TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Calling All Lurkers: Archive through September 12, 2010 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pample and Hober: I wish I could take credit for posting the link to the Facebook page on this board, but alas one of our fabulous Mods added it after I posted.

Cjr

08-10-2002

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cjr a private message Print Post    
Hi all! I have been a member for about 8 years although I have been here since season 1 watching BB. I have been mostly a lurker for the last 3 or 4 years. I pretty much lurk daily here. I love this board and won't visit any others. I used to do some live feed postings for BB but haven't gotten the live feeds in several years. I just don't enjoy watching the hamsters as much as I used to.

I also love the Amazing Race and Survivor areas here and used to play the games. I think this year I will do that again if any are going! I have to check it out.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Hey Cjr. Great to see you posting. Check out the other areas. They usually have something going!

Shoe_diva1966

07-21-2005

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shoe_diva1966 a private message Print Post    
Coming out of Lurkdom lol is that a word??? Anyway to say hi and explain that I have been working full-time and going to school full-time and this season has really been a bore to me. That's why I haven't been here. Sorry Guys!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Shoe_Diva, I love your screen name! Please keep posting

Welcome to you all who have come out! I have really been looking around this area since this thread started ... wow, there is so much going on. I am going to join in much more than I ever have. :::::happy dancing ::::

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Shoe_diva1966, welcome to our little clubhouse. We really do have a lot of fun and yes, we all believe lurkdom is a word. :-)

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I thought that since the feeds are down today would be a good opportunity to try out other parts of the board... if any lurkers want to go play in the Games area I look forward to seeing you over there...

Scroll up and click on the link that Draheid made.

Katbee

09-15-2001

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katbee a private message Print Post    
I'm not really a lurker...I usually say something at least once a year then for some reason the thread then dies! Anyways I've been here since BB1 and during the rest of the year I check in regularly on the other reality shows area....don't know what I'd do with out the Clubhouse...it keeps me up to date on my favorite shows!

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
hello my name is jan and i have been a lurker since season 1 of big brother!i love this board..almost better than the show!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Hey Katbee and Jan! Great to see you posting and it's nice to hear that you enjoy it here!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Welcome Katbee and Jan, now that you've posted we'll expect you to keep it up. :-)

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Ok, I'm like the lady on Romper Room. I have my little magic mirror and can see many of you out there who haven't checked in with us.

So, what's it gonna' take to get you to quit lurking and come on over to the posting side?

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Romper Bomper
Stomper Boo
Tell Me, Tell Me
Tell Me do.

Magic Mirror tell me today
Did all my friends have fun at play?

All my friends had fun today
I see Sourweedjm's having a special day today
And Ksbbfan had fun on Monday
And I see Katbee had fun yesterday
And Lins is having a special day
and so is Gators, and Pamplemousse
I see Bblover and Soccermom,
Maineiac and Fridgedancer, Matteroftime and Icu2,
and Curmutt and Anntie, and Kdee,
I see Gmarie, and Tosagnee
I see Anneph, and Callasin, and Justpassingby

And of course Friends, you know I see YOU.
And I will see you posting more right here at TVCH!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Bon, I love it. Now I know about how old you are.

Gmarie

09-02-2010

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmarie a private message Print Post    
Very cool, Bonbon!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I've noticed a few new delurkers out and about on the board. :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Gotta Luv that Banner!!

::wave:: to Lurkers - and HI MAK!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Isn't it great, Mak?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
HI READER! :-)

Yes, Jmm. The more, the merrier!

Slybones

07-20-2007

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Slybones a private message Print Post    
Hi fellow ex-lurkers,
I've been a big fan of TVCH for many years, and finally joined a few years ago. I never posted due to being so shy, [ big problem for me ]. This year I made myself say hello and instead of leaving the computer I waited for a reply. I got so many warm welcomes I cried. I'm pretty much a shut-in because of mobility issues and I have a hard time even talking on the phone because of my shyness, so because of all you, I now post every now and then. This is the best place to hang out and I love it here.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
(((Slybones)))

Aurora

11-24-2006

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad you found TVCH, Sly! This is a great group of people. I love happy tears. Since I didn't do it earlier, Welcome, Slybones!

Debra

11-20-2003

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
I love the bold posting Slybones.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Wooo hooo Slybones - thanks for coming out of Lurkdom!!!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Slybones! Nice to see you posting again!! Hey, if you like Survivor, come and join us over there, this will be my first year posting there, I am a shy person and have only been brave enough to post on the BB Boards for a few years (lurked before that)but this year I am gonna take the leap and post somewhere else, it would be nice to have another new face so that I am not the newbie all alone :-)