TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor In Paradise: Archive through August 29, 2016 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
to me, Daniel is the one mugging for the camera. i love Nick's comments.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rupertbear, I kind of agree with you about Daniel. A lot of his comments are so inappropriate--and not in a funny way. He talks about all the girls' butts and boobs. He talks about Ashley's virginity like she's something to be conquered. It's really uncomfortable.

I can understand where Izzy's coming from. She and Vinnie have only known each other 2 weeks and she's supposed to commit to him for the rest of her life? I get how she said she doesn't want to regret a missed opportunity. I had a really sweet guy in college who had a crush on me. I finally told him I had a boyfriend (a BF who ended up cheating on me and breaking my heart). I've always regretted that missed opportunity.

They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel this season. I don't remember half of these people coming in to Paradise.

Still love the opening sequence, although it bugs me that Haley and Emily are billed as "The Twins," like even the producers can't tell who's who.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Also Brett reminds me so much of Jordan Rogers! (The hair.)

And Ryan (the hairdresser?), his hair is just too oversculptered for my taste. He must have brought a case of hairspray to Paradise.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
PS. Ashley seriously needs therapy. Maybe she and Jared should go to therapy together. Maybe their therapist could tell Jared that he needs to be really clear with Ashley and stop stringing her along. He can't be friends with her without giving her hope. He needs to cut the ties and be done with her. Also someone needs to explain the difference between love and obsession to Ashley. And the crying is not attractive.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jaxmom - you hit the nail right on the head, describing Daniel's inappropriate comments. He has no social filter, whatsoever.

I can see what you're saying about Izzy...but I'm sure people (Vinnie, for instance) often feel like they were just used to get a rose, when the other person dumps them...though Evan just got sneaky and faked an illness to win Carly back. :P

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Is it my tv or does Ashley's caked on makeup look green on her cheeks? She is a pretty girl but overdoes it with her KK wannabe looks. Her constant crying is driving me nuts.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Her makeup looks very caked on and discolored to me too, almost grey like. Her contouring is bad. She really doesn't need that much makeup. Then she cries all over it and I'm sure that cakes it up more, then adds more on top.
I found her behavior last night so offputting. She's just trying to destroy Jared's relationship. I hope he sees that, really sees it, that she is NOT a good friend to him. Maybe he deserves it after how he leads her on. But Caila should think about running far in the opposite direction!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I find myself absolutely fascinated watching Carly and Evan. Who knew???

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
As someone who absolutely could not stand Nick, I am really liking him now. In the After program, it sounded like he counseled a few people on how to improve their image on BIP. The fact that they didn't listen to him.... is why we have the Ashley, Jared and Caila nonsense.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It appeared to me that Evan and Carly were friends more than anything.... that is a good precursor to longevity in a relationship.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I think Ashley definitely needs counselling.

The fact that she cakes on the makeup with a trowel seems to indicate some sort of distorted facial image- or at the least, she is "hiding" from the world.

Her comments about not being sexy and Caila is....hmmmm, the fact that she has held on to her virginity and is 28...possibly says she equates sex and sexiness with something bad.

Lastly, the juvenile behavior she's exhibiting, by trying to break J & C up, by any means possible and her incessant crying indicates to me a case of arrested development.

'K, this is just my amateur stab at dissecting her behaviour and I could be way off the mark but the woman does have problems.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am fascinated by Ashley's makeup!!! How does her mascara not run?? I can't even keep mine from ending up smudged under my eyes.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Texannie, I think she said on the After Show last week that she wears lash extensions. They either hang onto the mascara or she doesn't have to wear as much. She does manage to look pretty good despite the amount of crying she does. My eyes swell shut when I cry that much.

Ruperbear and Brenda, I totally agree with your assessment of Ashley and Jared's "friendship." She is totally trying to break him and Caila up, and when she says things like, "Caila's just a back-stabbing ," he should call her on that. She's so obviously trying to put a wedge between them. Is Jared really that stupid? If I were Caila I would tell Jared that he needs to draw a clear boundary with Ashley or I would be out. I think that's probably coming.

I hated on the After Show how everybody was painting Izzy as such a villain for dumping Vinnie. If she had doubts, like she said, isn't it better that she told him about it rather than leading him on? It's not like they'd been dating for years and were engaged. They knew each other for 2 weeks! And for Vinnie to act like she led him on and broke his heart out of the blue, the martyr act is a little over the top. She was honest with him about how she was feeling. Would he rather she lied to him???

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think Izzy looked bad because she seemed to be totally into Vinnie until Brett walked by and caught her eye. Makes her seem like a total flake, that some guy could breeze by and it would change how she felt. If we had been shown her having doubts prior to that it would be different. I kind of got the impression she regrets losing Vinnie. She seemed open to trying again and Vinnie was indicating he'd never trust her. I have to wonder if Izzy has a tendency to stray.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently the absence of Chris Harrison on this season's After Paradise was a last minute decision by Mike Fleiss and is hurting the ratings.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/why-chris-harrison-not-hosting-000000253.html

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Chris Harrison costs more than Sean. Bad decision. I like the after show but really miss Chris and his insider comments.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I'd also like to see Chris back as the host and lose Michelle and Sean!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sean is getting better and he seems like a nice guy but his inexperience is very evident. Chris is obviously much better.

LOL if I could get a job in reality TV I'd love Chris Harrison's job.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chris Harrison gets paid a shitload of money to say "Ladies (and/or gentlemen), this is the last rose of the evening" and "Please say your goodbyes." And don't even get me started on all the free travel around the world.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No kidding!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
and don't forget "the most dramatic episode ever" lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
(((sigh)))... yeah that too

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 26, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Chris Harrison has a pretty awesome job. But he's really good at it. Michelle Collins annoys the crap out of me, and Sean just seems uncomfortable.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Have we heard Amanda and Josh talk about her children and he meeting them?

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
He's mentioned what an awesome Mum she is to her two little girls.

I think Nick is one leopard who has not changed his spots.

It irks him no end that (even though he was there to actually meet Jen) Josh came in and swept Amanda off her feet. Once she saw him, she was like, "Nick who"?

There is something about Nick that reminds me of a snake, he just comes across to me as totally untrustworthy.

Josh is a jock and definitely not refined but I believe he genuinely cares for Amanda, even though he comes off as a blustery alpha male type.

Yes, there's bad blood between Nick and Josh but I believe Nick's concern was more to put a spoke in the wheels of A & J's relationship.

I'm glad the twins went home. Too bad they didn't take Ashley with them. None of them are mature enough yet for a relationship. They all come off as teenage girls.

Bye, Carl...we hardly got to know ya or see ya, for that matter.

Until Jared removes the leech from his life aka Ashley, he will never find someone for a meaningful relationship. He seemed to change when he first met Caila but unless he actually mans up and leaves with her, then there's no hope for him.

Evan & Carly, Grant & Lace...and who's Izzy with again, Brad? Barely saw them tonight, in comparison because of all the "drama".

Hilarious when they showed Josh sleeping and then cut away to some sort of pole and a pair of coconuts hanging on the tree.

Wells, who knew the guy turns out to be such a player!