TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 30, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Southern Charm: Archive through April 30, 2015 users admin

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I had to LOL at Thomas when he was explaining how he didn't 'sell' cocaine.....he just gave it away. So it wasn't as bad as it sounded when he got busted. I never really read the back story and that....I'll have to goggle it when I get time and find out how he got busted and what happened. Now he wants to run for office again after that....then getting a twenty year old pregnant, and not being married to her ( I don't think he should) but the south is a bit more conservative that all that I think.....lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, did you see that commercial where he was dancing with the girls. It was really awful! I can't believe that Whitney thinks he is a producer or film maker or whatever he thinks he is, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Kathryn really over-reacted to the dancing girl commercial. I didn't realize that she knew the girls, just shows how Whitney really tries to stick it to her whenever he can.

Oh and does anyone know how old Whitney is? I was thinking about this the other day, why a 50 year old is running around with a bunch of 20-30 year old playboys. Where are his friends that he went to school with and I presume he was in a fraternity. Wonder if they all dumped him when he got arrested and these boys are the only ones who will play with him.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Kathryn continues to "over re-act". I think she thinks she is dressing and acting grown-up and sophisticated......not! She looks like a Quaker from the 1800's with that hair (parted in the middle, draped around into a bun)

I would imagine as a partner of someone running for office you would need to plaster a happy face on and be nice to everyone regardless of how you feel about them. She is failing miserably at that. LOL And what about her language after she has a few drinks? I don't think Thomas' conservative voters will appreciate that.

What kind of fundraiser was that? If they all had attendance like that it is no wonder he lost. I found it interesting that Kathryn's parents were not there, hmmmmmm.

I really like all the major people on this show, well, except Kathryn.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, this guy doesn't have a clue about taking the bar! Everyone I know that did studied for at least 6 months, intensely. Amazing.

I about died when Kathryn said she bought a bunch of blazers, LOL, she does not understand what makes a mature look, it is definitely not just a bunch of blazers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whitney has always seemed really slimy to me, he comes off as someone who always takes advantage of everyone and thinks that he has done a lot of work, when actually he barely contributes anything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Shep was right, Whitney doesn't have a clue who the constituency is for Thomas's campaign.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
I agree about Whitney, but for some reason he amuses me . Would not want to hang out with him but enjoy watching him try to look productive.

Yeah, what is up with Craig? Any chance he passes the bar on the first try? I think not.

Not only does Whitney not have a clue about Thomas' constituency, Thomas obviously doesn't either.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I don't want to spoil but it's worth looking at how the Senate race turned out in 2014. I heard Thomas mention the percentage of votes he had on WWHL so I had to look and verify. I just put Thomas Ravenel in Google and under the first result for Wikipedia is a link to 2014 Campaign. I laughed out loud and the room looked at me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Jenjackso, not so surprising considering he ran as independent, but still funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Whitney thinks that Thomas can't win the election and it is funny to make a commercial that surely will make him look worse in the running.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Work!!! What the heck work does Shep ever do, I haven't ever seen him do any work, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why doesn't anyone just tell Kathryn that she cannot be a part of the campaign because of the fact that she is his girlfriend and not his wife. Thomas needs to tell her that he cannot change that during this time until after election and she needs to stay in the background until then.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Yes, and Whitney is the producer of this show. He is probably the one who convinced Thomas to run, just for the show's storyline.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Whitney and his mom remind me of Grey Gardens.

So, Whitney slept with Kathryn, he seems jealous that Kathryn is with Thomas (underlying). And why he belittles her and attacks her character when he slept with her is so poorly mannered. He's creepy to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
He is creepy, LOL.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Thomas told Andy on WWHL a little bit ago that it was something Andy said that convinced him to run again. This was after he had already lost the election.

I agree, Whitney is creepy.

* a little bit ago....is what I say when I can't remember the time frame, but it was sorta recent. Could be hours, days or weeks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wonder what will happen tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Watching my tape, lets see what happens, LOL.

hahahaha, I think Kathryn is pretty hung over, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO that Patricia is having a dinner party with only the men.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And of course, Whitney still does not get it with the campaign ads.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So how is it that Kathryn doesn't know that Thomas is already at the ball, LOL. Oh, he is supposed to go and pick her up.

I don't really get the announcing the people at the ball unless they are just trying to be pretentious, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I will say, Shep has really good manners.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Craig will try to get out to the office! This boy does not understand what a full-time job means, you have to go to the office, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well shoot! The show cut off before his boss could tell him it was awful. Must go see if they have the show on bravo.com; I hate when these shows run over and I swear Bravo TV does not have the same time as my cable company, LOL.