TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Challenge: World Championship

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Challenge: The Challenge: World Championship users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 12, 2023Sincebb125 03-12-23  12:48 pm
Archive through March 21, 2023Sincebb125 03-21-23  1:40 am
Archive through April 03, 2023Sincebb125 04-03-23  8:31 pm
Archive through April 10, 2023Sincebb125 04-10-23  5:42 pm
Archive through June 19, 2023Sincebb125 06-19-23  3:25 pm
Archive through July 03, 2023Brenda196625 07-03-23  11:41 am
Archive through July 10, 2023Legalboxer25 07-10-23  3:26 am
Archive through July 19, 2023Lexie_girl25 07-19-23  3:34 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Right now i am on Free Agents/Season 25. Already getting emotional about rewatching Season 26 knowing Diem is medically evacuated in eps 2/3...and tough to watch Ryan Knight knowing Season 26 was his last too.. that said, it really is refreshing rewatching all these seasons again and reminding me why i like and dislike certain people - plus reminding me about where certain people came from once i stopped watching Real World seasons (i was consistent up until Brooklyn even though Key West and Denver started to throw me off, skipped Cancun, watched DC because it filmed near my work, skipped the second stints in New Orleans, Vegas, and San Diego, along with St Thomas and Portland (probably because I now had my son in his early stages during those years) came back to see Ex-Plosion and Skeletons just because i was missing it, and then missed the last three seasons)

I know its been a while now since they started bringing in different reality shows to the Challenge (starting in Season 26) but it still feels a bit icky to me... putting aside the Challenge USA/World Championship editions, The only time i enjoyed "outsiders" was the first spinoff going against the Olympic athletes.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Season 26 was hard to watch. I just finished up season 28 and my blood pressure rises just thinking of the finale.

I stopped watching Real World and Road rules, ages and ages and ages ago, so nearly all of the players are really new to me.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
new Challenge USA starts Thursday... gotten through Seasons 26-32 since my last post. All of those seasons had SO much history in them... wont rehash Diem and how some referenced her in later seasons :-) .. As much as Jordan frustrated me in his early seasons, at least he has the ability to immediately own up to his ableist comment re Downs Syndrome. Season 32/Final Reckoning had so much cruelty.. not that I ever liked Johnny Bananas or his game play/comments, but there was NO reason to say what he said to Devin about Devin's father that had just passed away, and as much as I was on Kayleigh's side the season before when the girls were total bullies to throw her personal belongings over the balcony, I still cannot understand how Kayleigh is that biased/bigoted/ignorant to not take responsibility for outing Natalie. As Natalie and others have said, and MTV put in the credits after the episode, its never ok to out someone's gender identity or sexual orientation, and it does provoke thousands of people to commit suicide - never never ok.

Oh and while Camilla was not on season 32, i do want to comment that she definitely has racist tenancies - whether on purpose or the way she was raised, you don't make racist comments out of anger or being drunk unless its already in your conscious or unconscious mindset.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I recently watched those seasons too, and yes, some of the behavior is just shocking. I'm finishing up season 34 now, which is vaguely familiar to me. So weird as it's not that old of a season. Maybe I half-watched it previously as background noise?

I'm so looking forward to the new season!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, where are you watching S34? Paramount+ removed S33-35 from my schedule a few weeks ago.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
S33 and S34 are both on Hulu.
S35 is the one that cannot be found!
Amazon prime has it listed, but all of the episodes say "not available at this time". I've read that people used to be able to buy it, and if they did they can still play it. But it's not available for me to buy. And there's no real place to complain on Amazon. They want to help you with an "order" and just told me to try again in a few days. Gee, thanks.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It was still on Amazon up until a while ago. My friend bought it. I just asked her if she still has it. Was going to put on flashdrive for you guys. But she already deleted it! Crap.

I am betting it will never see the light of day again. That was the season that Dee was canceled because of her tweets on BLM. All of a sudden they edited her out of all the rest of the season.

It was hard to follow what happened on the show after that. It was very confusing and disjointed. She also was not at the reunion.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
There's a facebook google docs group that has seasons on a server or something. I haven't tried to watch anything. I hope I don't get a computer virus from it! It's just so stupid to bury these shows like this. Speculation on reddit is that it was pulled because of Bear and his legal trouble.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, August 18, 2023 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I just finished Spies, Lies and Allies…totally the one season I missed the first time (might have seen 1-2 episodes at the time). Definitely one of my favorite seasons with rookies … and even before it, I was thinking what a pleasure it has been to binge all the seasons, which not only replays memories, but helps put new perspectives on people as I see their development (again) back to back to back. Most people I kept same views about, be it more in depth - but seeing Kyle again in these later seasons made me appreciate him as the lovable villain versus just an annoying new person….he made me smile in a Joker/riddler way as he had that devilish smile when lying/deceiving but almost always winning.

And “Uncle CT!” I love Emy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, August 19, 2023 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Legal, that was a great season. I'm on S24 watching Rivals II. This season is already giving me a case of the sadz because this is two seasons before Diem got sick and had to leave.

I just started it the other day so hopefully I can finish it this weekend. What I like about the earlier seasons is they were only 10-13 episodes long so they are easy to binge in a day or two.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: