TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Colton: Archive through February 05, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was just explaining why no comments, despite having posted Sheaffer's blog entry.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching not sure why though

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s inertia.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same for me.. Since I got the new and much improved DVR, this is one program I didn't feel compelled to set up to record.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... this season didn't make it on my new and improved fantastic Contour DVR because this show literally jumped the shark when they made him the lead (and it's no secret how much I have always hated "production" on this show). I read RS and judging from the comments on his site, everyone seems to hate Colton as the Bachelor. So I can't really comment because I don't know who anyone is on the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I know what Sheaffer tells me.. And she always catches interesting details.

(like one of the women wearing the "must have" wedge.. cracks me up!)

I would say I get more info from her comments section but most of them say they aren't watching, just relying on her blog.

The past few seasons, I have enjoyed Harrison less and less.. actually since after his divorce, he's become more smug and annoying.

He is still better than many involved with reality shows in terms of interfering or instigating (talking about YOU, production for Teen Mom and 90 Day Fiance).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, January 20, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching. Just not much to comment on regarding the show. Not yet. Tantrums will happen eventually!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 20, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Too many women still to be able to tell them apart. I have a couple that I like, but most of them seem very immature and "not there for the right reasons."

Colton annoys the crap out of me. I just watch this show for the gorgeous locations and exotic dates. I know it's not real.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Monday, January 21, 2019 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Lakecat I feel the same way about Katelyn she looks like a completely different person. She use to be real. Definitely some plastic surgery

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I feel the same way about Katelyn

So do you know of these girls from previous, seasons?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching (LOL ... the watch update) but I still haven't watched this week. There's too much on TV these days!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thought it was kind of funny that Hannah B. made a point of talking to Colton about how terrible Caelynne is, and now she's whining about how Caelynne's ruining her relationship with Colton. You were the one who opened that can of worms, honey!

Loved all the kids they took to the amusement park. What a fun day! I would love that!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-episode-3-i-love-a-good-emotional-spiral/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. Nothing? I thought Caelynn's story of her assault was absolutely heartbreaking. Especially the part of the men taking pictures of her when she was unconscious. What is wrong with people these days??? Was there nobody in that room who would stand up and say, "This is wrong. This is a person"? We need to do a better job educating our young men about respect and common decency.

On the other hand, we had Courtney and Demi, and as much as I didn't like Demi at first, Courtney was just downright passive aggressive with her. Getting all self-righteous that Demi talked smacked about her to Colton, when that was exactly what she (Courtney) was going into that room to do, too. Courtney did have a negative attitude, and instead of making the effort to get to know Colton, she pouted and steamed that he wasn't coming to her. Doesn't work that way, Cupcake.

I don't find Colton that attractive, but I still enjoy the interaction of all the women. Poor Tracy just didn't look comfortable at all. Every time the camera went to her, she looked like she'd been sucking lemons.

I do love to see all the exotic places they go. Singapore was gorgeous and Thailand is next. Yay!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoy your posts, Babyjaxmom. I am watching .... I'm just slow (and guilty of watching BB instead). Too much competition on Mondays.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Weird, I just posted something but it did not show up...

anyway..Im watching... If its good or its bad. I always watch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-episode-4-part-1-im-afraid-of-tacos/

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I watch too, it's different this time, that's for sure..... Demi is so full of herself. It can't just be editing showing her facial expressions at the Rose ceremony. She's just kind of nasty. Of course, it's probably all being set up for a Bachelor in Paradise storyline between the 2 .....

Did anyone notice when he was with Cassie at the Rose ceremony that he had her lipstick all over his face? So, they probably only showed a small portion of the make-out session.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jimmer!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree with everything you said Babyjax especially about Tracey. If I had to guess final 4 it’d be Caelynn, Cassie and Hannah G and I have no idea of the fourth one.Tashya is cute.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Tayshia is my favorite so far. She is cute, funny and enthusiastic. If she gets far enough and he doesn't end up picking her, she could be a good choice for the Bachelorette.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-episode-4-part-2-for-the-love-take-off-your-shoes/?ct=t

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 04, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
So, why is the girl I swear I have never seen before, wearing a band aide on her chin????

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is a mystery.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She fell down.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1011646/the-bachelor-s-kirpa-explains-her-mysterious-chin-injury