TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Calling All Lurkers

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Calling All Lurkers users admin

As people have mentioned there are lots of different areas and different topics at TVCH. Check out all the different areas if you haven't already. A good starting point is the TVCH Forums main menu page which can be found here

TVCH Forums

or by clicking the little red "TOPICS" in the banner shown on every page. Or use one of the buttons below.

web banner
Click any button below to find out more...
General Discussions
Discussions on everything!
News & Views
Current news & events
TV Shows
Talk about TV
Games
Online Games Area
Survivor
The Survivor Fan Club
AmazingRace
A race around the World!
Other Reality
SYTYCD, DWTS, AGC, etc
Talent
Idols & Other Talent
MemberRooms
TVCH Member Folders
A Caring Place
TVCH Members Only Area
CommunityCorner
TVCH Members Only Area
Animal Farm
Animal's Communal Republic

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 03, 2010Loppes25 09-03-10  11:43 am
Archive through September 03, 2010Triciatoronto25 09-03-10  1:54 pm
Archive through September 03, 2010Shenanagon25 09-03-10  8:12 pm
Archive through September 04, 2010Merrysea25 09-04-10  12:10 pm
Archive through September 04, 2010Glenn25 09-04-10  4:32 pm
Archive through September 06, 2010Jmm25 09-06-10  2:19 pm
Archive through September 12, 2010Scubalass25 09-12-10  6:18 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Great to hear from everyone. And yes come visit other areas like Survivor. You will feel very welcome. It can be hard to make those first few posts but once you do I think you'll enjoy TVCH even more!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Great job, Slybones. Shyness is very hard to overcome but I'm so glad that you joined us here. We have many members with mobility issues, so you're definitely not alone.

Jarreau

03-01-2008

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jarreau a private message Print Post    
I have to say, I have visited other sites and always felt that there was a clique and if you weren't in it, you were ignored.

That is NOT the case here. I have always been made to feel accepted and relevant - even when I make some stupid comment, misspell a word, use the wrong word (my fingers get ahead of my brain or vice versa) and even if we have differing opinions.

I love, love, love TVCH!

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I lurk, don't mean to, but I keep forgetting my password!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Alittlebirdie, you made me laugh just as I was taking a sip of drink! Now my keyboard is sticky! LOLOL :::wiping my monitor ::::::

I have three parrots so I love your name!

Debra

11-20-2003

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Alittlebirdie,
I hope you remember your password more often.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Welcome, Alittlebirdie. You can always get your password if you use the "click here to regain access" link on the log in page.

Oh, and have you looked around (check out the links at top of page) or are you strictly a Big Brother fan.

Slybones

07-20-2007

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Slybones a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone,
Thanks again for the nice words, and wanted to say that I will be playing in the Survivor game this year. So I hope to see you all there and wish you all " good luck ".
Welcome to you too Alittlebirdie.

Dfennessey

07-25-2004

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dfennessey a private message Print Post    
Slybones
I am glad you stayed with us.

Slybones

07-20-2007

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Slybones a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dfennessey,
You have no idea how much this is helping me. Even my husband [who hates all reality t.v.] is happy that I found a place that doesn't ridicule me or bash my thoughts. Still hard for me to not want to close my eyes while waiting for replies, but I'm getting there and loving it.

Dfennessey

07-25-2004

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dfennessey a private message Print Post    
Sly
My thought is that everyone is entitled to their own thoughts on things and people see things differently

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
I just love this thread. Makes me smile every time I come to visit it. Hi Sly! Glad to see you posting. Warm fuzzy welcome to all who delurk here. Hope to see you in conversations all over the board!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bic, this thread also makes me happy. I have very high hopes that I will see many of our former lurkers (that have come out of Lurkdom) in the Survivor and Amazing Race threads.

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
great thread! I lurked since BB3, then forgot my password one year and rejoined...Season 6 is when I finally started posting-then I started in other parts here, it's really great! I agree, this is the place I can talk about all my favorite shows!!!

Oh yeah I just jumped right in and starting posting...lol

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
@ Jmm -- I became a sucker for reality shows after watching Survivor. Loved the first Big Brother, in particular the girl with the colored hair having the love fest!

My favorite reality show is Amazing Race, since I love to travel, and it is the ultimate form of escapism.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Well, Alittlebirdie, it looks like we can take care of all your "sucker" moments without you having to leave TVCH. LOL

<her name was Brittney, too>

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: