TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 16: Archive through August 25, 2017 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Starr, I watched the "Twinning" show....it wasn't horrible not good but I've seen a lot worse reality shows. I thought they looked familiar but didn't make the connection.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Roxip.. I think the difference is she didn't admit it.. Heidi was giving her an out.

I think they actually want her there, so no target.

Starr

07-09-2005

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I agree, Lilfair. Twinning was nothing great, just "eh". Another set from Twinning was recently on TLC's Hair Goddess. One was getting extensions & color to be a little more 'individual' ☺

RE: the designer here, I don't care if they cover up a hole or tear but to flat out deny it when specifically asked, that's not cool.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I finally watched the first episode. I was trying to guess what the big scandal could be with my friend.

My guess is that somebody shoplifted some material or other things at mood. I can't imagine what could be worse that hadn't happened already.

We had someone bring in a designer book in an early season, someone used doublesided tape, allegedly, and we had shoegate and someone overspending in the final three and not turned in all their receipts. What's left?

Shoplifting.

Any other guesses?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
thats a good guess

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Would shoplifting be considered "cheating" because Tim used the word cheating.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
If not shoplifting then maybe taking/hiding a fabric or embellishment from a competitor or plagiarizing someone else's design and passing it off as your own?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ooh, good guesses! Based on your guesses, what if someone sabotaged another designer's work? Like ripping out seams, spilling something on it, or cutting a dress to short so it doesn't cover the model's bum?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I don't know. But Tim also said despicable.

They have to edit it in a way we can't guess what happened.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes Tim's reaction makes me think it is more inline with someone sabotaging someone else. I have a feeling the girl that lied last ep will be involved.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Pamy, so do I! (Think its the girl who lied).

Which is odd because she looks like she has a ton of talent.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
ooohhhh so I'm not the only one wondering what the heck could possibly happen for 1) a designer to walk off the runway and 2) Tim Gunn to say it disgusts him...

and I think one of the twins is involved... they're getting a heavy edit... or is it just that there are 2 of them... anyway right after the designer walked off the next clip was one of the twins (with long hair) saying I don't know what happened...

Can't wait for that episode to air for sure!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
maybe it is the twins, maybe one helps the other. but I really feel it's the other gal. seems weird they showed she lied but didnt show them calling her out about it. I think its foreshadowing

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think the lie will amount to nothing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if it could be the guy who is into making s&m inspired clothes. I heard him say he will do anything to win.

But, I like your foreshadowing thoughts, Pamy.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Preview :"it looks like a Leprechaun went dumpster diving ".
roflol

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
The Social edition (what that meant? There were no extra comments, but labeled that on my info) their previews didn't hear the comments you're talking about! I.e. Scandal!

But I really loved that white dress, and the big print tropical look, when he said Canne Runway, oh yes!

So love this show!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Dogs got skunked. Missed it. Hoping to catch the rerun at midnight!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I knew that they would keep Shawn the twin in, she should have left.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I wanted Shawn to go, but when it came down to it Sentell's outfit was a hot mess. It clearly looked like a plastic bag. Very lazy design and construction. He did a great job on Shawn's top which helped save her butt.

That team didn't have great focus and the twins were a huge hindrance in my opinion. As said above, they should not have been cast on the same season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
another bs eviction! Shawn should have went! they all had to help her. She is a mess! I felt bad for the guy that left. Hope he goes on to do great things

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Shawn and Claire make obnoxious TV. There will probably be a lot of good designers that will go before them before they get kicked to the curb.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Glad I DVR's last night's episode. I FF'd through a lot of team tsunami's air time.They really should have used more of the designer who did the braided plastic top's design aesthetic in each of their looks. Then it would have been more cohesive.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping Shawn ends up as part of the cheating scandal. Heehee!

Probably just edited to look that way. But when Michael walks off he appears to be on a team with Shawn.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Tim has his save this year?