TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Calling All Lurkers: Archive through September 03, 2010 users admin

Jmm

08-16-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Hey there all you lurkers, yes, I know that you're there and we'd like to get to know you. We all know how hard it is to come out of lurkdom but I'd like to invite you to join in the fun.

We know that many of you come here for Big Brother but are you aware we have a whole "other side" of the board? There are threads for other shows, to ask for prayers (or give them), a thread for your gripe of the day, or games to play. Like to read? We have a library thread. Want to lose weight or quit smoking? We have a wonderful health thread, heck, we even have our own "post office" in the member's room.

What I'm trying to stay is that we love you coming in for Big Brother and we'd like to see you stay around. Oh yeah, things move slower on the "other side" and your post won't get lost in threads that move so fast it's hard to keep up.

So how about it? It's not too hard, just like a 12 step program meeting. All you have to do is say Hi, my name is _______ and I'm a lurker. I guarantee that you'll get a warm TVCH welcome and you'll be making new friends in no time.

So, how about it? Who is going to take the first step? I'll even go first. Hi, my name is Jackie/jmm and I'm a moderator. Ok, it's your turn now.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I'm not a lurker, but I would also like to encourage everyone to come out and say "HI" ... It's always fun to meet new people and get more perspectives :-)

For those of you that are Survivor fans... that part of the board is another favorite of mine. Lots of great discussion and an area dedicated to Spoilers

In advance, WELCOME!!!

Tvclubber

06-22-2008

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvclubber a private message Print Post    
I rarely venture outside of BB and Survivor, posting-wise. I lurk at Bachelor/Bachelorette and Amazing Race. Sometimes, I post in TV shows.

I guess I'm saying I'm mostly a lurker.

Love this site, though. I always lol when I read posts.

Jmm

08-16-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Great to see you Tvclubber. You should try some of our other areas, we have some truly amazing people here in our little clubhouse.

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
I lurked on this site for many years before I joined. I'm only here for BB. That takes so much of my time every year that I have to take 9 months off.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Hi! My name is Sharon and I'm a semi-lurker! You lurkers really should check out the whole board....it's amazing!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hi, my name is MameBlanche and I'm an oldtimer here. I'd like to invite y'all to the GAMES area. I promise you'll make great friends and have tons of fun! :-) Just click on the link here to explore the Games area:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/23419/23419.html?1283530899

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone! I was a lurker for the longest time and then I just
couldn't resist putting in my 2cents worth one day. It would be
great to see lots of lurkers join in, even if it is just to say 'hello!'
I don't post a lot but I have to say I enjoy the running conversations
that happen in the discussion section of BB. Very entertaining!

I am rushing over to check out the 'library'....who knew!!!

Hober

06-26-2004

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hober a private message Print Post    
I'm not usually a lurker, but this year I have been. I check out "current discussions", "important house happenings, no discussions" and the "screen caps" to catch me up to speed. I really appreciate everyone on this board. I didn't get the live feeds and just don't like this cast very much so I haven't had anything to add. Looking forward to next year already.

Phoenix

07-05-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Phoenix a private message Print Post    
Hi! My name is Tina and I'm a lurker. I've only posted a few times but have been enjoying all of you guys for quite awhile. Thanks for starting this thread Jmm. =)

Jmm

08-16-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Welcome, Phoenix, I hope you'll check out some other sections of the board and start joining us in discussions.

Hey there, Hober, I wondered where you'd been.

Thanks to all the "old timers" for their support in encouraging our lurkers out there.

Donnab

07-28-2004

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donnab a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone.I am mostly a lurker.I enjoy reading what all of you have to say.And I thank you all for posting.I do visit or I should say lurk all over the board.Have a good weekend everyone.

Qchele

07-29-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Qchele a private message Print Post    
Wow my second post of the day. Have never done that here.

I most admit Big Brother is my biggest pull to TVCH currently, but I have ventured to other threads and have even tried to figure out the animal farm place? (Which animal am I?) lol.
I just learned about the "stop smoking" thread, I have quit smoking just to start back up repeatedly for a few years now. I'll save the rest of that story for that thread.

Anyway, I am a quiet and shy person in real life until I get comfortable, then I relax and can let my light shine.

Thanks for the 'pull' out of lurkdom. You may start seeing me pop in a line here and there. Although I must say this seasons BB has made it pretty easy to just lurk and shaking my head (smh).

Jmm

08-16-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Welcome, Donnab. Glad to see you've found the rest of the board.

Qchele, Congrats on that second post, it gets even easier. LOL Welcome and I'll be looking for your posts in other areas.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY for all the lurkers coming out of Lurkdom!!!!

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
oh Qchele... thank you for posting!! I have been around here since the beginning of time and I have always wondered what The Animal Farm is?

At first I thought it was the boards alter ego for when the server went down... but I am thinking it is a world in and of itself.

Tvclubber

06-22-2008

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvclubber a private message Print Post    
I just posted up a storm in other sections.

I'm tired now, so I'm logging out.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I'm Judy...actually been around this site since BB1...forgot my old username that I used before I went to work fulltime. Now due to health problems I am not working, so I have more time to come here. Don't post as much as I use to, but I love this site. Thanks to all the ones that keep us informed.

Phoenix

07-05-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Phoenix a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll definitely check out the rest of the boards.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
No shunning here. Welcome! I lurked for years so I feel ya yo. lol Great bunch here and magnificent mods.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
yes lurker here coming out of lurkdom. I have read the BB site for many years but usually I'm behind when reading so I couldn't comment much. But this season, there isn't as much to read so I'm up to date!!

I also like some of the reality tv boards here but had no idea the rest of the ones mentioned existed so thanks so much for pointing that out - I'll be sure to look around and stay out of lurkdom from now on.

Qchele

07-29-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Qchele a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I first discovered TVCH during season 3 of Big Brother. I got the feeds that year. I'm not sure how I stumble into TVCH but out of all the different chats I fell into from the Real player at that time, TVCH was the one I felt most comfortable with.

**BBwatcher, I too had another account that I cannot recall, so I started this one up lol.

**Bonbon, I am determined to figure out The Animal Farm.

**JMM, thanks for this thread. I am sure I can speak for most lurkers, the LOVE is truly appreciated

Kittycat

08-30-2009

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittycat a private message Print Post    
Hi, Everyone I have been lurking since BB1 Eddie McGees Season. I wanted to Thank all of you because you are my favorite part of Big Brother. You are on my favorites list and, I visit every day durring the season. Sometimes I want to post, but I dont type very fast. I like the screen caps, Live feeds, and how you keep us updated on what is happening.I miss the You Tube days though. Thanks

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Hi, I am a semi-lurker, no heck I am a lurker, have just posted a handful of times over the years, but have been reading the posts here for years and appreciating being caught up to date as a person without live feeds and working during the day. thanks to all of you.

Loppes

07-12-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loppes a private message Print Post    
LOL they are talking about Real Housewives of OC....(for once I agree with their 'assessment' of the show)

p.s. welcome to any/all new people