TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor In Paradise: Archive through August 23, 2016 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Ashley is a mess.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... Daniel had me in stitches last night when he was on the date with Ashley and in his talking heads. And then there were the crabs on the beach with Nick and Jen. This show has had me in stitches. I can't believe I'm so late to the BIP party by not watching until this season.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Naja....my husband is the same way! LOL

After Paradise was good too

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think you may be right Snoops about Josh and Amanda. Amanda seems sweet, but a bit dim and helpless. I'm thinking she would like a strong man that rules the roost. But I can say I sure wouldn't want my daughter dating him. I get a control freak vibe for sure. And all of his spouting of inspirational quotes creeps me out.

The crabs on the beach were so funny with Nick and his date. I'd have been screaming!

And I loved it when Nick was being straight with Ashley. Is he the first to tell her it will never be? Everyone else seems to lead her on toward Jared, including Jared. The girl needs to get a clue!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, as you know, I have never been a Nick fan but I will give him credit for stepping up to the plate and telling Ashley what she needed to hear.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Wow, Chris Harrison on Twitter seems a little bitter that he is not hosting After Paradise.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to copy and paste them on my iPad.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I figured he didn't want to. Hmmm.... wonder why he isn't. I can't say that I like Sean that much. He's too antsy. I really wanted to tell him to stop doing the potty-dance in his chair last night.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I watch BIP in a different room than where DH watched TV (when we are watching different shows). This is the 2nd week in a row he's come to my TV room and lingered way too long watching the show. I asked him to watch with me....he declined he stayed till a commercial break and what do you know he came back again-rinsed and repeated. LOL No shame in watching BIP, hubby.

I thought Chris declined doing the show....didn't realize he wasn't asked. LOL

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Chris keeps saying 'wasn't my call...I miss it too'

I think Sean got better last night. Even though he was on a reality show, it doesn't really mean he has experience at hosting a show. Plus, he was a goof on both his seasons. I like his honesty

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
His comments seem genuine and natural, but he has ants in his pants! He needs to learn to sit still. He looks uncomfortable or something. Too much nervous energy. Maybe he needs a glass of wine before showtime. Or maybe some kind of itch cream. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually miss Chris Harrison on the after show. You have to admit, as smarmy as he is, he is really good at his job. I'm not crazy about Sean (I just can't stop thinking about how nuts he and Catherine came off on Marriage Boot Camp) and I am just not a fan of Michelle Collins. I didn't like her last year and I still don't like her. She just seems abrasive somehow.

I'm warming up to Nick. I absolutely loved how he tried (unsuccessfully) to talk some sense into Ashley I. Jared is kind of a jerk. He sends her mixed signals. I dated a guy like that a long time ago. He led me on for a long time, but could never quite commit. Took me a long time to get over him, so I can relate to Ashley. I have to blame Jared, though, for not being clear with her. He needs to take a lesson from Nick and talk straight with her.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I miss Chris on the After show too. He really is a great host for all things Bach.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ashley needs to grow up, big time! If she thinks crying is going to make Jared feel sorry for her and want to be with her, she has the emotional maturity of a three year old.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
So true, Rupert. I wonder if she's ever had a boyfriend.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I'd be really surprised if she's ever had a serious relationship, Lake.

She and Chad should go in to therapy together.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Isn't Ashley a virgin? I think I remember her from Chris's season.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes she is. And yes, she has a lot of growing up to do. She has some issues for sure. 28 now? She reminds me of a 15 year old.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
(((sigh))) I was so disappointed when Daniel gave the rose to the twin instead of Sarah.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Me too.
A wide range of ages on this show. The twins are immature but they are only 23 and Nick is 35 which seems a bit too old for this kind of show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have to laugh when someone new comes on to the show and the others are "who is that?" Being as I can only remember the really memorable characters, most of the people I have no idea who they are.

Nick is all about camera time. He could care less about finding someone.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, SO disappointed with Daniel's selection. Blinded by a twin.

Nick seems to be well liked by the others. I don't really see him mugging for camera time. He looks like he's just chilling on the beach!

Izzy is revealing her flakey-side. Darn. Disappointed for Vinnie.
And Celia (?) is revealing hers as well -- so indecisive! I'm worried for Jared, but maybe it's what he deserves after leading Ashley on for so long!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Ashley's 'crying' appears not to be "real" all the time. She uses it as a tactic to get what she wants.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Karl / Carl? Yow, that fireman is smoking! ha ha ha

I agree that Nick is there for the face-time.

Poor Vinnie...Dizzy Izzy has played him like a piano.

Jared could have Go away, Ashley tattooed across his forehead and obsessive Ashley would still think she had a chance...'cos they're both still breathing!

Time for Daniel to go home. He's so rude and obnoxious and stuck on himself.

I don't like the hairdresser guy that asked Caila out...seems skeevy to me. :P

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't see Daniel as rude and obnoxious. I think he has a wickedly dry sense of humor. He cracks. me. up.

I could drink and hang with Daniel all day on the beach.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yeah, I don't think he's rude. He seems to treat everyone with a level of respect. He just has a very odd and dry sense of humor. I'm not sure he's going to find a match as I think he sent his best match home!