, her job and him. But I was also thinking she might have come into a trust fund or something now that she is older.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Patricia Altschul @Pataltschul
·37m
All aboard for the #crazy town express. Tonight
@BravoTV
#SouthernCharm #beafraid

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha... Patricia's favorite meals -- Hamburger at McDonalds, Hotdogs at Costco and Tacos at Taco Bell.

Too funny.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I just love Patricia....all the more so because of her fave meals And she brings a very calming distraction from (IMO)the drama the others on the show may have have week to week. Actually THIS show is my favorite of all the reality shows I watch (RHBH, RHNY, RHNJ, RHD, RHOC)and I think it's because the cast for the most part are so endearing even when they're mad, yelling, gossiping etc. Shep and his new puppy, Craig and his pillows, Cameran...well Cameran is just plain endearing ALL the time, Whitney and his little quirks, Austin, Chelsea,Naomi and even Kathryn who I didn't like originally. I enjoy and look forward each week to seeing how this group handles life, relationships, arguments, you name it. So far I think they they do pretty darn good! The only exception is Ashley. She is totally clueless and has been since her first appearance

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Poor Craig. Not sure why he's been so angry lately. Yes Whitney can be annoying with his complaining etc. but not to the extent Craig is making it out to be. Hoping sometime soon Craig will be introduced to a girl who he will flip head over heels on and forget all about Naomi once and for all. He needs a diversion big time!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Last night on WWHL Andy asked Craig if he was in therapy for his anger issues and he said "No, but after seeing this maybe I will be". So maybe he just had not been made aware of how bad he over-reacts to stuff.

Plus I am not totally sure that I believe he has realized his relationship with Naomi is over.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
It’s got to be Naomi with Craig as the cause of his anger recently. He is completely baffled that she does not see what a perfect future she could have had. With a husband who sews pillows. I think Craig is adorable, and at times intelligent, but he has zero self awareness. I almost feel sorry for him.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Was much impressed with Craig being the only one to go see Kathryn when she left the "marijuana" dinner. I have no issues whatsoever with Austin planning this btw and it appears they all had fun BUT have to agree that at the very least Austin could have informed Kathryn beforehand so she would have had the option to attend/not attend etc. And what's with Whitney denying his sleeping with Kathryn? I like him but geesh that is so very very odd to say the least.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I would say there is about a 98% chance that Shep gave Danni Chlamydia, I believe we learned a couple of seasons ago that Shep doesn't use condoms and sleeps with just about anything that walks.

Plus, I see no reason that Austin would just make that up, LOL. And Austen is correct, the reason Shep doesn't have a girlfriend is because he thinks it is ok to say "Shut the F up" like he is the only person whose opinion matters.

Rainynights, I agree Austin should have let her know and I don't get Whitney's denial other than he didn't want it on the show. I think they would make a good match if Whitney would just loosen up a bit.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone is watching Southern Charm: New Orleans, but last night's episode was one of the funniest episodes I have seen on Bravo in years (out of all the Bravo shows).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, I forgot about it, will try to catch a rerun.