TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 30, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 16: Archive through September 30, 2017 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they didnt and in fact they made it pretty clear it's not against rules for someone to get help. Soooooo, what could the scandal be!!?? I'm wondering if it will be more towards the end of the season

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I rewatched the opening previews and the scene with the twins crying saying hard place to be in appears they are both in last place and in another scene they are crying in the workroom one says you know I love you so much and Tim is with them. Shawn is wearing gray and Clair is wearing black in both scenes.

on stage Heidi says we understand this must be a hard place to be in and then Claire says yes very hard place to be in while bawling.

Another scene Michael on stage saying I dont agree with the way this was done and walks off says he came to play fair and theres no fairness in this game and then a scene of Tim saying this is cheating..unclear if it is from the same judging

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Helping is one thing, but is it considered cheating if someone makes an entire outfit for someone else? Last night, Claire helped Shawn with the waistband and Shawn made the rest of the pants (with the exception of asking 100 hundred questions).

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Also watch when Yolanda from Real Housewives of BH is a judge, something happened then. I think Claire says I don't know what happened and Yolanda says well someone knows. We see Banti crying and being consoled back stage. May be two different episodes.
On a different note, I really like the model Lisel, she has a great walk and carries herself so well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think they are "splicing" different episodes together to confuse us but I still think it is going to involve the twins. They get way too much negative coverage on the show.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Lexie I also believe it involves the twins. I think the only reason both are still there is because of production keeping them there for the drama.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Also helping each other may be acceptable but with the twins it has become too much. It's every week not occasionally like in the past.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, Tim talked to the judges, since this week Claire helped Shawn to top three and Claire didn't accomplish what she wanted to do with her own outft.

They didn't like it, but said they are allowed to help, but if it affects their own garments, it is their own fault.

Shawn certainly gave no credit for the help..

Next week, I think they work in pairs.. And the twin issue comes up again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
When the models took turns picking designers, Shawn was picked third to last, then Ayana, then Claire was last.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised Tim didn't say yes Shawns outfit looked great, it's exactly what the model was wearing during their consultation!
It was so similar. Also the shorts, Shawn cut those off against Claire's specific wishes, she even said it. I want to make them sexier. This was while Claire was making Shawns pants.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

How cruel to make us wait a week to discover which twin is out.

Next week looks most intriguing indeed. Perhaps the season teaser involves some sort of drama/rift between Michael & Margarita.

It has been my observation in life that you can't throw someone under the bus if they aren't standing pretty dang close to it.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Why is my television showing last week's show in its entirety, yet has it listed as a new show and not a repeat? Boo! Hiss!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rvon, they do a social media ep which shows as new but its really last week ep with commentary or something. it usually comes on an hour before the current weeks ep

Sugar, ITA! plus Shawn already said she should go...I acutally think its very cruel to make them do this

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Let's face it - we all know Shawn is going to be useless at creating a garment from start to finish by herself.

I think Claire is much more attractive without that garish lipstick and dumb high ponytail. Just my opinion of course.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't help but think how weird it is they are making the twins do another challenge - especially when both said Shawn should go home.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Well I could tell by the previews which twin went. Showing Yolanda or what ever her name is gave it away.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Good observation Sugar. I agree. I hate the expression about throwing someone under the bus.,,sometimes you have to throw someone under to survive and the nearest one is the most deserving

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Pamy, thanks for the explanation.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I've just realized something. All the eliminated designers to date have been guys. Whichever twin leaves will be the first of the ladies to leave.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rvon, yw! Rotech, wow I ddint realize that!

Sunnyday, how does seeing Yolanda give it away, what am I missing?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
No, Samantha left last week. The banner is just bit behind.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Pamy, because she was talking to one of the twins. (The one that stayed.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
New theory on the scandal!

After one twin goes home, the remaining twin calls her sister and sends photos of what she is doing with her her outfit to get advice on what to do.

Basically, the twin that went home designs the outfit.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 2:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh, ty Grooch! and great theory!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
But then again, the producers showing which twin Yolanda is talking to can be misdirection.