TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor Peter: Archive through February 20, 2020 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 06, 2020 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Peter does not seem to by enjoying himself at all.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 06, 2020 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Chieko I think his fascination with Kelly is because he knows she’s the most normal girl there. I think he probably likes Victoria the most,but is keeping Kelly there as a safe choice. I guess we can definitely expect to see Tammy in Paradise.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Something is seriously wrong with Victoria. That girl has issues.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Did you happen to notice that she hardly looked at Peter when he was talking to her? She looked down, looked away, played with her hair.... Then, when she started trying to explain why she was having difficulty, again, she did not look at him.... Rarely any eye contact.

I like Kelly too.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, I think it’s a bad case of wanting more camera time.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I think Victoria watched Co!tons season and thinks it she pulls a Cassie then Peter will stop the show and Chase after her the same way! If he thinks she don't want him he will want her because of the chase.
I also don't think it's cute to act scared of everything and nervous!
And seriously does he not see the drama on each one on one with her.
And Peter pulled a douche move by not sending Tammy and McKenna home together. That was mean making her to through the rose ceremony

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
True,but at the same time I liked seeing Tammy get rejected on her own. Talk about Mean Girl.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Peter does not seem to by enjoying himself at all.

Neither am I.

I agree, Lakecat. Tammy was the epitome of a Mean Girl. I'm so glad he sent her home. When she was scolding Mykenna, I just wanted Mykenna to tell her to stop. Or to just walk away. Who the hell is she to tell someone else how to behave? I liked Tammy at first, but she totally lost me. I was glad he sent her packing. On the other hand, Mykenna is too young and pretty immature. Why do they always pick suck young women on this show? I guess for the drama.

Now that the Tammy and Mykenna Show is over, maybe we can get back to the Bachelor. I just am not enjoying this season very much. I still love to see the places they go and the beautiful scenery, but the women all seem so shallow and phony. I just do not get Victoria at all. She's the worst.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I guess we're not the only ones wondering what the heck Peter is doing this season. He's catching a lot of heat.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1120862/the-bachelor-s-peter-weber-defends-himself-against-his-critics

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I watched last night's show.

Something is definitely off.

Peter doesn't seem to be attracted to any of the women.

Those white pants the attorney wore were not flattering at all.

The previews showed even more problems with the girls.

I find the show tedious now.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Victoria F is our least favorite. She's so passive aggressive and manipulative. She seems much younger than she is. My daughter read that she got implants as a "revenge body" against an ex. Immature.

Kelsey is just too needy. Way too high maintenance.

My daughter's pick is Madison and mine is Hannah Ann, but both are SO young and really don't seem ready for marriage. They need to quit casting such young ladies.

And I'm totally on board with Tammy being on Paradise.

So far I'm not seeing the next Bachette in this bunch.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m thinking Kelley, Brenda. Victoria is my least favorite too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
100% agree with everything you said, Brenda. I don't think Peter knows what he's doing. Usually I have a favorite by this point and am rooting for someone, but they all seem so young and shallow. This may be the worst season of the Bachelor ever.

I can only look forward to Bachelor in Paradise. That is my very favorite of all three shows!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Watching Peter reminds me of several years ago when a girlfriend and I were both single and attending a church with lots of other singles. We hoped we'd connect with a nice guy, but were frustrated that the guys in their 30s all seemed to gravitate towards the young, immature girls, rather than my friend and I, who were also in our 30s at the time. The guys almost always seemed to go for the "shiny" girls, rather than a deeper relationship. I guess that's just how most guys are.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor-faq-for-season-24-episode-8-these-women-have-no-idea/

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Peter looks older than Madison’s dad! LOL

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Victoria is a piece of work.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wonder why Peter named names to Victoria when he told he somebody had ratted her out.

Even though the girl and Victoria are no longer friends, I bet Victoria can do some damage to the girl.

Peter has no clue how to handle a woman in a serious discussion.

He could have said "I don't really believe this but I have been told that..."

He sounded accusatory when he confronted her.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
My thought was that Victoria doesn't know how to have a serious conversation. She resorts to tears and walking away, which has probably worked in the past for her to keep the guy.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think Victoria has watched too many episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardshians her vernacular and mannerisms are very Kardashian like. At this point I don’t know who he will pick. Hannah Ann is too young,Victoria is trouble and I don’t see Windmill Pete picking virgin Madison.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I watched it but I also miss a lot so maybe I am wrong here' but why in the world would Peter drop all that on Victoria right before the home date' right in her front yard' Id be pissed to. He should have had the home date and then later brought it up' but he picked a very crappy time to drop that little conversation' right at her doorstep practically... These guys act like they are in Junior High...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
All the most recent bachelors and bachelorettes do the thing where someone voices a concern and they immediately raise the concern and rat out the person or persons who came to them.

You would think that all involved would just shut up, but we are talking airtime, angst and drama, not to mention future airtime and drama in other shows, not actually the best choice for a spouse.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was so proud of Peter when he got in that car and drove away from <77> Victoria, but then when he decided to bring her to LA for the RC, I thought he was being cruel. But when he let the other crazy girl (Kelsey) go and gave <77> V the rose, I was astonished. Peter just may be the worst Bachelor ever.

Victoria will be nothing but trouble. Didn't I say somewhere above that "that girl has issues?" Kelsey was almost as bad, what with crying for three days over a bottle of champagne.

This show is not nearly as much fun as it used to be.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Remember, they are talking to producers who probably push them in the direction of confrontation.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I only watch this show so I know who is who on Bachelor in Paradise.