TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Colton: Archive through February 26, 2019 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
But still....who???

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-episode-5-part-1-put-me-in-coach/?ct=t

Kirpa

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Texannie, it was Kirpa. She slipped on some rocks on the beach and sprained her wrist and had to have 5 stitches in her chin. Kind of odd they didn't mention it.

Kirpa has been a favorite of mine since the beginning. Didn't her parents own an Indian restaurant? I love Indian food! I'm thinking if Colton marries her, he could have free Indian food for the rest of his life!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m pretty sure I could eat Indian everyday. I’m starting weight watchers in two days and I’ve chosen it as my fairwell to food meal.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Bachelor-Cassie-Randolph-Young-Once-Docuseries-45753335

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching... Funny but I don't have a favorite. Usually I have at least one girl that I really like. But none of these are winning me over. And this week I was thinking "who is this Cassie person I have never seen before?!"

And what are the odds that Elyse returns?

I love the locations too. And Demi was less offensive this week and Onyeka is looking like a S--- stirrer now!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It is weird how he seems to have got so close to Cassie so fast.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-episode-5-part-2-there-was-no-drama/

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Bachelor Sean seemed to do that with Catherine, Jimmer. It’s like she all the sudden cam e out of nowhere. Maybe Cassie is the winner.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
With Colton as the Bachelor, can anyone of these women really be called "the winner"?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I do not find him attractive.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
, Lexie and Lakecat! I agree. He seems pretty wimpy to me. And I think he's going to be bald in 10 years. Plus if I have to watch him take another shower . . .

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why Demi’s mother was in prison and how long? And I guess Syndney has been hiding this is the first time I’ve noticed her.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I did some googling and found out Demi’s mother was in federal prison for embezzlement. She got out of prison after Demi had left for The Bachelor. She and Colton talked to her mom on the phone. Who she embezzled, don’t know??
Demi was raised by her father and stepmother.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I really hope her ‘not worthy of love’ speech wasn’t a set up for her being the bachelorette

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jag.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
All the women are telling him that some are not ready for marriage. And Colton's all, "Huh??? Who could it be?" Maybe the girl who's only kissed one boy in her whole life. Also the girl who makes the stupid growly faces (Hannah B.).

From the previews, it looks like Colton introduces Hannah B. to his parents. They also made it look like she could be the one he had sex with, so now he has to propose to her. I really, really hope it's not her. Ugh.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Why don’t you like Hannah B?

(Sorry if the answer is obvious. I follow the show but I don’t always pay attention.)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just find something off about her. She seemed so immature when she was trash-talking Caelynn. Apparently they were both in the Miss USA (or Miss America, not sure which) contest, and Caelynn finished as a runner-up while Hannah B. didn't, so Hannah was jealous of her and stopped being her friend. Also the goofy faces. She just seems immature to me. Don't like her at all.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 18, 2019 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow. So Surprised to see Hannah B go home. I really thought she was going to be there till the end. I also thought we would see the two beauty queens on a two on one. Somehow Colton seem to avoid doing the two on one date. Although I guess his final four girls with two roses was very similar. I think Cassie is probably the best match for him. And I honestly can’t see any of these girls being the next bachelorette.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad Colton didn't listen to Kirpa and sent her packing. I like both Caelynn and Cassie. The fact that they were so befuddled and upset about Taysia's and Kirpa's accusations against them seemed to indicate that they just made it up. I hope he sends Taysia home next week. I just hate it when the women spend so much energy campaigning against each other. Can't stand the outright cattiness.

I think the winner could be tiny Hannah G. She's very pretty and quiet. She could be the sleeper of this show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-episode-7-im-rubber-youre-glue/?ct=t

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The entire thing is a bit baffling. Normally I don't like the ones who tattle and seem to be making trouble but Tayshia seemed very sincere.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Ok, I'm watching'. He has just told each and every one of these gals he loves them. He has also asked each father for thier 'thumbs up' if he asks thier daughter for her hand in marriage,

Oh brother'.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Chewpito, I was furious - I read the spoilers & knew who he was sending home & then watched him proclaim his love & asked her father for her hand. I thought surely something must have happened to make him change his mind about her AND THEN watched him do it 3 MORE times. I hope he never gets laid.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Who did he send home?