TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Colton: Archive through March 11, 2019 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree Seamonkey.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-episode-9-the-most-dramatic-episode-ever-no-kidding/

Jimmer, so horrible that Sheaffer says she may not blog it.

One of the most obnoxious was told by Harrison that he was sure we would be seeing her again, I assume on BIP.

I really wasn't familiar with most of them since I wasn't watching this until recently.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That was Demi. He didn't say "BIP," but he did say, "I'm sure we'll be seeing you somewhere." Wink wink.

The women were out of control. I do think this is the cattiest, most immature group of women ever. All they did was talk over each other. I didn't see the strong friendships develop like they have in the past.

And Colton did say that when he jumped over the fence, he wasn't sure what was on the other side. He said he thought he might land on a craft services (food) tent or some other production area, but he just wanted out. Luckily there was nothing there.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, and can I just say that when my first husband and I decided to get married, it never even occurred to us to ask for anyone's "blessing." Do adult people still do that? It was kind of weird that Cassie was so upset about it.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I think Colton must be attracted to what he can't have. He had heard from several all thru the show that Cassie was one that wasn't ready, then she was the only one not to tell him she loved him. Add in not getting the father's blessing, he should have gotten the clue. That and I think part of the attraction was thinking that he could convince her that she did love him.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes, I thought those women set back the women's movement by 20 years..... they were 'stereotypical' of what you see on tv, but not in real life.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No he didn't say BIP, but that was implied.

And the way to get on BIP seems to be to stand out, and not in a pleasant way, IMO.

Works for me, as I haven't ever watched BIP and have no plans to start.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I could not believe what Courtney did to Demi with the pacifier. You don't shove an object into someone's mouth. Demi is a goofball who grew on me. Demi will still be a goof when she is 50.

Yes, these girls looked fairly immature, which is fitting since the Bachelor is also immature.

I can't wait for next week! What are they going to fill 4 hours with?!?!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Crap! Hopefully at least marginally entertaining crap.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, IMO Demi was made for BIP...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Demi is perfect for BIP and will be a hoot on there too I'm sure. They have to have some entertaining people. But remember BIP has a fairly good track record in producing some real bachelor marriages as well as babies! It's a fun show.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Agreed. BIP is usually better than The Bachelor.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It's my favorite summer show. Far more "real" than either the Bach or Bachette. And I adore Mexico!!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’ve been trying to go there for years, but I’ll pass a while longer. The place they stay is in Sayulita Mx. Sayulita is the new “it” place and has been over run with tourist, the infrastructure just can’t handle all the tourists and everyone has been getting sick. Some say it’s the noro virus others say it’s the sewage flowing into the ocean. I’m surprised no one from the show has gotten sick.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BIP is the only show worth watching in this franchise.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am happy you all have BIP. Just never had interest in it.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, so true about Sayulita. I love that area of Mexico and love Sayulita but it is too crowded now. We went to a wedding there 2 years ago and 90% of the guests got sick sometime over the 5 day period. It is really sad. Where they shoot BIP is in a more remote area of Sayulita, not easy to find so maybe that helps them from getting sick but they do go into town for dates so not really sure unless they are taking major precautions.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
We will be in PV in a few weeks and are thinking about visiting Sayulita for the day. I hope we aren’t sorry, getting a stomach virus would make for a long plane ride home.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, goodness! You just reminded me of the trip the HW of New York took to Mexico and how sick (And the graphic descriptions they told) they got on the last day.

I hope you have much better luck, Lakecat.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Where did the House wives go in Mexico? Yeah I may just stay in puerto Vallarta to be safe.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
You could be right about Mexico, Grooch, but I remember they went on a trip to Colombia and got terribly sick.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The NY HW went to Colombia last season.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
The Beverly Hills housewives went to Punta De Mita, north of PV. When heading north of PV, Sayulita is toward the right and Punta de Mita is toward the left.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Hannah G is the worst fake crier ever. She keeps wiping non-existent tears away.
These breakups are cringeworthy in their fakeness.