TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor Peter: Archive through March 10, 2020 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I am an old person, and I would not be comfortable being filmed for a TV show in a hot tub. Ick. Good thing I'm married.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2020 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So we lived through (or without) the women tell all.

Madison after like it painedher, but took a rose, while Victoria went home.

People called out for atrocious social media posts..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 03, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Hey, I'm retiring next month.... could be a lucrative second act! Oh wait, no one wants to see me in a swim suit.....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nobody has any comments about last night? Have we all just lost interest in this season? My biggest observation is that Peter's mom is just TOO MUCH. She seems sweet, but would be a nightmare MIL. The sobbing and the crying are extreme, as well as manipulative. That was crazy. Peter must be used to it. I would be upset to see my mom cry like that, but he was just, "Mom, you have to stop this." It must be a regular event in their family.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I rarely post something like this because it's a bit of a downer to people who are still enjoying a show but I pretty much lost interest when Peter was announced as the next Bachelor. It just didn't seem like he would be sincere so it all seemed kind of pointless to me. I did watch the first episode. This is the least that I have ever watched since I started watching the series.

But hey ... maybe Paradise will be good!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
They totally just f-ed with Peter!! LOL

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Last night, Peter's mom telling him he had to pick Hannah Ann because THEY love her.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think the producers really hate him. And I love these girlls.
Even though, Hannah Ann’s is Acting 101 with minor in Soap Opera

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
What???!!! Momma just applauded Hannah Ann??

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Hannah Ann, a woman scorned.

Mom and dad are mad.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Woo Hoo Hannah! You go girl. Peter is the most spineless bachelor ever. Madi should run after seeing what he did to Hannah and his mother's behavior.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am not understanding the timing of all of this

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Watching the scar on his forehead to tell the timing.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Texannie, filming wrapped up at the end of November. Tonight's show with the audience is live, so they have had several months for the breakup, reunion with Madi and whatever comes next.
His mother's scowling face in the lower corner of the tv has my laughing hysterically. If Madi saw last night's show and is seeing all of this from backstage she should run while she can!
Would love to know more about the Hannah Brown part of this while he was engaged to Hannah Ann.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think he hasn't gotten over Hannah Brown.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I can't keep my eyes off that scar.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
The mom in the screen in screen is killing me! LOL
And the mom is getting lot’s of love in the DM ....good lord

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Wow....momma is throwing shade!!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I didn’t think Madison’s apology was an apology st all. I was never a Maddy fan.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think Madi owed an apology. Peter's Mom is totally out of line and trying to drag her husband, and other son under the bus with her.
This was the most enjoyable finale ever.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
That truly was the most dramatic show ever!
What did Madison do wrong? Didn’t understand the 3 hours having to wait thing.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Peter's mother said Madison didn't want to meet with them therefore kept them waiting over three hours before she would join them.

I don't remember Madison's family being particularly nice to Peter, either. Where were they tonight?

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
What Happened !!!!!!! I can't see it til tomorrow sigh

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have not read anything. Just got to smug Harrison saying Clare would be out.

But omg, there was so much manipulation going on.

First, he tells Peter that Hannah Ann might not be coming. Why?

But then after the split, there is no way Harrison should have gone to Madison. Major manipulation, there! Major. Peter could have contacted her, but Harrison going to and telling her Peter broke his engagement for her, loved her. Just wrong. Is this Hollywood Matchmaker?

And Madison was a tad too gleeful.

Then he hyped this for weeks all smug and cocky.

And Madison! A simple "I am sorry" to his mom could have gone a long way, but, no, you had to right fight and be all sassy. Yes, it is between you and Peter but you are showing how unbending you can be. Not a pretty picture.

Yep, his family is very overinvolved, but he had said their input was important.

Alienation of his family will hurt in the end, I suspect.

I already had a low level of respect for Harrison and that had dropped.

If this had happened after PETER sought out Madison, so much better.

At least they did not get engaged tonight.

😬

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Guess they used most of Clare's time. Oh well.