TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor In Paradise: Archive through August 10, 2016 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Chad must be a Trump child left at the curb. He's a bully and baby like his daddy.

Lacy is unstable too.

Someone needs to save Chads itty bitty doggie.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, I give Lace credit for having self-awareness - that is the huge step in the right direction.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Lexie. She is a work in progress. At least she realizes she needs to change her behavior, unlike Drunky McDrunkerson.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I like Lace. Yeah, she's nuts. And she needs to lay off the booze. But she's likable in a way that Chad will never be. Chad is just so awful. He needs to watch the tape. He was so mean to Sarah. Just uncalled for.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
There's a spoiler about an engaged couple on TMZ if anyone is interested.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I read it Lake...was hoping it was someone else.

Just saw Chad on E.T. They spoke to him about his behavior on the show. He said he felt bad about what he called Sarah but doesn't care if people are willing to forgive him...and the nastiness keeps rolling on.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Oddly Chad has been on my mind, I think The Bachelor producers have exploited someone who is in deep pain and needs a therapist. I also think as handsome as he is, he's very insecure on top of everything else.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, it seems cruel that they keep letting him come on the show and make such an ass of himself when he clearly needs some help.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I agree Lakecat.. It wasn't fun to watch.. It was upsetting but I guess that makes for good TV. The worse the better. Sad

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Good call, Lake!

You could see at the beginning of his interaction with Lace that he was trying to behave...trying to be gentle and more kind but she kept slapping him and egging him on.

Hey, I'm not saying he's an angel---not by a long shot but her 'play style' combined with way too much alcohol made it a train wreck.

He needs to quit the steroids (only guessing he takes them but a lot of his hideous behaviour seems to be 'roid rage), coupled with alcohol binge-drinking and whatever emotional stress he has going on from (a) losing his Mum this year and (b) whatever happened during his time as a marine...the guy needs counseling BIG TIME!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Chad seems like one of those guys who turns mean when he drinks. He started out with Lace trying to be normal, but the more he drinks the nastier he gets. He needs some counseling for sure!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 05, 2016 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If you read Chad's Twitter and Instagram, he is exactly as how he comes across on TV (and I'm talking pre-Bachelorette posts).

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Who are some of these people ????

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Poor Evan.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching BIP for the first time this season and its soo scripted. Those twins eating the bananas and the 2 guys watching them. And the new girl looking for Chad. Yes, poor Evan....lousy kissers,etc!!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
It's a spin-off of super-scripted Bachelor, Jag, so yes it's "helped" along...lol

The twins seem incredibly immature, more like 15 yr olds, the way they carry on.

And Jared...is he insecure? Not attracted? Waiting for someone in particular?

He should have tried for Amanda...they are both sweet, so as I said last week, I wish they'd ended up as a couple.

Not sure what to make of Josh's motives yet but I have to admit, I like seeing Amanda with him, way better than with Nick.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
How humiliating for Evan. Poor guy. I thought the banana scene was rather funny it just went along with the cheese factor to me. And the guys, ha,

I never saw Nick on Andi's season. Kaitlin's yes. I never noticed it before but does he have a slight lisp? Or is he wearing a retainer or something. I find it a little endearing and I did feel sorry for him as well as Josh seems to be trying to push his buttons.

And what is up with these women wanting to meet someone like Chad?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jasper, Nick came in as runner-up on Andi's season. He outed her on ATFR for sleeping with him in the Fantasy Suite. He really thought she was going to pick him instead of Josh.

I swear I can't remember half of these people on this show. Take Leah for example, I remember the incident of her lying to Ben about Lauren, but I don't remember her or Izzy. With the exception of Chad, Jared and Daniel, I don't know any of the guys from Jojo's season because it was too painful to watch.

Josh is super easy on the eyes, but I wish he'd get rid of the facial hair.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Josh is pretty handsome, but I just don't trust him. I just keep thinking, "He'd better not break Amanda's heart!" Then Nick will have to kick his butt.

I never thought I'd say this, but I actually feel sorry for Nick! He really seems to like Amanda, but I think Josh is just out to get back at Nick. He will be the most hated man in America if his intentions aren't genuine. Amanda deserves better.

I was so disappointed in Vinny when he was giving so much attention to sweet Sarah, and then he went and kissed Izzy (who the hell is that girl anyway? I know she was on Ben's season, but I have no memory of her. I had to look at the banner at the top of Ben's page to see who she was). I thought finally someone sees Sarah for the awesome girl she is, but then he took a left turn and gave his rose to Izzy.

That was so sweet of Daniel (who I think is dumber than a rock) to give Sarah his rose.

And poor Carly! To finally find someone who thinks the world of her and she just isn't feeling it in return. Been there, done that too many times. And her brothers keep telling her to pick men who are "less effeminate." Ha ha ha ha!!! That's the way I've always felt about Evan.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
You'd think the producers would choose a more memorable bachelorette than Izzy. My guess is she already had a connection with her guy pre-BIP and they brought her on to feign a success story.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I have watched all their seasons......Seriously...who are some of these people???

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Missed the first half hour of the after show. I'm amazed how much time they're devoting to Chad.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Awwww, Chad...you are so misunderstood!!!
Loving Sean!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha...too funny, Texannie.

I think he's angling for his own show...The World Of Bad, Bad Chad.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, Josh and Amanda!!! Come up for air once in a while. Or get a room. It was just too much. They were that obnoxious couple you knew in high school who couldn't keep their hands off each other. Take it behind closed doors. Nobody wants to watch you make out all day. Ugh!

Sarah and goofy Daniel are actually kind of cute. I'm such a sap, I'd really like to see some of them find love.

Maybe Carly and Christian should get together, if Sarah decides she likes Daniel. They would be a cute couple.