TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor Peter: Archive through February 06, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same. Sneak to his room and you get a random rose, then again cancel the opportunity for some to even talk to you?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I did check to see what other shows are on at the same time. Other than AGT champions, which didn't interest me last night, there's nothing else I want to watch on Monday evenings. So, I plodded through this. The 2 girls that I think are edited as relatively 'normal', probably won't make it through to the end.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They need to pick better, more sincere, interesting and entertaining Bachelors. They haven't had a good one since Sean. Seven lousy bachelors in a row. Ugh!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I completely agree with you. Peter has been one of the worst bachelors. I loved Sean and JP. They were two of the best bachelors.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Rvon-Juan Pablo? I didn’t like him and had a hard time understanding him.
I think Peter let the women pressure him on Aliya. If he thought there was something there, he should have kept her. He is looking for his wife supposedly.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
If all you have to do is figure out where Peter is and walk over there, why doesn't everyone do it. I don't get it.

He was extremely unfair to the girls he sent home last night. In essence he was saying, "I don't need to get to know you better, I'm just not interested.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
And I don't understand his attraction with Kelley. I thought it was really a lackluster date.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Peter did a job on his forehead with that golf cart and broken glass accident.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yeah, freaky accident. I'm glad they had video of it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Me thinks there was alcohol consumed prior to the incident.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The golf cart incident was, dare I say, amusing. Glad they had footage or we wouldn't believe it!

I adore Peter, but he's wishy washy. He is SO easily manipulated by these girls. I am glad that he kept Tammy because we need some more drama to keep it interesting. Most of the girls seem about as deep as a wading pool. I just love all the crying and tattling. The girls will never learn to not tattle on each other. It never ends well! More tears on Wednesday. YAY!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently Victoria F. is a racist. Cosmo pulled her digital cover (whatever that is).

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-victoria-f-cover-pulled-by-cosmo-white-lives-matter-ad-1276225

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Peter rewards bad behavior by giving the girl a rose.

How nice he now has 'clarity'. Good bye cocktail party.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with both of you, Brenda and Dogdoc. Peter is very easily manipulated and he did reward Krazy Kelsey's bad behavior with the rose. That girl is trouble. And who said she was "popping pills?!" I didn't hear anyone say that. She's kind of psycho.

I thought Kelly seemed very mature and less needy than the other girls. She's not automatically in love with Peter because he's pretty and he's the "prize." She wants someone who challenges her. I don't think Peter challenges anybody. I'm liking him less and less.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
They kept talking about how they met the weeks before the show,but I never heard how they met.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think they ran into each other in a hotel lobby, and Kelly introduced herself to him. Not sure if she knew she was going on the show yet or not.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That golf cart incident was scary to me. I can see how that could happen to me, bumping into something at nearly eye level. I think he just reacted with the glass in his hand and broke it on his forehead? I kept thinking about how lucky he was to not have put out an eye!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kelsey said she takes Adderall. We see her drinking.

https://www.rightstep.com/rehab-blog/dangers-mixing-alcohol-adderall-new-party-drug/

Look at the side effects... Interactions...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I guess Cosmopolitan had to air brush out Peter's forehead bandage.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Easily done!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Heck, I could even do that and I'm a novice at Photoshop.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I never did see the golf cart accident. Monday night was three house long and two hours tonight. That’s ridiculous. It’s just being used as filler by the network,but yet here I am watching.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ok now that we have it narrowed down, I say it will either be Kelly or Madison in the end.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, February 06, 2020 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, no, not Juan-Paulo. I meant JP Rosenbaum.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, February 06, 2020 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Loved JP but he wasn't the Bachelor. He was Ashley's choice on her season of The Bachelorette. :-)

Generally speaking, The Bachelorette seasons have produced better couples. The Bachelorettes for the most part seem more sincere, however, that hasn't even been true in more recent seasons.