TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor In Paradise: Archive through August 03, 2016 users admin

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Dunno if Chad is going to get the boot tonight but Lace also deserves to get her walking papers.

They are two of a kind. immature adults who drink too much and because they are both attractive people, they think they can act any way they want.

The rest of them are acting like they are in kindergarten...peeking and gawking and acting like five years old.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lace got off easy, I think she was the one who got him riled up in the first place. Although I realize he doesn't need any help.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I missed the dialogue of the last half hour of the show. My son from Calgary called, so I was only able to watch what was happening.

Did Chris tell Chad he had to leave or did he storm off of his own volition?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Chris called a meeting with everyone and told Chad he had to leave, Rupertbear.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Who is this Nick? For now, he seems normal. Love his comment about Chad and God mailing it in the day he made Chad.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Again the cheeseball opening number, loved it! And some of the music with the scenes had me lolling. A good opener but Chad's behaviour was so ott. And again I am truly embarrassed that Daniel is out there representing. He seems as dumb as a rock. And totally ignorant in his behaviour. The maple syrup in the opener was a nice touch though.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, remember the jerk that said during the ATR show that he slept with Bachelorette Andi Dorfman? He said it right there on the show to humiliate her. Well, that's Nick.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Naja. :-)

Ya know...in my eyes, and I know everyone is gonna disagree...but dang, Chad was pure eye candy to me. That bod is hot beyond belief but he needs to get in to counseling and get off the steroids or booze or whatever it is that's making him act like a caveman.

Jasper-agreed...Daniel is such a toque...lmao ...I don't mean anything by that...just that he comes off as dumb as a hat. He has muscles too but he's not the least bit manly. I really don't know what he or Evan are doing there.

Nick is the total fly in the ointment for me. Poor Amanda...no idea what she sees in him. I think Jared would be a much better match for her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I caught the beginning of this last night (it's my first time watching BIP). Is the opening to this show always so cheesy? It was awesome!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
It's funny, I have never thought Nick said that to humiliate her. I took it as 'how could you sleep with me if you were in love with him?' Which I have always wondered myself about all of these people.
If she wasn't ashamed of her behavior, how could she be humiliated?

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yes Lexie- the opening is always that hilarious...and welcome aboard!

Sure he did Texannie...the guy is a cad. He was angry she didn't pick him, so it was simply to get even, so to speak.

We will never know how many of those fantasy suite cards entail more than just "taking all night" because no one else was low enough to mention it, except for him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was super tired last night and fell asleep right after the opening. I thought Josh Murray (Andi's ex) was going to be on the show but I didn't see him.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Nick may have done it out of spite, but I also agree with Texannie that Andi put herself in that position. She can't sleep with Nick and the next day expect people to believe that Josh is the love of her life and that she knew Josh was the one all along.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
She may have liked each of them equally (I don't think it was love), so sex was the deciding factor...she kicked a few tires...lol.

He'll be on Lexie...people come and go all the time on the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gotcha... thanks Rupertbear! I can't wait to see Nick (who I despise with a passion) on this show with Josh (who I always adored from afar).

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Remember the circumstances of Nick revealing they'd slept together? Pure spite, in my opinion.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/31/nick-viall-reveals-sex-life-on-tv-blames-andi-dorfman-interview/

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Andi's season has been awhile ago, so maybe Nick has learned something in 2 years.

From the previews, it appears that Josh is going to be a butt head.

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
So Chad got kicked off BIP yet ABC had him appear on ATFR? He threatens just about everybody including Chris Harrison to the point where they had enough of him. Talk about anything for ratings!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I noticed on ATFR he seemed to be sitting on a chair in an aisle sort of in "time out". His body language said that either he wasn't a happy camper or that he was the same jerk he always was or maybe both.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lexie - I liken the opener as a mash up of The Love Boat and Fantasy Island meet Bachelor in Paradise. Evan and the banana, lol.

Rupert I like looking at a buff bod as well but his attitude is so off putting I don't find him attractive at all. I was surprised people wanted to meet him as he came off as such a dirtbag. Daniel has an odd stance, fit but again unappealing for a myriad of reasons! It's like he was dropped from some other planet and is just learning English and how to be human. I actually think Evan is cute but not my cup of tea.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It sounds like Josh is going to be a real tool this season (but he's still easy on the eyes).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jasper, if you read Chad's Twitter/Instagram (before he went on the Bachelorette), he really is like how he comes across. He's not acting.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Sole Nick fan here. Like him the first time, the second time, and now the third time. Wow! He's been working out! He's smart, witty, cute. Even the girls are charmed by him. Not sure where all the Nick hate comes from?!?!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'd really like to see Nick redeem himself.

Now Chad, on the other hand, I actually feel sorry for him (and his cute little dog). People were willing to give him a chance, but he's so hateful and self-destructive, he dug his own hole. He didn't quite seem to understand why everyone was so mad at him and wanted him gone. I wonder if showing him the tape of his actions would have any affect? You can't just go around saying horrible things to people and then excuse it with, "I was joking!" His treatment of sweet Sarah was especially appalling. I actually gasped at some of the things he said to her, and then to call her "Army McArmison." That was truly despicable. Chad may be a buff guy (I noticed his legs are skinny, though), but his personality makes him totally unattractive. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And I have to give Lace some credit for trying to do better. She's not succeeding very well so far, but it's a journey. At least she realizes she needs to change.

PS. Welcome to the Nuthouse, Lexie! This show is cheesy, but fun. I love Jorge and hope he's making a boatload of money from this show. I love the gorgeous location and all the drama. This is truly my summer guilty pleasure.