TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Calling All Lurkers: Archive through September 04, 2010 users admin

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Hello and welcome everyone!

I lurked for many years but love posting here now! Please join in the chit chat, the more the merrier!

Carolyn

Jussayinizall

06-30-2010

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jussayinizall a private message Print Post    
Hola folks, my name is Paulina and I'm a long time lurker. I come here because I am a reality show junkie, and this is the best and dare I say "cleanest" board when it comes to language etc. I've attempted to post a few times but it sometimes feels like trying to jump in when someone is turning a jump rope...other times I'm a day late and a dollar short in watching the shows and then commenting quick enough...Still I want to thank all of you for letting me listen in on your thoughts,opinions and witty banter. Hopefully I will get the hang of this and post more soon. Take care all. (P.S.Thanks Mod for this chance.)

Jmm

08-16-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Welcome, Debieeeee, you'll love the library.

Judyb, I hope you can find something else to keep you here with us.

Jussayinizall, Great to meet you and I'm glad you like the way the board is run. We do try. The BB area is the fastest area on the board, so look around and find more things to try. I promise they will move slower and give you more time to comment. :-)

Jmm

08-16-2002

Friday, September 03, 2010 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
If you need help finding an area just ask, somebody will be along shortly and point you in the right direction.

Glenn, I don't know, maybe start an old, tired and broken down thread somewhere.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
wow lots of people coming out of the closet!! i can feel the lurker love .

Justpassingby

08-14-2007

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justpassingby a private message Print Post    
Okay--I'm mostly a lurker who does post once in a while if I happen to be able to answer a question. Didn't start watching BB until Season 5, was totally addicted to 6 when I found this place. Every year I tell myself I'm not going to get wrapped up in BB--but find myself back here even if I'm not watching the show much!

I do check out the other boards for my other fav shows but they seem so slow after BB! When friends ask me what forums I check out, I always send them to TVCH because I know they will find polite exchanges here

Callasin

06-21-2005

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Callasin a private message Print Post    
I've been here since season 1 but I've been posting less and less over the years. I just don't love the show the way I did in the earlier years but I still check in here almost daily to see what's going on.

Anneph

06-15-2006

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Anneph a private message Print Post    
They say confession is good for the soul - so here it goes. My name is Anne and I've been lurking forever. I've been around since BB1 - I think I forgot my original user name and reregistered. I've posted a handful of times over the years, but not nearly enough.

Tosagnee

09-03-2010

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tosagnee a private message Print Post    
Hi, I found TVCH years ago thru Survivor Sucks, hated the language and abuse there, someone mentioned TVCH and I've been here lurking ever since. It's the 1st spot I visit everyday, especially during TAR, Survivor & BB. Joined yesterday because of this thread.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Welcome to all! I hope to see your in some of the other threads :-)

Gmarie

09-02-2010

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmarie a private message Print Post    
Hello, fellow lurkers and regular posters. I have been coming to TV channel several times a day since season 1 to see what is going on with the live feeds as well as the great comments and discussion. This is the first year there have not been regular updates to the daily live feed transcription and I can see why. Just listening to Enzo on BBAD is enough to turn me off. I can't imagine trying to put up with that for an entire day of live feeds. Sorry, I know some people find him funny, etc, but he just drives me nuts with his constant back patting, use of the f word, and big plans, none of which are backed up with any effort or ability to win anything. I won't go into his "table" manners. OK, I said part of my piece, now back to lurkdom.

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
Hi all. I've been here since BB1. I lost my screen name a couple of times for not posting, but I come in to read the boards everyday. I don't get the feeds and only watch the show, so I love to read the real stories of what is going on. I watch just about every reality show, and right now I'm not loving BB, but Amazing Race is right around the corner.

Jmm

08-16-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Welcome to our home away from home, Justpassingby, Annephm Tosagnee, and Gmarie. We're glad to have you all join us, hope you stay around for a long time.

It's good to see the "oldies" check in with us too.

Anntie

09-03-2010

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Anntie a private message Print Post    
After lurking since Season 1 I have fianlly come out of hiding. I love this board and feel like the regular posters are my friends.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Hi All! My name is Fran and I'm a long time lurker. I'm here everyday checking the BB boards. Well that and TAR and Survivor and... Well you get the picture LOL!!! I've always wanted to post and join in the great conversations but was hesitant. Not sure why because you all seem like great people! Finally joined yesterday because of this board. It feels great to finally be out of the closet!!

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nyeratheart... I look forward to posting with you over in the Survivor and TAR forum...

Anntie... Welcome, I know what you mean about the friends here.

Gmarie, Bidasea... I have been here since season 1 also.. it's addictive. Nice to post with ya

Wargod

07-16-2001

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Welcome all un-lurkers! It's so nice to see so many people coming out of lurkdom. I hope you look around the rest of the board, there are so many great areas and fun stuff to talk about!

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Hey to all the lurkers... I just wanted to say that I have been to threads and been hesitant to post because 'everyone else is already friends' or 'I won't know anyone" or 'it's been said, they don't care what I think' ... But let me let you in on a little secret... I have enough trouble remembering the names of people I see face to face every day... so there is no way I am going to remember everyone by their screen name... So to me every poster is a "friend" and every post is is important. I look forward to posting with you all!

Glenn

07-05-2003

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
I wonder who Jmm was calling an "oldie"?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This is such a great thread. I'm so happy to see everyone posting here. Jump right in if you feel like it and join any discussion. You will be welcome!

And feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Glenn, I'm sure she means oldie, but goodie. Of course "oldie" is a relative term, just to distinguish oneself from being a "newbie".

This thread is fun! I didn't realize there were so many readers lurking here. Thank you to everyone who has posted here so far. I enjoy reading all your comments.

I don't think anyone has mentioned the cooking area of the board. That is one of my favorite places to visit, though it has been quiet during BB. Here's the link: tvclubhouse Cooking Corner

Kdee

07-31-2006

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kdee a private message Print Post    
Lurker here too!!!I joined a few years ago. Before that, I read here all the time. I enjoy the people on here almost as much as the show.
I have watched every season and my favorites were the first one and Season6. Wish they would adopt some of the BB1 rules. Anyway, I really like everyone on here because you add so much to the season.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
I don't know Mak, if that is her term for relatives I am thinking holidays at her house might not be crowded.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Some of the other areas of the board get a little quiet during BB and of course some of the big shows (Survivor, TAR, etc.) are in off-season but it picks up again when BB ends. And there are discussions about everything from reality TV to regular TV, movies, hobbies, reading, what everyone is doing at the moment, cooking, current events, travel and I know I've left out a bunch of stuff.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Don't forget Community Corner, a members-only area where we get a little more personal in our postings; and News and Views, where we get a little more feisty!