TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 27, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 16: Archive through October 27, 2017 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
there must be a time limit on the save, because you can't save people into the finale.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There is, but I don't know when it cuts off.

And in truth, the final six, including Michael, did make collections. We just won't see them all on the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I believe either Margarita or Kenya are the weakest remaining designers. I thought Michael was stronger but perhaps because of his youth they believed him expendable? He has many retread seasons of Project Runway he can appear on after he has gotten a little more life experience.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Tim has used his save as late as final 4, he did it the season that Ashley won.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This last episode was the first time I have ever heard of the save even being mentioned. Maybe Sunnyday is right and Tim will use it on Micharl at the beginning of the next episode.

I know it's a very long shot, but one can hope.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They have mentioned the Tim Gunn save several times this season. I'm assuming they don't show it every week because it is redundant.

If Tim sent Michael to the workroom to pack, he's history.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
No they brought one back after they showed her packing up. Tim brought her back the next day after thinking about it over night.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... now that you mention it, I do remember Tim bringing someone back after she packed it up. I'll be surprised if he brings Michael back - the talent this season is very strong. Even when their designs suck, they don't suck as much as previous seasons designs suckage.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hopefully he won't.

And his bestie Margarita can leave, too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Kenya design a look that didn't make the hips wider!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was really surprised that they loved Kenya's look. That dress made her model's hips look huge! No woman wants a dress that makes her ass and hips look huge. I really didn't get the judging this week.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't think Tim will use it but you never know.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't be surprised if Michael is brought back. I, for I, hate it when a designer is eliminated during gimmicky challenges... and I count the unconventional challenges as gimmicky.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
...especially so close to the end of the competition... At this point I want to see them have straight forward challenges... no dolls, no kids, no "real" people, no technology... just let them design and have access to real fabric...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So no spoilers tonight...guess I will have to watch, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Brandon won, and the judges liked Kenya's outfit.

Kentaro and Margarita are on the bottom. Margarita is out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Tim used his save on her!!!!

I didn't think she did that great a job, but they must need another person for the lenght of the show.

All the others are such better designers.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
UGH.

Tim gave it away when he said he liked Margarita's gold boobcrusher during the judges examining the outfits..

So it Was clear as day he would save her.

For the first time, I kind of wanted Kenya to win this one. For the outfit.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
The top of Margarita's dress reminded me of a gift bag with the tissue paper coming out of the top. Either that or something for the model to blow her nose on.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Since this was obviously the last week Tim could use the save I wasn't really that surprised.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I liked Kenya's dress the best. Her model has never looked so good with anyone else. Also really like Ayana's dress. Brandon's was ugh to me but I guess for a photo editorial it would look the best. Although, I cannot bear those droopy pants on anyone....just don't get it.

Wish Kendaro would stop helping Brandon with his thought process. Found it interesting that they said Kendaro's hoodie looked like Brandon's....why not Brandon's hoodie looked like Kendaro's?

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Sorry Kentaro for spelling your name wrong in my above post. :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
No no no. Wth is fashion? Really? Those pants puckered in the crouch area. In more than one place. It was all that was ugly. And 2 outfits the same? (Turtlenecks, pants). Please the best was so Kenyas dress! imho, Zans fashion sense obviously.

How they taped Margarita's confessional? Her crying, got to me, knowing all the horrors on Puerto Rico now. Then came Tim Gunns save? Ok. I'm thinking production may have slipped and they knew no one was going home. They know they are all going to fashion week!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was shocked Kenya didnt win

Mysti

09-28-2005

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysti a private message Print Post    
I know ~ the judges love Brandon's looks because they are so different and fashion forward but I am so over his looks. All I see is baggy everything with straps hanging all over the place.
I don't see how his model looked like like a warrior.
Now Kenya's model looked amazing, and it was very easy to see that she looked like a warrior. I LOVED it!