TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Calling All Lurkers: Archive through September 03, 2010 users admin

Jmm

08-16-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Wow, what a great bunch of lurkers who I really hope that will become prolific posters.

Welcome, Sidecar, Brat017, Siperono, Mammothcavebob, Bb_guy, and Triciatoronto it's so wonderful to see all of you.

Thanks for coming out and talking with us. I am very proud of the great folks here at TVCH, as you said we are a community and want to make everyone feel like they belong.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hiya Triciatoronto. There's a few of us here in Toronto! Welcome. :-)

Scooty

07-21-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooty a private message Print Post    
Scott here I have been lurking since season 1. I come here everyday and really enjoy the boards. I am a survivor fan also so I will have to check it out.Thanks to all of you who provide the info I need and the chuckles.

Jmm

08-16-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Good to see you posting, Scooty. Keep it up. :-)

Debra

11-20-2003

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    

Well hello to all you lurkers. Wonderful to "see" you.

Triciatoronto

07-04-2010

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triciatoronto a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mame

Calamity

10-18-2001

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
Saying hi to all lurkers, new & longtime: Tvclubber, Txkaykay, Wavewatcher, Phoenix, Donnab, Bbwatcher, Gldnlvr, Qchele, Kittycat, Connies, Punkin, Monkeydancer, Sidecar, Brat017, Siperono, Jag2000, Mammothcavebob, Bb_guy, Triciatoronto, and Scooty.
If I overlooked anyone, please forgive me!

The good thing about lurking is never having to suffer Poster's Remorse. The bad thing about lurking is never having that feeling of elation you get right before suffering Poster's Remorse.

TVCH - the board so good that even though I don't watch BB anymore, I still read messages here. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Farel

03-09-2008

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Farel a private message Print Post    
Hi, long time lurker here. I'm a huge BB fan and my DH and our friends love having spoilers.

I don't post often. English is my second language, I can speak and read english ok but when it comes to writing, it seems my sentences are not good and my spelling is worse (5 minutes to write 3 sentences lol...).

But I really love this forum, it's the best place for a BB addict, thanks everyone : )

Gilsgal

07-18-2010

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gilsgal a private message Print Post    
Well ... okay - I've been lurking here since Will and Nicole! I love TVCH, because I feel I know so many of you after so many years, and the respect to agree to disagree is so nice here.

This is my first post. I finally registered this year, because I had BBAD for the first time (I've never had feeds - relied on you), but the season has been a big disappointment for me. So, if you can't say anything nice ... LOL.

Thanks for the welcome. I will check the rest of the site. I've never ventured away from BB!

Sunni

07-05-2007

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunni a private message Print Post    
hi everyone...mostly a lurker, but post occasionally. Always nice to come in when BB starts and see familiar names.

I work full time so I depend on reading the current live feed and looking at the pictures to keep me updated.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Awesome picture, Calamity! What a great group! Sea otters are wonderful creatures.

A few people have mentioned how great everyone here is about not correcting spelling & grammar. I have to agree. We all get what is being said and these are not job applications or newspaper articles or blogs, so why worry about it. It is pretty
easy to whip off a post and leave off some letters or make a grammatical error that
you may not ordinarily do...but what the heck...no one is here to judge you on that.

Juki63

10-10-2008

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juki63 a private message Print Post    
Hi my name is Judy. I've been lurking for years and have posted a couple of times. Love the site and always come here for updates. I hang out mostly on the Real chat. But each year I come back here it's like home every season. Its almost winding down this year and I'll miss it. I do come here for the updates on the houseguest through out the year. You have a great site. Thank you for all you do.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Hello everyone. I usually lurked other years, but have actually joined this year. I posted several times and was very happy that people responded to my posts. ( Some sites aren't like that) I want to thank everyone for a wonderful site that keeps me entertained during the BB months. Even though this year has been a little boring in the BB house, this board has keep me entertained.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So great to see all you lurkers come out of lurkdom!

This is THE best board on the internet, no ads, no nastiness, lots of folks who really care about each other, even though we've not met.

I've never lurked and have been posting since S1 - Lost my password one year and had to re-register, and at the same time found lots of other discussions. It's so fun to go to a TV show thread, and find posters who are BB fans, and people that you've 'talked' to before!

This truly is a community.

Welcome to everyone!

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
My name is Dee and I have been around for a long long time (bb1) I mostly lurk. I post once in a while but I prefer to read what everyone has on their mind. It is good to get your daily dose of reading isnt it?

Jmm

08-16-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Wonderful to meet you Farel, Gilsgal, Sunni, Juki63 and Dillybean glad to have you here with us. It's always great to make new friends and I hope you'll stick around and find other things to interest you.

If you don't see something you'd like to talk about, then start a thread and you'll soon have others there with you.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Jmm, I think I would like to talk about you. Can you tell me where I should start that thread?

Debbieeeee

09-16-2005

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbieeeee a private message Print Post    
Hi, my name is Debbie and I've been around since BB1 - It was the Nerd Herd and the way that they were treating Janelle that finally got me off my a** and I signed up - Since then I usually put my 2 cents in once or twice a season - I have looked over some of the rest of TVCH before but looks like I will have to look around again - a book area, really? I love to read so I am headed there now - hope to "talk" to you all soon! :D

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hello again to all the lurkers who have come out of lurkdom since this morning!!!!

<<<< insert really huge "welcome" sign >>>>

Judyb

09-18-2006

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Judyb a private message Print Post    
Hi - I'm a sometime lurker....I post rarely here but come here every day to see the screen caps to read what everyone is talking about. This is the most boring season yet and all of you make it more fun and interesting. I watch BBAD and find that boring as well. I'm almost glad the season is done but that also means the colder weather is approaching as I'm in New Jersey. Thanks to all of you live feeders who post every day boredom or not. Appreciate all of you. :-)

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So I know that some people have BB Bookmarked and have not ventured out into the other area's of TVCH... I just wanted to put a couple of links to some different threads that I really like. Try one of them out... and then you can move around and find other great threads.

Hollywood gossip, news & milestones

All Things Technical: The Help Desk...

Cooking Corner

Parenting Place

Survivor XXl - Nicaragua

Welcome All and I look forward to chatting with you in some of these other threads

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
BB is not the only way to get involved here! Visit the Survivor and TAR threads - chow down with the foodies on the reality threads - this is really the very best and kindest and cleanest site for posts!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
You can click here for the Dancing With The Stars thread.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
you know what a lurker is? a future friend :-)
xoxoxoxo hope to see more of you all!!!!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
hi everyone and welcome!!

I love these boards, some witty folks here to debate with. Always friendly and if a misstep happens moderators are quick to silence it so you can enjoy yourself more here than other boards. Definitely not a popularity contest here where you have to be in agreement to get noticed or included in a discussion. Folks agree and disagree as they feel and still laugh about something in the next thread.