TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Colton: Archive through January 16, 2019 users admin

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I deleted this from my DVR schedule as soon as Colton was announced as this season's bachelor.
Have no interest and too many other things to watch.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I set my DVR for this train wreck. Who knows, if I get bored, I may watch ep.1and I can always delete it. I read the spoilers already.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 07, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Hey I'm going to watch! LOL - As Jag said, I can always stop watching if I don't enjoy it.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, January 07, 2019 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Oh my - That first hour had to be the biggest waste of airtime ever. Is that a sign that this might not be the most successful season?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 07, 2019 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of enjoying it (though they didn't need the three hours).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 07, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Any goofy costumes?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I mostly watche AGT Champions, but did switch just when they were showing the montage of Chris Harrison throughout the years. It was good.
It seems like they know the season is a dud if they were doing the live audience hype and all the other bells and whistles.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought the live audience stuff was a fun way to start the season.

Only one silly costume that I remember. Someone dressed and acted like a sloth. It didn’t work.

The entrances for the most part were pretty tame. Some tired virginity jokes. I still haven’t watched the entire episode. I have it recorded and I’ll watch the rest tonight.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It was a weird show.... the actual show didn't seem to start until 9. I kept going back and forth .... gave up a little after 10. His favorites were very clear to see.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't normally watch this show but I did have it on while I was working last night.

I cannot believe they made joke after joke about his virginity, did they really think that was a winning approach??

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I bet the jokers are there for air time and hoping to be on BIP.

A sloth? That is pretty odd, since sloths are so slow-moving. A sloth would stay in the limo.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The point of the sloth was to make fun of his virginity - ("I heard you move really slow")... it was sort of stupid I thought. And annoying.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was binge watching Surviving R Kelly.. No sloths there.

I wonder sometimes if the odd costumes are encouraged by production, or not.

I guess they do feel a need to stand out in the crowd.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree that the sloth was super annoying. I wanted to FF thru her, but was afraid I'd miss something she said. Turns out, not really. I don't even remember who was in the sloth costume. Ugh.

Colton just kind of bugs the crap out of me. He just seems so unsure of himself. Not at all attractive. He has a pretty face and a rockin' body, but the rest is just ho hum.

That tribute to Chris Harrison made me wonder if he's thinking of retiring. Sweet that they had his mother there.

Still on the fence about this season, but I'm still watching.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes Sea... production makes them wear the costume and do the gimmicky entrances

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Lexie, what if the girl refuses to wear the costume or is that part of her acceptance? How do they pick the girls they are going to treat that way?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-season-premiere/

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I found this episode really annoying. Glad I was able to FF through all of the fan parties and proposals. What a bunch of nonsense fluff!!! I did enjoy seeing the babies.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Sheaffer is so funny!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I barely recognized Katelyn and JoJo. Botox, maybe? They looked so different.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-episode-2-is-there-a-pageant-coach-in-the-house/?ct=t(RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Really? Nobody even commented about the last episode? I'm only 2 minutes into my recording and when he said they're going to a theater "to talk about their firsts," I'm thinking, "Could this show sink any lower? Ugh. Came here to find out what everyone else thought and if I should watch. Maybe I'll just go read Shaeffer's blog and call it a day.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am not watching..

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's so much fluff that I forget it practically as soon as I watch it. I did enjoy it though. Usual stuff.