TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Calling All Lurkers: Archive through September 04, 2010 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - You're bad Glenn.

Whoami

08-03-2001

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Wow! Look at all these lurker names I don't recognize!

I'm a lifer on here too, though I don't have the stamina to keep up with you all on the BB boards. I mostly post everywhere else on the board.

If any of you lurkers are NFL Football fans, I invite you to come and play in the TVCH NFL FOOTBALL POOL GAME. We're just finishing up the pre-season (which is not required to play in order to play rest of the season).

Check out the "How the Game is Played" folder for an overview. And the "Rules and Q&A" section for more detail. Basically you just pick what teams are going to win each week, and leave the rest up to me to tally up and score!

New players are always welcome! I always find it exciting to see new names come in and play the game!

Curmutt

07-09-2004

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curmutt a private message Print Post    
I was quite active (with a different user name) in seasons 1 & 2, and have had to renew my membership with this name, since I don't remember what the other name was! I've been mostly lurking, out of sheer laziness. This year, the hamsters just don't interest me enough to get involved -- even though I love coming here and reading all your opinions and banter.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Oh Glenn, I hadn't thought of that.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The Football Pool is fun. It actually got me back watching some games (I used to be a huge fan) but you don't need to watch to play. And Who runs a great game.

One of the threads I enjoyed the most last year was the one for "Lost". We had a great time trying to figure things out and predicting what would happen.

Another surprise thread was one for a show called "Harper's Island". It didn't do well in the ratings but we had more laughs in that thread than you could imagine. The thread was more fun than the show!

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Can someone explain what the TVCH Animal Farm is all about?

Icu2

08-09-2007

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Icu2 a private message Print Post    
I'm somewhat of a "lurker". lol I lurk more than I comment, but I will comment from time to time. Especially during shows and late night BBAD. I've been here since the beginning, but during off season I had forgotten my screen name and had to get another one. I really appreciate everything that all of the mods and posters do to make it fun and keep us up to date. I have checked out some of the other sections on here too. I'm not sure how many years I was one here before I starting to look at the links other than BB. Boy I was missing I types of things. Over the years, I've been asked on a couple of other sites, what is your top 5 favorite sites to visit. TvClubHouse is ALWAYS on the list. I am on here just about every day. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or just plain pitiful. LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
<<<---- Stunned at all the lurkers coming out of Lurkdom!!!!

Matteroftime

09-04-2010

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Matteroftime a private message Print Post    
Hi! Another lurker here. This is the first time I've registered, but I've been reading all of your posts for a very long time. I find everyone's opinions interesting, even those I disagree with. I don't get the Live Feeds but I do have BBAD only because Direct TV gives me a 3 month Showtime anniversary present every August,so I've now become a night owl staying up every night to watch what's going on in the BB house.
I'm a huge reality TV fan. My favorites are BB, Survivor, Amazing Race and American Idol. I'm looking forward to sharing in the discussions on the various threads.

Fridgedancer

09-03-2010

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fridgedancer a private message Print Post    
Hi my name is Jennie, this is my 1st post but i have been lurking these boards since a former coworker told me about them during season 4. i am a cbs only viewer so i enjoy comming here to catch up on whats really happening in the house. Thank you guys for the entertainment over the years which sometimes is more interesting then whats actually happening in the house

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone, I've lurked here for years and loved all the spoiling. I finally logged in but rarely post. Just this past AI season I noticed the link here and jumped in and started posting more.

I love this site and everyone here.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Fridge, I agree that sometimes the entertainment here is more interesting then what's happening inside the house.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's great to hear from all of you. I hope you continue to post. The more the merrier!

Hmm .... explain The Animal Farm. Now that is a tough question Bonbon. I'll try my best but I hope someone will jump in and correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.

To be totally honest, I'm not exactly sure what it is all about or what the original intention was for The Farm. Basically, everyone posting there has an "animal" personality. LOL – So it is sort of their inner animal talking rather than the person talking. The animals insult each other at times, along with the houseguests and other reality personalities and say some things that would be considered harsh out here in the "real" world of TVCH but to be very clear it is all in fun and very good natured. Any real meanness is dealt with as swiftly in there as on the main board. It's just more open to interpretation on The Farm because it is the animals speaking and it is supposed to be all in fun.

The Farm never really took off (possibly because some of The Farm's biggest promoters left for personal reasons unrelated to TVCH shortly after The Farm was created) and there are very few "animals" who post there. However, the ones that do post there have a lot of fun doing it.

Creating an animal personality for yourself is very simple and some of you may have done it already without realizing it. All you do is go into your Profile by clicking "Edit Profile" (top right corner of the banner on every page) and then go down and fill in the box next to "Animal Farm Persona" and select "Shown". That's it! Your animal name will appear below your regular board name when you post in The Farm.

You will be very welcome there but just a gentle reminder that you will find The Farm very different from the rest of the board.

Soccermom76

08-02-2009

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Soccermom76 a private message Print Post    
Hi! My name is Miriam,everyone calls me Mim for short. I live in Ontario,Canada. I have to say I too have lurked here for years , but have recently come out of my shell to post here.
In the past I tried a few threads elsewhere but quickly left as I was disgusted with the filthy language,dirty minded comments,etc.
You all are so friendly,funny,and easy to talk to. I have never checked out the other threads here except for survivor and bachelor/ette. I can't wait to go browse them.
Thank you mods for a great job! I love TVCH!
A BIG HELLO TO EVERYONE who has posted here for the first time!!

Jmm

08-16-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Wow, I went to check e-mail and FB and this place just exploded.

A warm TVCH welcome to Nyeratheart, Anntie, Kdee, Curmutt, Icu2, Matteroftime, Fridgedancer and Soccermom76. I am so glad to see you posting and hope that you'll find lots of new places here to investigate. I love all the new names and will look forward to getting time to check out your profiles.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I am a lurker from the beginning, although I occasionally post comments. I have been here for every season of BB, but I have also discovered the other side. I rely on this board for all of my reality tv addictions. Like Soccermom76, I like the cleanness of this site.

Jmm

08-16-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Bblover262, I know what you mean, I don't even go to other sites because I've heard how harsh they can be. Welcome and keep posting.

Bigfan

06-09-2005

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bigfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, this is a most interesting thread! Welcome one and all!

Whoami

08-03-2001

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
For those who enjoy Survivor and Amazing Race, be sure to check out The Tribe Has Spoken Game and The Philimination Game.

Both follow a simple format, where you pick each week who will survive the upcoming episode. If your pick survives, you survive in the game. If your pick is eliminated, so are you. The strategy involved is that you can only use each contestant once, so you have to pick wisely so you don't run out of picks.

Jmm

08-16-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Glenn, You are too bad, you know I love it. I use the term "oldie" in the most loving way. By the way I never did find that thread you were going to start. devil

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
i am a lurker too... posted more in past seasons, this year just too hooked on FB (and a game there) to spend as much time here (shame on me) TV Clubhouse is THE only place to be for Survivor, TAR and BB ...everyone is friendly even if i don't know people here i feel like that I know them

Jmm

08-16-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I thought I recognized the name, Pamplemousse. Great to see you again.

Gators1251

06-28-2010

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gators1251 a private message Print Post    
My name is Kelly and I am a daily Big Brother lurker. I come here to all of my information regarding BB and have only posted a few times. Thanks to everyone for keeping me updated on all of the live feed action!!

Jmm

08-16-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Another new "face", welcome, Gators. Have you tried any of our other areas? I bet you can find something that you would like. :-)

Glenn

07-05-2003

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Well Jmm, it could be you can't find that thread because you have failed to mention to all the folks posting in this thread an easy way to find every current topic being discussed on this message board.