TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor In Paradise: Archive through August 30, 2016 users admin

Sia

03-10-2002

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I'm really grossed out by everything Josh does and says. Previous to this season, I'd believed that Amanda was relatively classy. Now that she's permanently attached to Josh's face, I'm disturbed that she doesn't find him as repulsive as I find him. I felt sick when Josh asked Amanda, "Can you tell what color Skittles I'm eating just by kissing me?" Omg, that is so disgusting to me, completely off-putting to the point of making me feel truly nauseous. Then there's the issue of his excessive sweating: really gross, and I just hope he doesn't smell bad. He should look into getting botox injections for hyperhydrosis, seriously. Finally, there's Josh's stomach-churning habit of moaning inappropriately whenever he eats. On tonight's episode he seemed to be moaning in his sleep--and chewing in his sleep, too. He seemed to be dreaming about eating pizza. Amanda really should have stuck with Nick.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL Sia. Yeah, Josh is pretty gross to me too. His behavior is what I find the most gross. When he got all huffy because Amanda went to bed. When he demanded that they got the private bed -- it's like a dog lifting its leg on its territory. I'd be very afraid to ever cross him as a girlfriend or wife. he and Amanda might do okay because she is so meek.

Nick and Wells -- both I adore. I'd like to be a Nick / Wells Sandwich! I'm loving paradise right now! :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Omg, when the kite with the lantern burst in to flames after Ashley's statement I almost peed myself laughing. The editing is fabulous.

Josh acts like a boor. I think he is overbearing to Amanda and I think she is going to be embarrassed watching this. I'm not sure how Josh knows they have anything in common they have never shown them talking.

Evan and Carly are just such a akward couple that it might actually work.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG Jasper, I died laughing when the lantern burst into flames. You are correct - the editing is fabulous. It. Is. Everything.

As I've said before, even though Andi was never my favorite Bachelorette, I believe what she wrote about Josh. Nick was right - it can't all be true about Nick, and Andi is lying about everything concerning Josh.

Carly hit the lottery with Evan. He's RICH and he loves her!!! It is so fascinating to watch them grow together.

And I'm going to miss Daniel. He totally cracked me up. I "got" his sense of humor.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Sia, I am with you on Josh.

And Lexi, I thought that was the most honest thing anyone has ever said on this show when Nick said 'what Andi wrote about me was true'. I like Nick.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, for Nick to admit that there is a lot of truth in what Andi wrote I think says a lot about Nick. Everyone's perspective is a bit slanted, but for Josh to insist it's all fiction tells me he's not being honest. I love Nick. I always have. I'm glad more are liking Nick.

Carly and Evan are just funny.

And yes, the edit with the lantern burning up was just too funny. They should bring a bit more of this humor to the Bachelor shows.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I have to give you credit. You have been Nick's most loyal supporter since his first season on The Bachelorette. AAAAAAAAAND... as you know, I have not always been his biggest fan ... BUT!!! - I will give him credit for being honest about what was in Andi's book - and he does seem to have some very good insight on what is going on with everyone on the show. Is he my favorite - meh... Am I warming up to him? Absolutely.

Unfortunately, the reason we will never have editing like this on the Bachelor/ette is because that is so heavily produced (including what is said in the talking head confessionals) and isn't organic like BIP it will never happen.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I get tickled when I see them tromping around the sand in super high heels. At the rose ceremony, the guys have on tshirts and flip flops, and the girls are all dolled up in their cocktail dresses. I wish they would dress like they are in the Caribbean . . . As much as Ashley bothers me, she has had a few cute dresses on

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
LMAO! Well, the wheel has turned 180°.

Everyone is on board the Nick train and disliking Josh-except for me.

Don't like Nick, still. Josh, he's not perfect but he's still better than Nick, in my eyes. lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm not exactly on the Nick train... but I'm not on the Josh train like I was during Andi's season.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I've read what Andi said about Josh.... I'm on the Nick train now.... which I never thought I would say. He seems to be counseling everyone there. Of course, he does not like Josh, but he seems to get along with everyone else.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think Carly and Evan are so cute and funny together. I love watching them. I hope it works out. They seem to be the only ones on this show that are even close to being normal people.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Of all the bachelorie couples I've witnessed, Carly and Evan are the ones I really hope last. They are an odd couple and from my experience those are the ones that last best.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ahem.....I have been ON the Nick train from the beginning and NEVER rode the Josh train

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Toot, Toot Texannie! There are a few of us wise Nick fans. :-)

I'm on the "hold list" at the library for Andi's book. Has anyone read the book? I read the one that what's-her-name wrote about Ben. It was a quick read.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, Brenda, I read Courtney's book too, "I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends." It was very interesting. I felt sorry for her after reading it. Ben is definitely a tool.

I was never on the Nick Train during either of his Bachelorette stints, but I'm loving him this time. He seems sincere and honest. I loved him so much for trying to convince Ashley that she and Jared will never be together.

As far as Carly and Evan go, they remind me of DH and me. I thought he was way more into me than I was into him, and I actually dumped him a couple of times. The turning point was one day at work, I hadn't brought a lunch and I was starving. Even though I'd broken his heart, he went down to the store and bought me a sandwich, chips, a soda and a brownie. One of my friends said, "He really loves you!" My eyes were opened. Now whenever another couple is having trouble, I always say, "He should buy her a sandwich!"

I hope the previews for tonight aren't just a misdirect and that Jared actually stands up to Ashley. She is so manipulative and he just lets her get away with it. If Caila goes home because of what Ashley has said to her, I hope Jared goes with her. Why oh why did they ever allow Ashley to come back when she didn't get a rose????

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
So we have something to complain about (besides Josh!)?

Peeper

06-14-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
I used to think Ashley was harmless and her own worst enemy. I now think Ashley is mean, vindictive, lying, and manipulative. I hope all guys steer clear of her. If a guy had done a girl the way Ashley does Jared it would be called abuse.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
Jared needs to man up and tell Ashley they will never be a couple and then stay away from her.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Awww...babyjax, that is a wonderful story!!!
My DH was kind of the same. Not really my type but swayed me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Texannie! Sometimes you have to warm up to a relationship. Instant fireworks too often fizzle out.

Jared needs to man up and tell Ashley they will never be a couple and then stay away from her.

That's what I've been saying, too! He's sending her mixed messages. He needs to be very clear, draw some clear boundaries and stay away from her. Whenever he talks to her, he gives her hope. They cannot be friends. She is not acting like a friend. She is sabotaging his new relationship for her own advantage. She is the backstabber here, not Caila. I used to feel sorry for Ashley, but I don't see how she's ever going to have a healthy relationship. She's far too needy and insecure.

Run, Wells, run!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have to admit that I quit watching JoJo's season by the third show. It became too painful to watch. So when everyone kept saying that Luke would be the next Bachelor, I really didn't know who Luke was because the only guy I remember from JoJo's season (besides Jordan) was Chad. (To be honest, with the exception of Wells, I don't think any of the men on JoJo's season had a fan base.) I couldn't figure out why everyone was going on about how shocked we would be at who the new Bachelor was since everyone assumed it would be Luke.

Well played Nick Viall... well played...

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Now we know why Nick got the great redemption edit on BIP. It was all a setup for him to be the next Bachelor.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve says he was kind of bummed that he couldn't spoil it, but he loves the pick of Nick Viall as the next Bachelor. Reading comments on his Twitter feed (and Bachelor Nation's), a lot of fans seemed to feel that if it was either Chase or Luke the season would have been super-boring. Bachelor Nation has a relationship with Nick and this was his redemption season on BIP.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... I'm reading Nick's twitter feed and the funniest thing... There is some guy named Josh Murray who says every Monday night "some funky shit must be going down" because he gets mean tweets. They are tagging the wrong Josh Murray on Twitter. He seems to have a very good sense of humor about it.