TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor In Paradise

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor In Paradise users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 03, 2016Babyjaxmom25 08-03-16  1:43 pm
Archive through August 10, 2016Babyjaxmom25 08-10-16  3:13 pm
Archive through August 15, 2016Jag200025 08-15-16  6:54 pm
Archive through August 16, 2016Naja25 08-16-16  7:12 pm
Archive through August 23, 2016Brenda196625 08-23-16  3:25 pm
Archive through August 29, 2016Rupertbear225 08-29-16  8:06 pm
Archive through August 30, 2016Lexie_girl25 08-30-16  7:35 pm
Archive through August 31, 2016Rupertbear225 08-31-16  1:40 pm
Archive through September 06, 2016Lexie_girl25 09-06-16  4:04 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You all know that engagement is just a word. It means something different to everyone.

I see nothing wrong with them getting engaged (if they are reasonably sincere about their feeelings) and exploring possibilities. It's not a life sentence. :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Josh sure does sweat thru his shirts.

Wonder who the women on Nicks Bachelor will be? Nick kept showing up on Bachelorettes!

The out takes are hilarious and gross! (Swapping spit!)

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
OMG, how can Amanda stand touching Josh? He has a white shirt on and he's sweating so much it's stuck to him and you can see flesh tone.
I would be so grossed out.
This show really is ridiculous. The only couple that seemed remotely "real" was Carly and Evan.
Will be interesting to see if Lace and Grant are still together.
As for Nick, I was cracking up when he was telling Jen "something" was telling him their relationship wasn't right. That something is probably the $100K or so they're paying him to be the Bachelor.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh man, I would have no problem touching Josh! :P

I think Josh and Amanda are real. I can see them going the distance.

Ha ha ha, I agree about Nick. I was thinking the same thing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This show was filmed a long time before Nick was chosen to be the Bachelor. I really wish they had waited to make the big reveal, because I knew Nick and Jen would not make it already. Evan and Carly still kind of gross me out. He needs to shave off the skeevy goatee. Ugh!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
The BIP show was filmed in June and they announced who'd be the next Bachelor around the end of August.

That gave them two months to mull over their options but I have a feeing Nick was asked to be on BIP, so he could "redeem" himself and they could give him the next show.

He showed up all buff and with a new curlier, blonder hairdo...it just seems to me they gave him a makeover and then groomed him for the part.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I love Nick, but I have to wonder if he had any inkling that he might be in the running for the next Bachelor. If so it would certainly have influenced his decision to not propose. I really wish there wasn't so much pressure to propose. It would make me uncomfortable as the woman. I'd like more time to get to know each other!
And yes, the show certainly gave him the opportunity to redeem himself, even though I didn't think he needed redemption. He just needed more screen time for those not already under his spell to fall. :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
18 days of filming, but some of the " relationships" are less days with people coming and going. So it's hard to believe the proposals, will sustain without the paradise. In that reality is real! They need to be in the spotlight, is all I can figure

I imagine there was quite the discussion on the next Bachelor, isn't it funny how it doesn't matter who they pick, the girls are already chosen!

I think in the end it came down to drama, and Nick would provide drama

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
How cute was Jorge with the tears in his eyes saying goodbye? He's just so adorable. I love him!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, Nick had no idea when they were filming this that he would be the next Bachelor. After reading Reality Steve today, they literally went with Nick at the very last minute. Luke thought he had it in the bag and had rented out his apartment for the three months he was supposed to be gone. (Technically, Nick and Jen had only known each other for about a week - he wasn't going to propose to her.)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, there really is no such thing as a spoiler anymore when it comes to this franchise. The couples have been posting all over instagram for the last few months - before the show started airing.

Also, when they have dates on the Bachelor/ette that involve the public as an audience, production now puts it out there on Twitter for fans to show up so they can be on the show. The fans show up and take pictures of whoever is the lead and the date and they post the pictures on Twitter and Instagram (as well as send them to Reality Steve). This show is literally spoiled in real time as it is being filmed.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As Lexie says, it's pretty hard for it not to be spoiled because the filming is so public (unlike Survivor which is relatively isolated). Of course, that doesn't mean that viewers shouldn't try to avoid spoilers if that is their preference.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Jaxmom...Jorge was fabulous at the end of the show...what a sweetie!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I realize there are spoilers all over the Internet, but I try to avoid them. It ruins the suspense for me if I know ahead of time. The thing I was really disappointed in was the show itself spoiling me! Sometimes I won't watch previews for the next week, cause they show me too much of what's going to happen. I don't watch the "Coming Up" teases either. I like to watch everything unfold as it happens on the show.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I FF through the "coming up" teasers as well. I think they are unnecessary and spoilerish!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, with the show itself (production) putting everything out there on Twitter in real time as it is filming, it's kind of hard to not be spoiled.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't look at Twitter.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't follow twitter either. And I try to avoid Kimmels picks. If I can do that I can pretty much remain spoiler free.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Kimmel definitely follows spoilers. How he uses them varies

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kimmel gets his spoilers from RS and then acts like he's the smartest guy on the planet when he correctly predicts who is in the F4 and who gets the final rose. He's been doing it for years.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
He actually gives his wife credit I think and we all know she gets them from RS.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Rupertbear, I totally agree with you about Nick knowing about being the next bachelor or at least preparing for the strong possibility. They probably had him on BIP to test audience reaction.

His body transformation doesn't just happen, he had a personal trainer & lots of hard work. It didn't appear previously that he did any type of body transforming workouts.

They did a full makeover on him, his hair & his wardrobe.

Nick is one of the ugliest criers I think we've ever seen in a man on Bach series. I bet he'll do a lot of it with every girl he lets go.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
LMAO...yes, I noticed the crying thing too, Willwillbee...but if he studies BIP, I'm sure he's noticed too and will have that "fixed" by showtime!

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
Bachelorette Canada premiered last night. There was an 'After' show and a couple of the guests that were invited to talk about it were fellow Canadian Daniel, and Olivia Caridi from Ben's season. Jasmine (The Bachelorette) is really sweet. Daniel really seems to like her. I wonder if he will end up crashing the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely loved Daniel on Bachelor in Paradise (I quit watching JoJo's season after a couple of episodes so I didn't really know him from that show). I hope for his sake he doesn't get involved with Olivia Caridi because she is bat-shit crazy.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, Grant and Lace have SPLIT! Are the rest of you as shocked as I am? (Actually I'm surprised they lasted this long.)

http://www.etonline.com/news/203761_exclusive_bachelor_paradise_couple_grant_kemp_and_lace_morris_split/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm also surprised they lasted this long.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
Apparently Josh and Amanda have split too. Shocking.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/josh-murray-confirms-amanda-stanton-split-w458835

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hey, Mods, maybe this thread should be moved over to the main Bach/Bachette area, since this show is coming up in about 9 days. Thanks!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder. Actually, I think I'll just start a new one for 2017. :-)

ETA: It's here.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/1109203/17553273.html&lm=1501967908

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: