TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Project Runway 16

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 16 users admin

Project Runway
Project Runway (on Lifetime)

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 22, 2017Sunnyday25 1 08-22-17  12:46 pm
Archive through August 25, 2017Sunnyday25 1 08-25-17  11:32 am
Archive through September 02, 2017Teachmichigan25 1 09-02-17  6:35 am
Archive through September 08, 2017Roxip25 1 09-08-17  12:40 pm
Archive through September 15, 2017Marameko25 1 09-15-17  10:31 am
Archive through September 22, 2017Roxip25 1 09-22-17  6:23 am
Archive through September 30, 2017Grooch25 1 09-30-17  5:46 am
Archive through October 06, 2017Lexie_girl25 1 10-06-17  3:33 am
Archive through October 07, 2017Grooch25 1 10-07-17  4:38 am
Archive through October 11, 2017Lakecat25 1 10-11-17  5:24 am
Archive through October 12, 2017Grooch25 1 10-12-17  5:36 pm
Archive through October 14, 2017Lilfair25 1 10-14-17  3:54 pm
Archive through October 22, 2017Grooch25 1 10-22-17  4:59 am
Archive through October 27, 2017Mysti25 1 10-27-17  7:29 pm
Archive through November 03, 2017Cass_cat25 1 11-03-17  12:15 pm
Archive through November 16, 2017Lakecat25 1 11-16-17  8:01 pm
Archive through December 04, 2017Lexie_girl25 1 12-04-17  9:39 am
Archive through October 24, 2018Lexie_girl25 1 10-24-18  6:13 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Author Message
Sunnyday
Member

08-07-2014

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
From what I understand, Christian is Tim Gunn and Karlin is Heidi.

Carlpsmom
Member

01-03-2004

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Tim Gunn was so supportive even when he was criticizing. Very rarely was there any sort of attitude. I cannot see Christian being a mentor. Hope I am wrong.

Cass_cat
Member

05-09-2011

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I watched a program on PBS, Breaking Big. The episode I saw was about Christian and his road to where he is now. Really learned a LOT more about him. I thought he came off as really pretty down to earth. He just seems to have that look on his face... my crap don't stink. I think he'll do great. Tim has such a warmth about him but Christian is WHO all these designers want to become... I'm sure they'll lap up all his advice. Hopefully Christian can be as warm and caring as Tim.

The replacement Heidi? As long as she's better than Alyssa Milano... Zac is leaving as well, who is going to be the designer judge? Glad Nina is staying. The show needs that bit of continuity.

Lakecat
Member

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
How come Tim and Heidi are leaving?

Roxip
Member

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
New opportunity on another network (one of those like Amazon or Netflix).

Lakecat
Member

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Are they going to these other networks together as a pair or separately?

Lexie_girl
Member

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I believe they are going as a pair

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bravo is doing a Season 3 marathon right now!

Roxip
Member

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think I watched that last night...is that the season that Laura accused the other guy of cheating and he ended up winning (and IMO Uli got robbed!)?

One thing I noticed about the earlier seasons...the clothes actually looked like clothes people would wear and not something that would only appear in a fashion magazine.

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yes. I think they were all robbed lol! And I agree with you about their clothes standing the test of time. Though the judges seem to look down on ready to wear clothes when you listen to their comments during the marathon.

Also, Michael passed away last year. He was so talented. :-(

Roxip
Member

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Michael on a latter season also? I know Uli was.

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He was on All Stars season 3.

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: