TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Hulu Original Shows

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hulu Original Shows users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 19, 2021Babyjaxmom25 08-19-21  10:15 am
Archive through April 11, 2022Sincebb125 04-11-22  12:20 pm
Archive through June 15, 2022Babyjaxmom25 06-15-22  1:18 pm
Archive through August 29, 2022Rieann25 08-29-22  12:44 pm
Archive through October 16, 2022Legalboxer25 10-16-22  1:41 pm
Archive through December 18, 2022Naja25 12-18-22  4:28 am
Archive through January 14, 2023Pamy25 01-14-23  6:05 pm
Archive through June 27, 2023Mamie31625 06-27-23  9:35 am
Archive through December 29, 2023Lakecat25 12-29-23  9:10 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 29, 2023 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"The Great" is my favorite comedy in years. I wish it hadn't been cancelled. Just wait and see how crazy it gets!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 29, 2023 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Oh it gets cancelled šŸ˜ž Iā€™m about 6-7 episodes in I think.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, January 28, 2024 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Death and Other Details is a fun murder mystery. It's like Only Murders In The Building, without the slap stick.

I'm really enjoying it and I can't wait for the next episode to drop.

Anyone else watching it?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 28, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yes Grooch. Preferring it to OMITB, and getting a kick out of Patinkin's British accent.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, January 28, 2024 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I had to put closed captioning on because I couldn't make out the beginning of his sentences. The middle and ending of his sentences I could understand, but not the first few words. Lol!

So, who do you think did it?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, January 29, 2024 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Not sure yet... so many delicious options. What's your best guess?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, January 29, 2024 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Iā€™m enjoying too. Although I need to rewatch as I am thoroughly confused at some bits. I canā€™t make a guess yet.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 29, 2024 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't have a guess yet, either. But, one thing that sticks in my head is when the preacher said that it couldn't be him because he couldn't fit in the cart, Rufus said that he could have paid somebody to do it. So, I think 2 people are involved.

So, at the top of my list is the father (who is retiring from the company) and either Winnie or Jules were the one who did the actual murder.

But that could all change with the next episode.

I mean, how could the wife of Anne know about the secret passageway at the end of the corridor? She is suspect, too.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 29, 2024 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rieann, I watched the 1st episode. 3 times so I could get everything. And I am planning on rewatching the other 2 episodes again.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 06, 2024 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I am just starting to watch the new episode of Death and other details.

But before I continue, I just want to say that my guess of who did it is the boat owner with the help of Winnie.

I had a bit of deja vu at the end of the last episode when he and Imogene were riding in the small boat, and I thought, aha! He did it.

Plus, he has access to the security tapes, so he could be the one who sent the black mail tapes to the governor.

And, in the 1st 5 minutes of this episode, he told Imogene he knows a forensic accountant who can find a date on the invoice she has. How does he know she needs the date unless he was listening in?

Or was he there with her and Rufus when they found it? I can't remember. To much to keep track of. Lol!

Off to continue watching.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 10, 2024 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I caught up on the episodes yesterday. I havenā€™t done my rewatch yet.

Grooch, do you think the boat owner is ā€œVictor Samsā€?

Or was he there with her and Rufus when they found it? I can't remember. To much to keep track of. Lol!

Lol. I know! When Imogene showed him the invoice he noticed the missing date. At least that is what I remember.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 11, 2024 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rihanna, the boat owner can't be Victor Sam because he is to young. Victor killed Imogene's mother when she was a young child. The boat owner is the same age as her.

But the boat owner could have killed Sam for Victor just like Winnie did.

I'm getting confused by this show. If one of them on the boat is Victor Sam, then it hasto be somebody older. That leaves the governor, the preacher, the Chinese grandmother and the mother and father of Anne.

Victor Sam doesn't need money. Everyone of them need money except for the grandmother. But if she was Victor, why would she bring Rufus on board the boat? Unless she has nefarious plans for him.

And why did the father suddenly agree to the 51% business deal? Does he have some kind of nefarious deal planned for her?

Victor had the computer system built into the boat. It had to be built by the crew. Did the boat owner have the crew do it? Or is the Chinese grandmother related to the crew also and had them build it?

All I know is I'm going to be really annoyed if the culprit is somebody who isn't even on the boat.

And what purpose does the preachers son serve even being on the boat? That is suspect, too.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, February 11, 2024 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Iā€™m thinking ā€œViktor Samsā€ is really just an organization name at this point. The descendants of the real Viktor are running the show. I also think itā€™s insane that Iā€™ve created this scenario in my head.

You bring up great points. I was thinking that the preacherā€™s son might catch something as he is filming everything.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 11, 2024 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Great idea about the preachers son! That makes sense.

And now we have a guy chasing Imogene with a camera. What's up with that. I think it's just a red herring.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 13, 2024 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rihanna, it was a really good episode today!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It was! Next week should be interesting.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I talked about this in the general thread totally forgetting about the HULU thread.

Don't hesitate, just watch "Black Cake".

It's so good!

"Eleanor Bennett loses her battle with cancer, leaving her children a flash drive that holds untold stories of her journey from the Caribbean to America; the stories shock her children and challenge everything they know about their family's origin."

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2024 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Under The Bridge -- mini series. Two eps have dropped and I'm intrigued! It's a mystery based on a true story (of which I don't think I'm familiar and i won't google as I don't want to be spoiled).

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: