TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor Peter

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor Peter users admin

The Bachelor
The Bachelor (on ABC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 20, 2020Seamonkey25 01-20-20  11:35 pm
Archive through February 04, 2020Kookliebird25 02-04-20  6:57 am
Archive through February 06, 2020Jimmer25 02-06-20  9:41 am
Archive through February 20, 2020Willwillbee25 02-20-20  4:19 pm
Archive through February 27, 2020Seamonkey25 02-27-20  1:48 pm
Archive through March 10, 2020Seamonkey25 03-10-20  11:10 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for peter. He looked run down. His mother needs to back off.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I was glad to see Hannah Ann stand up for herself and tell Peter off. He deserved it. While I think families should not be so involved in any relationship, I have also seen where the family has a better handle on the new love interest than you do. Madison should not have gone to LA with Chris.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I imagine Madison is pretty manipulative with her yes/no/maybe drama and his parents see that. Id like to hear what past boyfriends say about her. A simple I’m sorry would be nice. If she can’t even apologize to his mother for keeping them waiting for three hours, hows she going to have a healthy relationship with Peter when they have a disagreemnt? Yes Mom was over the top,but still Not a Madison fan.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
And Neal Lane was in the audience, with his briefcase! What? Why? Oh. I know, most dramatic final show ever 🙄

Peters mom was over the top. If Madison was more mature she might have said, this is troubling, I hope we can get to know each other better... 3 hours waiting for filming to begin, was it Madison’s fault? Or more manipulating by producers, I trust nothing! But I do love conspiracy theories

And the show was over the top having her reactions in that box, I mean never have they ever had a Bachelor mom so prominently displayed!

And Bachelor nation weighing in “trust the mother, if mother doesn’t like her, believe mom”. Um. No...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think Hannah Ann played the parents.

She knew just what to say to melt mama's heart.

Madison/Peter talks are boring to say the least. Madison wants to own Peter and control his life.

Watching the scar heal was more exciting than Madison and Peter's talks.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see Clair at 40 years old,it may be a nice change. I was thinking she was kind of flaky or something. I may be totally wrong and be thinking of someone else. Seems a million years ago when she was on with Juan Pablo.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What little I saw last night, and knowing Clare wants to skew to younger men.. Meh! And I am thoroughly sick of Harrison. I think I may be done with this. Never picked up the spin offs. Add this to other shows I have dropped AGT, SYTYCD, AI, the Voice,and I stop have too much to watch.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I completely agree with everything you said in your 7:37AM post.

Didn't like the mother and I liked Madison less. Peter needs to grow a pair.....he needs to put his foot down with Mom and the family interference and he needs to tell Madison to grow up.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The whole time I was watching this episode I kept thinking of two words to describe Peter: Baby Man. He is so typical of the guys I used to date. They want the romance and the sex, but can't make up their own minds and take a stand--or grow a pair.

I agree, Peter's mom was over the top. I kept thinking of my former BIL and his wife. They got married very young. She was a bit older and seemed to wear the pants. Nobody liked her, but they were married over 40 years (he died of cancer) and distanced themselves from the family. It never pays to judge your family member's spouse (within reason, of course). Just try to love and accept them, or you will force your family member to make a choice between their spouse and their family. Never ends well.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Peter's mom should not be still speaking up.

Telling Peter that she, his father and all his friends say Madison would never work out was ignorant.

Just that prune face glare was enough to make me want to look away.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Time will tell.. They aren't even engaged yet.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I love Peter's mother. I love her passion, I love that she cries. But no, she should not have said those things last night about how it will never work with Madison. She could have said she has some concerns because of all of the hurdles and differences, but she should have bit her tongue and been gracious. Now Peter will hang onto this doomed relationship even longer to try to prove them wrong.

Peter is so weak! Ugh. So disappointing. I felt so bad for Hannah Ann. She was duped. She felt his uncertainty on their last date.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I cry, too. I have a big reputation in my family as being a crier, but I don't sob out loud when my son walks in the room cause I haven't seen him in a couple of days. That's kind of weird.

I truly hope Peter's mother doesn't live to regret those things she's said about Madison. If Madison becomes her DIL, that will be a wedge between the two of them and also, quite possibly, her and her son. Sometimes it's better to keep your opinions to yourself.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Brenda, yes, exactly.. she said too much. Peter will dig in and Madison will encourage the alienation, I fear.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine that at this point Madison's family will encourage this relationship, either.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve broke down the timeline... Peter was tweeting at the Super Bowl, he had just broken off with Hannah.

In February Madison went to Peters freinds baby shower, she posted the picture today or yesterday in support of Madison, the date of the shower seems to align with the filming of Chris Harrison and Madison (fans sent RS pictures of film crew)

Was this all planned? Peter said RS would not spoil this season, I can’t even imagine. Ok. I can! 🤣. Hannah and Madison were in on it from the beginning, Peters mom is going to get her own show, or at least an invite to DWTS.
(Oh and someone sitting by Peters mom overheard her plead with her husband in Spanish to “say something bad (about Madison) “ayudeme” (ie help me). It was tweeted out...

OK, I’m totally kidding!(ie from - was it all planned). Reality tv, scripted tv, reality blurred!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Harrison said on ET tonight that when Hannah Ann let Peter have it, it was Barb who started the applause.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I saw her lead the applause and thought ‘what the heck?’

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Well they have already decided to part ways. What a waste of a season

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really? There were rumors of various happenings.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-peter-weber-madison-have-intense-lunch-after-finale/

https://www.eonline.com/news/1130713/the-bachelor-s-peter-weber-and-madison-prewett-announce-they-re-going-their-separate-ways

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
They both announced it on Instagram. Entertainment Tonight has already picked it up.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Madison is reportedly still in California hanging out with Selena Gomez and staying at her house. Not that Madison was in this for a chance at fame or anything. I'm sure she was in it "for the right reasons".
Hannah Ann is scheduled to be on Ellen today. Seems Peter is the biggest loser in all this.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
That finale was such a tell all. Their body language couldn’t have been more awkward. Even without his moms bizarre hatred for Madison, it was going to be like most couples! They didn’t do any after interviews!

So bizarre. Worst season ever 😉

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Worst bachelor ever: Juan Pablo.

2nd worst: Brad.

3rd worst: Peter.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom. You are right! I stand corrected!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/13/entertainment/peter-weber-madison-prewett-bachelor-breakup/index.html

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
And peter quit Delta to work for United, but with the covid, United isn’t running their new pilot classes. So peter is out of work

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/madison-prewett-says-peter-weber-called-her-days-before-he-was-spotted-with-kelley-to-get-back-together/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 08, 2020 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And that was confirmed tonight.

And mom Barb is happy.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I came into this thread thinking, "Bachelor Peter? Which one was he? I can't remember!" And then it hit me that he was the most recent one. And the most forgettable. What a disappointment!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
My first thought was a different bachelor. I think his name is Ben and he looks like Peter from the Brady Bunch lol!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Happymom, that's exactly who I was thinking of, too!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: