TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Challenge: The Challenge: World Championship: Archive through July 19, 2023 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
While I don't know the entire story behind Amanda, she appears to be a real piece of work. Her and Zack did not get along in Vendettas and she wasn't even picked to be anyone's partner on WOTW. They brought Josh out who was eliminated in the first competition to be her partner since someone had to leave because he broke his arm (before they picked partners). I didn't like her on Vendettas but there is obviously more to this story since no one picked her on WOTW.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm just started season 24 - Rivals II. This one feels fresh to me, so this may be where I stopped watching however many years ago. Jordan makes his first appearance. So disappointed to see Wes sit out a challenge. Seems so weird for someone so competitive to do that.

Turbo: I don't know much about, but the little I've seen of him on the most recent seasons, I'm wishing he wasn't on my TV. LOL. I think this show purposely tries to cast jerks, and they really seemed to succeed with turbo!

In some ways the shows 12 years ago seem recent, and yet so far, far in the past.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lexie wait until you get to War Of The Worlds 2. I assume you are on 1? Turbo is always the major "irritant" in every season he has been in. After you finish the second season of War of The Worlds, I'll tell you about things said about him, in other contestant's interviews.

By the time Turbo got to Ride Or Dies everyone had had it with him. Considering the "villains" that have been on The Challenge, that's quite an accomplishment lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Since BB1, I am on WOTW S1. Ride or Dies was one of the first seasons that I watched and I remember they were all very quick to get Turbo out first.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Let me know when you get to 2...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 10, 2023 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Will do!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay the craziest thing has happened to me and I'm freaking out. I went to go watch WOTW last night (S33) which I started on Sunday night and now I'm missing Seasons 33, 34 and 35 from the menu. The episode menu jumps from S32 to S36. How is this possible? What happened? Is this a Paramount + thing? How do I rectify this?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And what's crazier is the same three seasons are now missing off the Paramount + website!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lexie you are not losing it lol. Yes Paramount has been purging and selling off certain shows for a profit. It's been very frustrating for those that were trying to watch the old seasons. This article explains it in detail and tells you where you can find the missing seasons. Except for some earlier ones which are not available anywhere.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2021/05/paramount-plus-missing-real-world-challenge-seasons/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the article Sincebb. But this is what's weird. I actually watched S32 (which evidently was missing back when this article was written in 2021). But how is it possible I started watching S33 Sunday night but S33, 34 and 35 were missing Monday night?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They probably just sold them while you were in middle of watching them, I have heard a lot of people complain about it

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just looked... Thirty three and thirty four are available on hulu and some others on Amazon for pay

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Damn... I don't have Hulu. I have Amazon but I wonder if I would have to pay per episode? I wonder if I could find them on Cox Cable On Demand and just suffer through the commercials?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
No, you can buy a whole season for way less than individually. I'll look later when I get home and see if I can find it anywhere else. Some are on Tubi for free, but I don't remember which, right now

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Starting season 25 - free agents. Lots of these players are new to me.

Very disappointed that future seasons have disappeared from Paramount+ I honestly despise this app, so I'll be glad to watch them elsewhere -- I hope I can find them. Hulu is a better app overall.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I googled on Amazon and each season would cost me $20. At this point, I'm hoping they just come back on P+

I have a question about Hulu. Someone said I can get it for free for 30 days. Can I download it without putting any information in there? I don't want to DL the app and then have to cancel after 30 days or I will get billed if I forget to cancel.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm sure you'll have to register. I just put a reminder in my phone to cancel. For many things you can cancel right away and you still get the duration of your trial period. I get hulu with commercials for free through my phone service (tmobile).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Brenda

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lexie I found this:

Currently you are able to watch "The Challenge - Season 33" streaming on Hulu, Paramount Plus, Paramount Plus Apple TV Channel , Paramount+ Amazon Channel, Paramount+ Roku Premium Channel or for free with ads on Pluto TV

Also, check your cell phone company. I got Hulu for free for 6 months. Yours might have a free or super reduced offer

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, July 12, 2023 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lexie because I have Ruku, I just checked, and if you subscribe to Paramount+ through Roku, they do have all the seasons from 10 through 38 with none missing. It has 7 day trial free then $5.99 a month. Which would be cheaper than renting a season on Amazon.

Pluto TV has only season 34 but it's free.

Hulu has 2019, 33 and 34

Prime if you subscribe to Paramount+ through Amazon its $5.99 a month for first 2 months and $11.99 after. Offer good til July 12th.

My Paramount+ is missing seasons 33 and 34 just like yours

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 12, 2023 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks SinceBB. This is just so weird that 33-35 just disappeared overnight. I used to have P+ through Amazon but got rid of it and subscribed directly to P+ when there was a series I wanted to watch and it wasn't being carried via Amazon immediately like it was on P+.

If P+ doesn't rectify this then I will look into Hulu after I watch S36-37.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, July 12, 2023 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
From what I read they sold off the rights to certain seasons to make a profit. I fear it's permanent?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 13, 2023 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Damn...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, July 13, 2023 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, 33 and 34 are on Hulu. I checked last night. Seasons 33-35 are missing from Paramount for me. So, where can we find 35?

I just started battle of the exes II (season 26). Darn, that was tough watching Diem be evacuated. So so sad.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched the finale last night of S36 and my man CT won the game. I was worried about him having to drag Amber B. across the finish line but the girl can run!!!

Fessy is a real piece of work. Of course he blames their loss on Kaycee blowing out her knee but he pretty much refused to eat the gross food in the suitcase. uuuuuggghhhh