TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor In Paradise: Archive through August 16, 2016 users admin

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Uh huh...then there was all that 'pizza noise' when they were showing Josh and Amanda under the covers...then cut away to flowers opening, fireworks exploding...too funny!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Josh sweats way too much. I realize he can't help it, but ick. And do he and Amanda ever talk? Laugh? OR do they just lick each other all day long?

I still love Nick and he gives good comments too.
And Jared is so cute when he's smitten. Now he just needs to quit leading Crying Ashley on!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Josh is way too noisy. It would annoy me to no end.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... re: Josh and Amanda - I was dying laughing at the flowers opening, the train going into the tunnel, the exploding fireworks.

I really liked Josh on The Bachelorette, but I find him rather disgusting on this show. Between eating the pizza, the constant sweating, and the 24/7 PDA with Amanda - he's gross.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is my first season watching BIP. Were Jared and Ashley I. a couple on a previous season?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Who ever does the music and screen cut away shots should get an Emmy!! They are the best part of the show!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
She was crushing on him big time last year, Lexie-but he wasn't interested.

She also cries...and cries...and cries, a lot!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rupert!!!

I can honestly say I'm enjoying this more than I could ever enjoy the Bachelor/ette. While there is some production interference (Evan going after Amanda), the talking heads don't appear to be scripted like they are on The Bachelor/ette. It drives me crazy how they are given a script of what to say on The Bachelor/ette. At least on this show, the talking heads appear more organic based on the whatever is happening in the relationship. There is no "I can see myself marrying one of these men," "I know my wife is in this room," or "So and so planned a wonderful date." No "so and so" didn't plan that date - Production planned that date three months ago when they didn't know who was going to be the Bachelor/ette and you weren't even cast on the show.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
True, Lexie - this is kind of whirlwind though- 18 days but they seem to be able to spend time with each other, without "permission".

I will say though, I feel there might have been a hand in the Carly-Evan thing that's going on right now.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This show so much more fun to watch than the Bachelor/ette shows which take themselves painfully seriously. The part with Carly/Evan was probably helped along but the show overall is hilarious. The pizza scenes, the flowers opening, etc. Plus the intro puts me in a good mood every time I see it. On top of that they have pretty entertaining contestants. Carly's commentary is great fun.

Unlike the Bachelor/ette shows where they sem to want to fake out and impress the viewers with the show's "seriousness", everyone (including production) seems so much more relaxed on this show and it makes it much more enjoyable.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, they really do a good job on this show and part of it is that they don't take it too seriously. They are winking at us. It's all fun! I love this show. They should do 2 of these a year!

As for Jared and Ashley. She adores him and cries over him and he kind of lets her. Sounds like he's just one of those guys who tries to be "too nice" and thus strings her along a bit. He needs to grow a pair and let her move on as well.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Daniel has surprised me with his funny, quirky side...he seems a bit of a goofball but does manage to tune in to other people's feelings, from time to time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rupert - I find Daniel to be absolutely fascinating!

I'm not surprised that Josh is getting such a shitty edit. Even though Andi Dorfman was not a fan favorite, TPTB in production and Chris Harrison loved her so when she came out with her book roasting Josh, he was destined to get a shitty edit.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I was doing some ironing earlier today...yep, still iron from time to time and I really enjoy it! lol

I was thinking about Josh on the show and how he's being presented.

Sweating amongst males simply runs in my family. They can't help it...nothing to be done and they shower a lot in the summer, so I can sympathize with that problem.

The eating thing...yeah, I suppose it's gross but have to say, from how Josh has conducted himself...verbally, since he's been on the show...I'm warming up to him because I was not a big fan on Andy's season.

I'm actually hoping that his and Amanda's connection is real and sustainable because she deserves happiness.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually liked Josh when he was on Andi's season (in fact, I liked him more than Andi). He does seem to be taking the high road when being confronted about the book. But I could really, really do without the 24/7 PDA.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
How could Josh and Amanda stand to have their faces locked together for such long periods of time!

Since they were kissing in the pool it is obvious they made no attempt to do it in private. Other people would not have to watch if they went away some where.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Lol...guess it's chemistry!

And of course they are editing it to look as if that's all they do...um, besides not sleeping...ha ha ha.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I forgot to clarify my above post. That being said, I do believe that there is more truth than fiction in Andi's book.

I don't know how long he and Amanda will last. For someone who is a control freak like Josh (I do believe Andi about that), you have no control over anything when two small children are involved.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Doesn't all the mnnnn mnnn noises coming from Josh non stop while he is shoving his tongue down Amanda's throat not bug people? It is driving me CRAZY!!! He does it when he eats too!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan, it is so gross.

(OT: Are you playing FF with us this season?)

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I really question a relationship based solely on tongue swallowing, if you know what I mean. I think Amanda is sweet but a little dense when it comes to men. Josh is not the catch of the century! He is really gross in a lot of ways. I wonder when they take time to talk and get to really know each other and discuss the important things necessary in a relationship, including parenting!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh when he was doing it while eating. Just whatever he enjoys I guess. I wonder if he is even aware he does it. Evan was so bang on with calling him polished, slick would fit better in more ways than one.

I wondered if the pelican divebombing into the sea when Jared was talking about a relationship with Kaila was prophetic at all.

Oh gawd I do not want to see Ashley I again!

I am with Jimmer here, that opening gets me laughing ever time.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ya'll are giving me a complex here...lol J/K

See, I am once again on the other side of the fence, with Josh.

He just seems lusty and enjoys life and I suppose is a bit of a jock, as compared to Evan, who just seems like a pale shadow.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Not a Josh fan, but I think he and Amanda might make it. She seems to be rather naïve, sheltered and the type of woman who wants a man to take care of her. Josh seems like the type of guy who needs to be the strong one in the relationship.
Andi was educated and very independent and I would guess that threatened Josh's masculinity in their relationship.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
DH acts like he watches BIP only because I have it on. But about 10 mins into the after show, I asked him if he wanted me to change the channel to his fav cable news show. He replied "You might as well leave this on since it started already"....HAHAHA