TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor Colton

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Colton users admin

The Bachelor
The Bachelor (on ABC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 05, 2019Babyjaxmom25 01-05-19  1:54 pm
Archive through January 16, 2019Jimmer25 01-16-19  4:35 pm
Archive through February 05, 2019Babyjaxmom25 02-05-19  6:23 pm
Archive through February 26, 2019Texannie26 02-26-19  5:27 am
Archive through March 06, 2019Jimmer25 03-06-19  7:29 am
Archive through March 11, 2019Snoopsmom25 03-11-19  6:22 pm
Archive through March 14, 2019Seamonkey25 03-14-19  2:17 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link, Sea. I had forgotten that I hadn't read part 2 already.

Sheaffer agrees with me that Hannah Alabama is awkward and can't put a sentence together. She said she has never been more disappointed in ABC and was actually angry! Me too!!!

I looked at the official Facebook page for the Bachette, and there are a lot of other people there who are very disappointed in this choice of Bachette. I wonder if they offered it to a couple of others and it was declined. Hannah can't have been their first choice?!

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Some thoughts....

So are these folks grownups? Why the big deal about Colton jumping the fence? Let him go, He is in a foreign country. He'll probably be back soon if people aren't chasing him like he is 12. You all looked like idiots.

I would have said I was no longer a virgin whether I was or not. That was old when it started. I'd hate for that to be the one thing that defined me. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Any time someone says "I think I can read people pretty well", they usually can't. If you can, there's usually not a compulsion to tell people.

In Bachelor world, if they come to see you prior to a rose ceremony, it's usually not a good thing.

The editing of this show is getting worse and worse. Or more and more cringe-worthy. But......they do offer themselves up for it and participate. I'd totally bring on the fake tears if I got the cool trips and experiences for free. But oh.....my family and friends would do the cheesy imitations for eternity.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Bachelor Nation is marching out some of their alumni to defend the choice of Hannah B. as the new Bachette. I guess there is a lot of push back on her choice. LOL.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1024032/what-kaitlyn-bristowe-really-thinks-of-hannah-brown-being-the-bachelorette

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Could, Kaitlyn. !ike, be any more, like inarticulate? Kind of foul mouthed, too, but that isn't new.

I think she means people are deprecating the choice of Hannah B, not that Hannah B is deprecating.

I will be skipping the show again and reading Reality Steve and Sheaffer. Will jump back in at the end if it sounds interesting, as it did this season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I noticed that too about Kaitlyn, Sea. Not much class there. And I thought she meant that Hannah B. is "self-deprecating," not deprecating.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I never liked Kaitlyn Bristowe when she was the Bachelorette. I thought she was a terrible choice. Plus, just recently found out she is in a relationship Jason (from the season before this one -- can't remember the girl's name). He was always one of my favorites. Yuck on her though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/coronavirus-bachelor-colton-underwood-tests-positive-1285762

And while it says he is sheltering in Huntington, CA, there is no such place, so he is in Huntington Beach, which is WAY too close to me.. Like a block away.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Scary stuff going on with Colton and Cassie. She's filed a restraining order and accused him of sending threatening texts to Cassie, her sister and her sister's boyfriend, hanging out and walking by her apartment at all hours and stalking her at her parents house.
He's even been accused of putting a tracking device on her car. Don't have links, but there are reports on TMZ, in US magazine and RS has been posting about it on twitter.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow! He always seemed overly immature. how sad.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
https://www.eonline.com/news/1187870/colton-underwoods-alleged-texts-to-cassie-randolph-revealed-in-restraining-order-filing

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Colton came out to Robin Roberts in an interview that he is gay.
Iā€™d love for the franchise to give him a second chance as the first gay bachelor with a cast of men.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Not sure middle America is ready for that, but can't say I'm surprised. No wonder he was still a virgin in his late 20s. He's just not interested in girls. I truly hope he finds his soulmate now that's he's figured it out.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently he's working with Netflix on a new reality show about his coming out process. Should be interesting.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1258678/bachelors-colton-underwood-to-return-to-reality-tv-after-coming-out-as-gay

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, April 25, 2021 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Colton being gay is only news to... Colton!

I think I've seen enough of him on my TV.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 26, 2021 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think I agree with you, Brenda. šŸ‘

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: