TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 20, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Southern Charm: Archive through June 20, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I am shocked that Whitney has distanced himself from Thomas.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, Landon is allergic to work; as are most of the people on this show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does Patricia think a champagne tower is a new idea??? She acts like she invented it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 02, 2016 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, Landon is a piece of work and I am still amazed that she thinks she will just find people to give her money so she can just do whatever she feels like on any given day.

I gather she doesn't understand the concept of "work", put in your dues, then you can raise money and do something, once you have proven yourself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 02, 2016 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I love that Shep nailed Landon about the party that she put together that seemed to be more of a party for her than him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why in the world would she want to be partners with Shep in Real Estate? He doesn't need a job so what in the world is she thinking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's kind of sad watching these delusional people...Landon thinks she can just start a business without any thought to it, Craig thinks he can just take over the Bourbon business with no time learning the business.

Just sad. I guess I've said it before, none of these people want to pay their dues.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Landon's pitch made her look like a complete idiot, did she do any prep before she went to the meeting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is interesting....Zudie ‏@Zudie234 · 22m22 minutes ago

Fact Whitney & His Momster have NO leg(itimate) history in SC Thomas Ravenel & @kathryn_dennis r founding families #SouthernCharm Film doesn't lie

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
While I don't know much about Kathryn's family, I do remember reading about how far back in SC history Thomas's family goes. The bridge you see in the opening credits is the Ravenal Bridge, named after one of his ancestors.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, Lord, doesn't Thomas know that his dinner parties always go bad.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Dinner parties in general always seem to go badly on Bravo TV shows.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
that dinner party was a total set up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I cracked up when the car almost hit the golf cart, AND why do you need a golf cart in Charleston?

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Thomas had just got in a fight with Katherine over his inviting Landon to the dinner. Dinner party comes and he lambasts guests, namely calling out Landon's behavior towards Katherine. I think he's acting like maybe his old demons are rearing its head.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Apparently in RL, Thomas and Katherine are in a custody battle. So this nice "family" picture that is being portrayed on the show didn't last long.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, down south golf carts are a very popular way to get around a neighborhood (even if there isn't a golf course) - especially if it is way too hot or cold outside to walk, but you don't want to drive you car for just 3-4 blocks. My friends in Houston have a golf cart and they use it all the time to travel around their subdivision when going to someone's house. Me, personally, if it is over 80 degrees I will take the car three blocks for the A/C, but I'm not as environmentally conscious as some people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, is it legal? I didn't think you could drive golf carts on regular streets.

I agree with you, the AC is more important.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Thomas was either high or drunk! If you rewatch, look at his eyes. I agree, maybe his old demon cocaine is back in his life. Something was just not right about him that night

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Thomas asked Katherine to stay overnight after the disaster dinner party.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh wow, Patricia is mentoring Landon, good grief. She really didn't get what Shep was telling her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
As much as Katherine is a mess, she was pretty right on about Landon, IMO.

LMAO, that Shep brought a date.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AND OMG, it is Landon's friend who is his date. I wonder if she will get it now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Landon's friend busts her about sleeping with Thomas, hahahahaha.

Next week is the reunion, that should be very interesting, wonder when it was filmed.

I wish they had to put dates on these shows so you can tell how far out they are on filming.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha...Miss Dis ‏@Disgrazia4 · 4h4 hours ago
Landon can't happen.She is far too beige and bland😨 #GirlBye #SouthernCharm

Miss Dis added,
RyGuy @rymills713 I wish @Bravotv would quit making Landon happen. She's about as entertaining as a sack of potatoes. #SouthernCharm