TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hulu Original Shows: Archive through December 18, 2022 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Just watched the ending of The Patient and it was intense and yes, I cried. I didn't see it ending any other way but it was still tough.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Legal, Rosaline was fun. And who wouldn't choose Dario over Romeo?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Finally started The Handmaid's Tale this week. OMG, it's so good (as always). I waited till all episodes had dropped before watching, since I forget what happened week to week.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 11, 2022 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We're watching A Friend of the Family with Colin Hanks and Anna Paquin. OMG, what a frustrating story! It's a true story about a super manipulative child molester. This guy throws up red flag after red flag, but the family of the little girl is just super naive and lets him continue to be a part of their lives. So hard to watch!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, November 11, 2022 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, I also waited to start The Handmaids Tale this week. I think it has been a bit slow to start but is picking up the pace. I've watched 3 episodes. I thought Janine and Esther would become mini Junes and would wreck all sorts of havoc so was a bit surprised at what has happened so far. Yes, havoc but not the way I anticipated.

I have a celebrity crush on Bradley Whitford. I find him talented and handsome.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 11, 2022 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Bradley Whitford is so good. I keep remembering how different he looked on The West Wing. He must have been dying his hair, cause he sure went all white in a hurry. He is such a good actor, though. And I can never quite figure out if he's a good guy or a bad guy.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, November 13, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I finished watching 11/22/63. Although with it being 8 episodes,it's almost a miniseries. Based on a Stephen King book which I had read a while back and did not remember how it ended. It was quite good as the young British kids told me a long time ago when I asked them how they liked school.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, was it you that suggested Harlots? Thanks, loving it!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was me...I'm so glad you like it! :-)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks again!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 27, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We have Hulu Live, since we cut the cord with DirecTV about 3 years ago. We've been having trouble with shows buffering and getting kicked out of Hulu, live shows as well as recorded. Anybody body else having this problem? It's really irritation, especially when you think about how much we pay each month for Hulu.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, November 27, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yep. I watch through the xfinity cable box, and it's only Hulu that kicks me out of a show and back to cable.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, November 27, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
It might have to do with your providers streaming feeds. I was having that problem and then I upgraded to Spectrums fastest speed internet.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 28, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We have fast Internet. I Googled the problem, and it was suggested to go into the App Manager on our Firestick and delete the cache. It made more space on our TV and seems to have solved the problem.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 28, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I did the same thing because I was buffering a lot and it works really well!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, December 03, 2022 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I read the book, The Handmaid's Tale, many years ago. I remembered I didn't like it. My SIL recently watched a couple of recent episodes and said they were really good. So I watched the first one. Just like the book, I didn't like it. I hope it gets better. Don't see how they make a series out of one book. But seems to happen a lot.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 03, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
If you didnt like it after 1 ep, I dont think you will like the rest. I was hooked after 1 ep.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, December 05, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m watching Pam and Tommy Lee and Chippendales.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Enjoyed both of those

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I'm 6 episodes into The Handmaid's Tale. It's okay. I read that the 6th season (6 seasons? wow) is the last one. My SIL says the newer episodes are much better. She was surprised I told her I thought the 6th season was the last. She said they ended on a huge cliffhanger then.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The 5th season just ended. The 6th hasn't aired yet.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I guess she saw the 5th season ender then. I have watched the first 8 now.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I'm now about halfway through the second season of the Handmaid's Tale and I'm finding it very confusing.They go back and forth through time too much.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 16, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m watching Candy, has anyone seen this? It’s a bit slow but I’m entertained enough to see it to the end. Stars Jessica Beil. Anyone seen 9 Perfect Strangers? The ensemble cast is excellent. The story is really great in the first half and it has sort of a Fantasy Island vibe but the second half is sort of a mess. I’d still recommend I guess. Only Murders in The Building is next on my list. I got HULU for $1.99 a month for 4 months so I’m cramming everything in before it expires.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 18, 2022 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching "Kindred" and it started odd, but then it turned AWESOME!

For anybody into time travel show, this is for you! A black woman keeps getting transported back to slave times.

"“Dana James” (Mallori Johnson), a young Black woman and aspiring writer who has uprooted her life of familial obligation and relocated to Los Angeles, ready to claim a future that, for once, feels all her own. But, before she can settle into her new home, she finds herself being violently pulled back and forth in time. She emerges at a nineteenth-century plantation, a place remarkably and intimately linked with Dana and her family. An interracial romance threads through Dana’s past and present, and the clock is ticking as she struggles to confront secrets she never knew ran through her blood, in this genre-breaking exploration of the ties that bind."

I would say there lots of mystery, drama, and violence.