TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hulu Original Shows: Archive through August 29, 2022 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Wyatt Russell even sounds like his dad.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wyatt Russell even sounds like his dad.

I thought the same thing, Mamie! I noticed him right from the start (before he got so "hairy"), cause he's really a good looking guy. No wonder, with those genes!

UTBOH was a really intense show. We enjoyed it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, June 17, 2022 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Only Murders in the Building starts it's second season June 28th!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, June 17, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Grooch for the heads up about Only Murders in the Building!!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, June 20, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info on Murders In the Building….what a cliff hanger last season…..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
What cliffhanger? I can't even remember a plot from week to week, much less from several months ago.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
After they solved the murder and were celebrating on the rooftop, the girl went down to her apartment to get more champagne.

Then there were lots of sirens and people were evacuating the Building. The guys went to the girls apartment to get her, and they found her covered in blood kneeling over a body in a tyed dyed sweatshirt with knitting needles stabbed through the body. The body rolls over and it was BUNNY!

The ending had them handcuffed and walking past all the other residents of the Building and put into the police car and taken away.

Rhodarobin

06-25-2014

Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rhodarobin a private message Print Post    
New show starring Jeremy Allen White from Shameless. The Bear. I've only watched a couple of episodes so far, but I'm liking it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I don't even remember who Bunny is! I hope they do a recap of the previous season before they start the new season.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How about just rewatching the last few episodes? :-)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Since I had to be reminded who Bunny was, I am going to use it as an excuse to rewatch the entire first season.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, July 02, 2022 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
FX on Hulu, The Bear

"A young chef from the fine dining world comes home to Chicago to run his family sandwich shop after a heartbreaking death in his family. A world away from what he's used to, Carmy must balance the soul-crushing realities of small business ownership, his strong-willed and recalcitrant kitchen staff and his strained familial relationships, all while grappling with the impact of his brother's suicide. As Carmy fights to transform both the shop and himself, he works alongside a rough-around-the-edges kitchen crew that ultimately reveals itself as his chosen family"

I quite liked it! It's a different premiss than usual. It made me think of Feed The Beast with David Schwimmer, which also takes place in a restaurant. I was sad that it never made it to a second season. Let's hope The Bear does

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, July 03, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I've been watching The Bear but I couldn't binge it. I found myself feeling really stressed (mostly those prep and cooking scenes) during the first 2 episodes. So I watched something else and waited a day or so and watched another couple of episodes...I have 2 eps more to watch.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 03, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I know what you mean SFJ.... I relived a few moments from my life lol. But the last episode was great!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 04, 2022 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We just finished watching "Mormon No More." It was a documentary that centered on two Mormon women (one a life long Mormon and the other a teenage convert) who fell in love with each other and left their husbands to be together. Also addresses LGBTQ students at BYU and the discrimination and shaming they face. It was really interesting.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
American Horror Stories Season 2 starts July 21st!

The teaser trailer is so freakin creepy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1V141mjQ3E

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Love it!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
American Horror Stories is back?

I give that thumbupthumbup!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Just binge watched "The Old Man" on Hulu. Season 1 episodes 1-6 are available. Excellent psychological thriller with Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow. I highly recommend it. I do not know how many episodes there will be but I am hoping for several more.

The lies and truths never stop unfolding. One of the best shows I have watched in a long time although watching and hearing Lithgow throws me back to the Trinity Killer days. He was so excellent in that and in this show.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that sounds good!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Boberg, "The Old Man" has 7 eps for season 1. The eps go to Hulu after they play on FX first, so ep 7 should be there soon since it aired on FX a couple nights ago already. It's the season finale.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It really is a great show. I’m anxious for the new season.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Thank you Naja, I just read that it has already been renewed for a second season.
Pamy hope you enjoy it.
Rieann I agree.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
The guy that plays Carmichael (Carmy), was Lip from Shameless on Showtime. That's what brought me to watch the Bear. I haven't decided if I like it or not. I'm about half way through. I love Jeremy Allan White.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
This starts tomorrow on Hulu. It looks intense.

The Patient
The latest TV project from The Americans creators Joel Fields and Joe Weisberg is an FX-produced psychological thriller starring Steve Carell as a psychotherapist who finds himself held captive by one of his patients. The latter, a serial killer played by Domhnall Gleeson, demands to be cured of his homicidal urges. David Alan Grier, Linda Emond, Andrew Leeds, and Laura Niemi also star. The first three half-hour episodes stream today, followed by seven additional weekly installments.

https://www.metacritic.com/feature/tv-premiere-dates