TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor In Paradise: Archive through September 06, 2016 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Once again, I'll say that Nick only made the comment about Andi and the Fantasy Suite after Andi had gone on and on about how she knew very early that Josh was the one and that it was an easy decision for her to pick Josh. If she had even shown the slightest consideration for Nick's feelings, he may not have asked her the question.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I never have had any dislike for Nick either. I feel like he just kissed and told what everyone already assumed happens. I didn't watch it or see the fall out though. I was unaware of him until Kaitlin's season and I hope to be thoroughly entertained on his season. For some reason I find his little lisp endearing and he is like a big puppy too me. Like Lexie I'm hoping because he is older that the women are not more than 10 yrs younger than him and I hope most of them are over 30.

Jared and Ashley kind of skeeve me out. It's a very co-dependent relationship imo. Plainly she lied an manipulated him, even saying Caila said she didn't like him. Until he cuts her out or vice versa she is always going to be lying inbetween him and whomever. When he was talking on AP he seemed very flat.

I doubt Wells is with her. He even wiped his mouth after kissing her the first time. I've always thought she looked like she was devouring the person she kissed.

Jamie seems like the best fit for Wells based on who is there.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Exactly Jimmer!!!! It was a completely fair question given how she went on an on about Josh. It was just 'shocking' cause he had the audacity to ask what we were all thinking, what we think every time season with the multiple dates to the fantasy suite and then lo and behold, I knew all along it was you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought he was recorded or overheard on a plane after he didn't win the first time, telling all.. before the after the final rose.

But really I just didn't care for hime and while it might have been a fair question just because Andie wasn't nice doesn't then mean he has to act like a jerk.

But if other groups are as happy as this one then they chose a winner for the show and they don't choose many of those.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sea, I am so much happier with Nick, than I would have been with either Chase or Luke. At least this season won't be boring! I was not a fan of Nick either, until this season of BIP. You're missing all the fun! Beautiful people in a gorgeous location. Drama, tears, heartbreak! It's several seasons of the Bach/ette crammed into one!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I heard on the radio today that Chase was going to be the Bachelor, but that he had too many 'demands', whatever that is. So, that is why they went with Nick... Haven't had time to research this, but thought I would pass it along.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ahh geez...that is too, too bad, if true...that Chase was acting like a prima donna.

I would have loved to have seen him as the next Bach. <77>

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just not my cup of tea.. BIP.

As for Nick being better than two other bad choices.. they need to find better guys.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yes, yes, yes, Sea ... the only silver lining in this catastrophe is that he will never be on one of their shows again after this!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
But, he will probably be on Dancing with the Stars!!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh noooooo!!! Oh, don't even say that, Kooklie!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have this vision of Nick proposing and being rejected. I mean what else can happen to this guy?!?!?!?

(By the way, I'm NOT hoping for that to happen.)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What happened with Nick on the plane was after Andi rejected him, he was talking on his phone about Andi and Josh - yada yada yada. There was a Reality Steve fan on the plane and she did a video/audio recording of Nick on the phone and she e-mailed it to Reality Steve. So before Nick's plane hit 30,000 feet, RS knew that Andi had picked Josh.

TPTB were in talks with Chase, Luke and Nick. Chase was never "the one." These guys are in no position to make any demands if they want to be the lead on the show. The last time they caved to a lead's demand was Emily Maynard's season because of her daughter - and they begged Emily Maynard to be the lead. If Chase said he was in the lead, he's lying because it would have been Luke if they hadn't gone with Nick. Fortunately for us, both Chase and Luke are so boring TPTB decided to spare us this season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And in this article, Luke had his bags packed ready to film.

Luke Pell

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was seriously contemplating not watching the next season if it had been Luke. So glad they passed on him. I guess I must not have been the only one, or they would have picked him.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
So Nick proposes to someone tonight??? I am his fan, but I don't like this especially since he is the new bachelor. He could be the bachelor without this. Grrrrr

Edited to add, I still don't know who half the people are on the opening credits!!!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, when Brett joined weeks ago, I got a bad vibe from him and now he has lived up (or down) to my expectations.

Plus, as we saw on the after show a few weeks ago, when Izzy & Vinnie were on, it's a lost cause.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Brett: I can't be with you
Izzy: I think I need to leave
Brett: OK

Now this is how it should all go!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Izzy to Vinnie: I want to be with you
Vinnie: Nope

LOL

Buba1113

07-20-2009

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buba1113 a private message Print Post    
How long do these couples know each other? What is the length of filming for this show?

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
According to Reality Steve it took 18 days to film.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm glad we saw the phone call to Vinnie. She messed up big time. I think he's wise to move on.

And I'm so, so, so glad Wells did not take Ashley into the overnight suite. Oh my goodness, she really is clueless. Suddenly she's so in love she's ready to give up the v-card for a guy she just met? I'm glad he had some sense. I adore him.

I love this show. It's so nutty. The tattoos. Who does that sober? I have a hard time telling if Lace is drunk half the time she's on camera.

I think Brett did the right thing -- didn't lead anyone one, left. I'm not sure what else he could have done. He seems okay, just not my type at all.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
To me Izzy had some nerve calling Vinnie ooh I made a mistake. If Brett hadn't told her she wasn't getting his rose she would have been fantasy suite-ing it with him with no thought of Vinnie. I'm glad he knocked her back.

I hope Lace watches this and rips those eyelashes off they look so weird, like they are half hanging off.

And I think Wells dodged a bullet. Ashley is very immature and needy.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I only watch the Bachelor so I know who these folks are in BIP.

The producers must really be pushing the couples to be engaged before leaving. I'm pretty sure the show pays for the ring & they get to keep it if they are together for a certain amount of time.

Amanda said something about expecting to be proposed to at the final rose ceremony & last year Carly was so vocal about Kirk proposing. I would think the 3 weeks together would be enough to see if they wanted to pursue a relationship but becoming engaged???

I bet Vinnie is so relieved after watching last night's episode that he didn't take her back.

I wish there were more available people for the new entries to choose from, but I guess there's no drama in that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Will, they have to get married within 2 years to keep the ring.