TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor In Paradise: Archive through August 15, 2016 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Also the blooper at the end of the episode showing Evan and Jared trying to figure out the "road less traveled" quote. Neither of them strikes me as being the sharpest tool in the shed. And I'm sure someone has told Evan that it was Robert Frost--not Thoreau!--who wrote that poem. One of my favorites!!! It caused me actual physical pain to listen to them (English major).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
BAch in Paradise is really my favorite show of the week. It is so much fun! Josh and Amanda are just sickening. Both handled it so poorly. And yes, just like that awful highschool couple. Get a room indeed!

Sarah is sweet but has always seemed a little dim to me, so the fact that Daniel makes her laugh shouldn't surprise me. He's full of bravado, but I think he's secretly insecure. They could make a nice couple.

I really hope Nick finds someone! I want him to stay. And Carly too! Too funny about her date. I would not have eaten the pepper. Sorry to be a spoil sport, but no way. She suffered all evening it appears (by the extra footage shown on the BAch Paradise talk show).

And poor Evan. He seems nice enough, but maybe a bit clueless about girls and social queues. HE thinks he can steal Amanda away from Josh? If Nick can't honey, there no way you can!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay... Josh's mom has come out on social media (and Reality Steve is totally backing her up) that Josh did NOT steal Amanda from Nick. Nick went on BIP to meet Jen. He did have a date with Amanda but he was there for Jen. Production is making it look like Josh stole Amanda from him, but he didn't.

The second season of uNReal just wrapped up. If you haven't watched this show, go watch the last two seasons On Demand or whatever you call it. It is produced by former production members of The Bachelor/ette. For those that don't "get" how highly produced and manipulated this show is, uNReal is eye-opening. And when you realize how manipulated this show is, then you will understand what dirtbags they are making it seem like Josh stole Amanda from Nick when he actually didn't.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well if Josh's Mom says he didn't do it then he didn't do it.

You're probably right (especially since Reality Steve backs it up) but the idea of relying on an adult guy's Mom's social media comments as a reliable source for details about his love life and what happened on this show, kind of makes me smile.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Evidently she was getting hammered on social media - she said she had over 100 private messages from people wanting to know what was going on. Normally, I don't always believe the mothers, but if RS is backing her up, I believe it. The producers are such shit-stirrers in this franchise.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Another thing that makes me think it is true is I don't see Nick wanting to settle down with such a young mother with two very young children.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The whole thing is (or should be) trivial anyway. It wasn't like Nick and Amanda were married, engaged or even in a relationship. They went on one date. Plus it's not like a person can "steal" another person anyway. It's not like Amanda was Nick's possession. Some people (not referring to anyone here) take this show far too seriously.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Those people that take it too seriously think this is real. They need to watch uNReal.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
This is why I love this show. It's like high school all over again! Except everyone is beautiful and liquored up! :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have to confess (and it feels like a confession) that I enjoy this show. I find it entertaining from the funny introduction through all the crazy antics up to the end when couples get "engaged". I also like hearing from all the past contestants who tweet or make comments. Some of them are very funny.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
My momma always had my back

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 12, 2016 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm with you, Jimmer! This is my favorite summer show.

It's like high school all over again! Except everyone is beautiful and liquored up! :-)

Perfect, Brenda1966! And it's in such a gorgeous location. What fun it would be to spend a few days in that house with a bunch of friends. What a vacation!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Amanda wrote in her blog this week that she had talked to Nick several times before this season started and she knew Nick was going on the show to meet Jen Saviano. Evidently Nick had been crushing on Jen since Ben's season.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow, Jen does not look familiar at all. But cool, I wanted Nick to stay around. Sounds like he has a chance to.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I very rarely recognize anyone outside of the top 5-6 each season (unless they are memorable for either good or bad reasons).

My point was this kind of backs up what both Josh's mom and Reality Steve both said - Josh didn't steal Amanda from Nick because Nick was never interested in her. He went on the show to meet Jen.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
I might be in the minority here but I thought Sean was terrible on the aftershow. Anyone else?

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yep, I found him annoying, too. lol

Evan is delusional. Amanda was being sweet with him but he's interpreting it as hope?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ugh...I had ordered pizza and was looking forward to it until......

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Josh is just gross. Between eating with his mouth open and the sweating........

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I remember finding Josh's sweating gross when he was on the Bachelor too. He's not made for a humid climate. I would never want to be close enough to touch him.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It didn't look like Amanda was thrilled about kissing Josh after he chowed down on the greasy pizza.

He probably smelled like garlic!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I have to agree, the pizza in the puerto Vallarta/sayulita area is quite delicious.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Wow, Jared is really smitten. I've never seen him act so decisively with a woman before.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
True dat, Rupert

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I was only listening to tonight's show part of the time and when Josh was eating the pizza I thought he was orgasmic the way he was moaning. I find him quite .gross. I really liked him on the B'ette but he's too much on BIP. I find his actions scripted!!