TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Colton: Archive through March 14, 2019 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Nothing will ever top the fakiness of when Colton broke up with the girl from Arkansas on Bachelor in Paradise.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
We saw the jump. Was there a shark? I couldn’t bring myself to watch it.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I haven’t watched all season but decided to watch to see what happened after Colton hopped the large gate. Too much drama and a waste of time. But I must say, Tayshia is just gorgeous.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tayshia should be pissed.. He was so much more broken up saying goodbye to Hannah! All those hugs and saying he might be making a mistake.

Tayshia was more mature, less pulling a built trip.

Cruel for each of them to have to watch.

And Harrison incoming about virginity.. Just too tacky.

Odd that Tayshia just grabbed a very small bag and walked out, while Hannah started packing.

Still on the a Hannah interview with Harrison before she confronts Colton.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Colton is his own worst enemy. She's just not into you, Colton. How many ways does she have to say it. Cassie has just completed her acting debut and took this farce as far as she wanted to. Why can't Colton see that? I'm sorry for him, but he was warned and he had some good girls that were really into him. He really messed up.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I haven’t actually watched this show but follow it through all y’all post.
It makes me glad I didn’t watch because he sets off my creep meter. Something is not quite right with this fellow and if I was Cassie’s parent I would not only be very concerned about her safety, I would demand that the show pay for personal security for her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just found his jump over the gate and running off into the neighborhood very immature, like a little kid running away when he doesn't get his way. And then when they were all running up and down the road calling his name at 11:40 at night (per Chris Harrison), I was thinking that all the people who live in that area and were probably trying to sleep must be pretty annoyed.

Chris Harrison says that tomorrow night is going to be "the most shocking season finale ever!" (Haven't we heard that before?) Maybe they'll bring Tia back!

I think Cassie has feeling for Colton, but she's just not ready to commit to an engagement. We'll see how it goes tonight . . .

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I still think if her father had not gone to Portugal, she would not have had an issue. It was like he told her that the feelings had to be immediate.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The spoilers were correct....Hannah B. is the new B’ette and Colton is no longer a virgin. Amen

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
My take on this whole Colton suddenly not being able to live without Cassie is that it is more likely based on rejection, rather than love. Because it is someone he cannot have. I've been through this, on both sides, when I was a lot younger and much more immature.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This show, and Chris Harrison, just get more and more fake.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was so stupid when he jumped the wall and they were calling his name. Talk about silly.

I’m still not caught up. Who did he have sex with?

(I still can’t believe they made such a big thing out of him being a virgin.)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
He and Cassie spent the night in the Fantasy Suite and from his reaction the morning after and their lovey-dovey dovey on the finale sure looked like it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He didn't say outright one way or the other when asked by Chris. By now, I'm sure they did. I give this relationship about 18 months.... or until his 'potential' Dancing with the Stars gig is up.

And yes, as Alittlebirdie said, you want what you cannot have...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-finale-part-1-i-think-i-might-stroke-out/#comments

I think Chris Harrison's ego has blown up to gargantuan proportions.

Let me say virgin 100 times and promote my other projects; all about me me me.

https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-finale-part-1-i-think-i-might-stroke-out/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmy Kimmel got Neil Lane to donate a ring and gave it to Colton. They can use it, trade it at the jeseler, pawn it, whatever..

And Jimmy, who claims his wife actually told him to pick Cassie as the winner (let me guess that his wife reads Reality Steve).

Colton has moved to LA. They don't live together.

They watched the shows with her family. Her Dad loves him, she says.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
They really stretched a dull finale into 4 long hours. Whew! Thank goodness for FF.

It was just dull without two girls to pick from. No suspense.

And Hannah B as the Bach-ette? I don't think this is a good choice. I wonder if Tayshia was in the running. She's more mature and well spoken. Hannah B will give the editors so much work to do as she stumbles around with her words and just stares blankly at the camera.

I think Colton's relationship will fizzle. They are both just immature and need to grow up some more first.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Tayshia would have been a much better choice for The Bachelorette. At least she seems intelligent and fun.

Dreadful season. I got so tired of the show being all about Colton's virginity.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I had pegged either Hannah G., Taysia or Caelynn as the Bachette. I can't believe they picked Hannah B. Just no. She's so awkward. And that last guy who made the comment about going "down South," what is wrong with these guys? Who says that to someone they just met? Ewwwwww! I loved the expression on Harrison's face when he came back on stage after that. Ick.

I agree with you, Brenda. Both Colton and Cassie are pretty immature. But I wish them all the best.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
PS. I love Cassie's new haircut. Super cute!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Add me as another one that thinks it should have been Tayshia for Bachelorette. I really liked her.

I'm sure I won't be watching it now. It will be just too silly.

I still don't get why, if Cassie truly liked Colton she didn't go ahead and finish the show. The engagement isn't binding and they would have had plenty of time to get to know each other.

She just had to know that if it wasn't her it wasn't anyone? Please! He already had told her that and he picked her out of 30 other girls.

I'm sorry they gave them a ring. They deserved to be penalized for not finishing the show.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
What was different about Cassie's haircut? Just a few inches lopped off?

I heard someone this week refer to it as the "ramen noodle hairdo" LOL I have to agree. It always looks messy like it needs combed. (I know it is in style, I still don't like it)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I think they are to be congratulated for not being railroaded .. Her into leaving and him into choosing one of the other women and then into proposing.

They each had gotten new hair styles.

I agree that Hannah B is not a great choice.

Tayshia would be better.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yuck on Hannah B. So fake, in an already fake show. The other Hannah had zero personality so I’d prefer it to be Taisha or Caelynn.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-finale-part-2-colton-jumped-the-fence-and-i-think-cassie-finally-got-off-it/