TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 04, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor Peter: Archive through February 04, 2020 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sydney strikes me as very immature and insecure. I hate it when they go after the other women instead of just worrying about their own relationship. It's not attractive and just makes them look petty.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I already am starting to not like Peter. He needs to grow a pair and quit being so wishy washy. He's more of a girl than those jealous witches in the house who want nothing more than to sabotage a competitor. I'm really annoyed by this show.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Peter is kind of boring.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I'm not caught up with the show and can't see the most recent ep until after next Monday. I don't want to read upthread and spoil myself! Someone else may have posted that Sheaffer is doing a 10 item list of comments about the show every Friday. Her list for the ep 9 days ago was great!

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Peter is hot.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Her list for the ep 9 days ago was great!

I can't find it. Could you send a link?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ok. I didn’t think Schaefer was doing recaps! Guess she gets enough hits to her blog, and/or she’s like me and can’t stay away from The Bachelor!

This link is the first with the 10 point list
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/friday-favorites-92/

And the link for the 2nd post of hers
http:https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/friday-favorites-reader-questions/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is not doing the detailed recaps with lots of screenshots. Those took hours to do. But she is giving her impressions.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Have watched bits and peaces of other shows,

tonight I am trying to escape politics so giving it my full attention so first thing i see is peter taking date to country dance concert and the country star was his dates x boyfriend' (This had to be set up' I do not believe that peter or staff did not know... coincidence...:not feeling it'..

anyway' it went ok...
this is my take so far....

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Chewpito, I just read a link on Facebook from the country guys perspective. He said he knows it was a setup, but he didn’t know he’d be singing to “one of his exes” he agreed to the performance when approached to “further his music... the article was in the vein of how producers search for dramatic storylines to get viewers

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
All the drama. He dithers. If he was so drawn to Alayah, then he shouldn't have sent her home. Then she crashes a group date, he lets her drama consume all the time and gives her the rose from that date. He could have taken her back without giving her that rose.

Then he leaves the date leaving most of them with no one on one time.

And it seems that Alayah was allowed to have her phone back and read spoilers about the country singer,can she immediately spilled this info and then claimed that she thought they would all know.

Frustrating season.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the links, Reader234.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
My take was the girls are kind of hard on Alyia but then I’m always odd man out on my feelings and beliefs. She already successfully called out the other Victoria for lying and as far as the gossip about Victoria F and her ex boyfriend, I could see why she thought that was news everyone already knew.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
In other words, there’s a good chance she was just stirring the pot and creating drama, but there’s also a good chance she wasn’t. I didn’t think she deserved to be packed upon by the other women.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I don't think she should have been let back in after having gone home and been checking things out on the internet. When they've brought people back before I had always assumed that they never actually went home, or if they did, had a handler with them to keep them from the internet.

If I were half of the girls, I would just leave. If he has such feelings for Alayah, and a couple others, the chances of him picking you are slim to none, so why stick around? I guess more tv time and maybe a few trips out of it.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't think there is anyway to make this process "fair". The Bachelor (or Bachelorette) simply picks whoever they like. There aren't any real rules. It's not a game.

However, the rather obvious and desperate manipulation by the producers for ratings is getting over the top. They haven't had a good season and a good Bachelor or Bachelorette in years.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Peter seemed to be clueless about how the girls would take it when he gave Alayah the rose.

Like the girls said, they played an aggressive game of football and got nothing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
These women all seem very immature and catty to me. I wish they would just focus on Peter and not on each other. The way they all ganged up on him at the Rose Ceremony, did they think he would be happy about that? I saw nothing wrong with him choosing to bring Alayah back in. It's his decision and his choice. He caught the other girl in a total lie (that they weren't friends when they took a trip to Vegas together). I also thought Victoria F. was a little overly dramatic when she went after Alayah for telling everyone about her ex. I think it's totally the producers, not Alayah, who are manipulative.

I just keep thinking these girls are a bunch of whiny babies. I feel sorry for Peter.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes Babyjax. Also yes, that these group of women seem to be more immature and more catty than in the past.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree! These girls seem more immature than usual. Just concentrate on yourself. They just keep creating drama! Sure the producers set up the ex-boyfriend concert, but how she handled it just added to the drama. She should have started laughing the minute she saw him and say "OMG that's my old boyfriend!" Break the ice. Keep it light and poke fun at it. But NO. Turn it into a drama. That's a red flag to me. It means to me that she has unfinished business with the ex. Also the fact that she didn't tell any of the girls back at the house?! Red flag.

I'm having a really hard time liking any of these girls! My daughter picked MAdison and at first I liked Hannah Ann, but right now I don't like ANY of them!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Alaya was only gone for one day. Doubt she even had time to go home. Production probably fed her the information about Victoria F. and Chase Rice just to create the drama.
Lots of stories out there today with Chase saying he took the job for the publicity to push his career and had no idea he'd be singing for Victoria. He's not happy about the manipulation. Also, he said Victoria was not his "ex" they merely hooked up for a one night stand.
Off topic - Chase Rice competed and came in second on Survivor XXI - Nicaragua.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, January 29, 2020 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Brenda I agree it was a big red flag! None of the girls are likable so far.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, February 01, 2020 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Coming soon to a city near you- The Bachelor Live Tour...

https://deadline.com/2020/02/the-bachelor-live-roadshow-65-cities-1202848702/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So he turns around and sends Alaya, and her rose, home again.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
After last nights show, I really don’t know why I even bother watching this anymore.