TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Calling All Lurkers: Archive through September 06, 2010 users admin

Jmm

08-16-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmm, have you checked the top of this page, Glenn?

Glenn

07-05-2003

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Not really, until just now. I was trying to be your straight man and give you a go at telling us all about the wonders of the new message feature.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Happy to see all the lurkers coming out into the light!!!

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Welcome to all the lurkers!

I noticed that Glenn mentioned the 'New Messages' feature but didn't explain it - tsk, tsk. It's a really easy and fast way to catch up with the board since your last visit.

You'll notice on the top right corner of this page (as well any the other pages), there is a "Check All New Messages" link. Just click on that, and you will see a list of all new posts since the last time you checked.

The first time you use this feature, it will be overwhelming because it's going to show you all the posts, whether you've read them or not. But after that you will only be seeing the new posts, and you will easily see what topics they're in, so you can visit those that interest you and skip the ones you don't care about.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Hey, we all have our roles here at TVCH. I signed up as trouble maker/instigator and made it clear to not look to me for any 'splainin.

Justalittlebean

08-15-2003

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justalittlebean a private message Print Post    
Welcome lurkers! I love this message board. My hubby and I are both big reality fans. We love BB, Amazing Race, Survivor. I can always count on Clubhouse to keep up to date on my shows. We are just one happy family (well most of the time). We do have disagreements but we do it lovingly.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I thought he said "new massage" features. Darn!

Glenn

07-05-2003

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
And for the lurkers not so frequent posters, did you know that if you left click on Mamie316 name and read her personal quote in her profile you may understand why I would say......

Sorry Mamie, chalk it up as experience.

no, that was not 'splainin nuthin, I was just having a moment

Draheid
Board Administrator

09-09-2001

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
Banner moved to announcement area.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamplemousse: We have a Facebook thread in the General Discussions area. It's a great place to pick up neighbors for your FB games if you need any.

FACEBOOK

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dra, WOW!!! that is some of your best work ever!! I love the way you made each topic look!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
DRA - those links are FABULOSO!!!!!! Wow. :-)

Debra

11-20-2003

Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Great job Dra. I love the new home page!

Jmm

08-16-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I get a big smile on my face when I see a post from one of our previous lurkers. Good work, guys, and keep on posting, we love hearing from you.

Lins

09-20-2005

Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lins a private message Print Post    
Lurker here since BB1. Several years ago I came out of lurkdom to post in a lurkers thread. lol And promptly went back to lurking again. I certainly do enjoy being able to come here and get the latest updates on BB. And I appreciate all you posters who do keep us lurkers updated!
ThankS!!

Jmm

08-16-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Welcome again, Lins. LOL I hope that you decide to keep posting this time.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Waving at everyone ~~~~

Jmm, Thanks for starting this thread, I stopped being a BB lurker a few years ago. I have looked around the other areas but have only lurked, I love survivor and a few others!

I have decided to come out of lurkdom on those boards and start contributing <hey, I can here the "oh no's" being whispered> LOLOL Your post has made we want to look at the other areas and post all year round not just at BB time.

Thanks again

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Scuba, but I just started the thread. The unlurkers and the ones welcoming them have made the thread what it is.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm so impressed with everyone who has started posting. And as Scuba mentioned there are lots of other areas to the board for posting year-round!

Hober

06-26-2004

Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hober a private message Print Post    
I sent a friends request to join the facebook page, thanks lexie_girl for posting the link.

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
thanks Lexie, sent in my request too :-)

Sharebear

09-16-2001

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sharebear a private message Print Post    

Still lurking, hello

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Hey there, Sharebear. Why don't you come on out and play. LOL

Ksbbfan

07-12-2009

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ksbbfan a private message Print Post    
Another lurker here. Hi all, My name is Kristi and I'm a lurker. Been here since season 2. I have always enjoyed coming here & catching up on anything I missed & others opinions. The last couple of years I have watched less and became more dependent on the wonderful bunch of posters here to keep me updated! Thank you all!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Welcome to posting, Ksbbfan. Having you looked around the board? Dra gave us wonderful links at the top to help us get around.