TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor Peter: Archive through January 20, 2020 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 06, 2020 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
It starts tonight, just watched the segment on GMA, and wondered if there are spoilers...

I’m babysitting and grandbaby is still sleeping, so I’ve got some time...

On GMA, they showed Hannah getting out of the last limo, Lara tried to get Peter to discus what that’s all about he basically said, stay tuned to find out. She asked if he’s engaged and he said,

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, January 06, 2020 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for getting us started. I setup a spoiler thread but I haven't checked out Reality Steve yet.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 06, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Baby woke up!

Peter told GMA, that he’s happy... not sure now the exact words. Very evasive answer imho!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 06, 2020 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hannah had to be there for cross promotion.. DWTS and the Bachelor franchise. She was busy dancing during filming.

I saw on our news where Peter had a pop up shop and handed out roses and power for selfies. Everyone involved seemed to be loving it!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 06, 2020 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thank you sea, I forgot about that!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 07, 2020 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But there she was, trying to detail his season... in her second year filled appearance and she must have chosen to use the mascara most guaranteed to run!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 07, 2020 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So much crying tonight and the selfish ones being encouraged. Yikes! And smirking! Lots of smirking.

And his family seems to love being on tv!

I do like his parents. And his Cuban Grandma.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 07, 2020 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I FF thru most of it. Is there a bachelorette villain surfacing yet?

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, January 07, 2020 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Couldn't tell from last night's performance of a decent villain so far. My first guess was the chick from BC. Or Hannah #1. Or Hannah #2 (with her 3 cut-ins!).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 07, 2020 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
ABC just LOVES Hannah B. Not sure why though.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 09, 2020 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I guess Shaeffer will not be doing recaps anymore. She says it takes too much time away from her family. Guess I won't be looking at her web site anymore. It's just a big ad for Nordstrom's. I'll miss her recaps.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 09, 2020 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She has done a lot of Amazon reviews lately and found some items worth buying for me since the prices are better and I can ship to Amazon Lockers.

I see her point, but I will miss the reviews.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, January 09, 2020 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I’ve read that ABC producers are trying a “different angle” this year and may not necessarily “edit a villain”.

They’re trying to mix it up, who knows for sure.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 09, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Dang it!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 13, 2020 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
So, according to Kegley ...if you are talking badly to someone’s fave....it’s not bullying.
Bullying only occurs if you trash talk some behind their back .

And tired of Kelsey as the victim!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 13, 2020 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It sure seems like Hannah Ann is getting the villain edit.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The only take away I had last night is that Janice Dickinson has had so many face lifts that she looks like Katelynn Jenner.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing Lakecat!

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I wish they would have Peter decide he wanted to leave with Hannah B instead and do a big surprise of Mike or someone else coming in as the bachelor. That would been a huge shocker. I know it wouldn’t be fair to the other girls who are there for Peter but oh well. I remember when they use to step out of the limo not knowing who the bachelor or bachelorette was.
I like Hannah and Peter together and yeah she had her chance but a lot of us look back and realize we might of made a mistake in love and let a good person go.
My fear is by the end of the season I’m not going to like Peter anymore . He was always so real and sweet and a good guy but so far it seems he’s just fake about finding love but all about sex. Things are moving way to fast for a lot of this.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Mykenna reminds me so much of Cassie from Colton season and I didn’t like her. And I like Madison but it was to soon for her to go to family get together. And be in important pics although I’m sure that’s a ABC thing and they have real pics without her. She reminds me of the actress who played Theresa on the soap Passions years ago. I keep wanting to yell st the Tv for her to leave Peter alone she has Ethan!!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
My fear is by the end of the season I’m not going to like Peter anymore .

That seems to be a common problem with these shows. The last bachelor that I liked and thought was sincere was Sean and that’s a lot of seasons ago.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gosh, they are all victims, even Peter. Treat them all for dehydration.

Janice did look sort of embalmed! And I really don't like her giving anyone advise.

Not happy with seeing Hannah Brown. If Peter is crying over her, he is not ready.

Kelsey .. So annoying.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Who do think his mama is crying about int he previews??

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, January 20, 2020 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I was thinking Janice and Caitlyn Jenner must have the same surgeon.

At this point in the show, I'm hoping for a Madison Ben match.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 20, 2020 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So, where does he go where there are not even all belts in his truck?

He really is all drama.