TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Colton: Archive through March 06, 2019 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
He is absolutely appalling. I haven’t see this episode yet but in the previous episode he practically forced one of the women to declare her love for him and then promptly sent her home. Why? Pure ego?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I watched last night.

Chewy, he followed the protocol of saying he was "falling in love with". Not to be confused with "in love with".

He really has no charisma.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It was like he had a 'script' with the fathers when talking with each of them. Then, he was surprised when Cassie's father threw some reality onto the situation. Well, duh... I would want my dad to be like Cassie's dad.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just don't like Taysia (still mad at her for trying to throw the other girls under the bus), but how adorable is her little brother?

I agree that he has no charisma. I thought for sure he was going to send Cassie home, since her father wouldn't give him his blessing and she was the only one not to declare her love for him.

Finally next week we get to see him get that fence (which is a pretty impressively athletic feat!). Can't wait to see what contributes to his meltdown.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As I mentioned, I have a different impression of Tayshia. I really like her. She has a lot of fun and energy, she seems sincere and she isn't full of herself (that bit they showed at the end of one episode where she sat on the ice cream was very funny and she was very good about seeing the humor in it and laughing at her mistake). I don't usually like it when they talk trash about each other but I think she is just sincerely trying to warn him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the season until last night but read Sheaffer's recaps and read here.

From what I saw, I like Tayshia.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm liking Tayshia too now. I didn't like it when she tattled on the other girls with second hand info, but after last night's show I can see her as the Bachette.

And Last night I did not see Colton tell the beauty queen he was falling in love with her. I guess I missed that? I saw her tell him she was "in love" with him, then he just kissed her without saying anything. That's what I thought I saw. So I was so surprised when he told the other girls he was falling for them. I thought the beauty queen would last until the end!

So my picks: I think he wants to propose to Cassie but she's not interested. So he will propose to Hannah. And Tayshia can be the next bachette.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought Cassie was toast when her dad refused his blessing, she failed to tell him she was "falling in love with him" (like the other three girls did), and then he didn't kiss her goodbye 15 times like he did with the others. They didn't show him kiss her goodbye at all. He just said, "See ya" and got in the car. No kiss (that was shown). I was very surprised when she got the rose.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-episode-8-part-1-the-one-where-i-fell-in-love-with-hannahs-mom/

I just love Sheaffer's recaps..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/the-bachelor-episode-8-part-2/#comment-100590

Part 2

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m sorry I thought I was Watching closely but I completely missed the entire segment where he sent Caelynn home. Why and how?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He just didn't give her a rose.

He did attempt to comfort her and walked her out.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Someone tells you that you are overthinking something I feel you need to run away! you could never overthink and if a guy tells you that it is gaslighting Imo.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I am not going to read here till later, but thanks ahead for any reports, I dont have cable' and of course the weather has damaged a satellite that I get 'antenna TV' on, so I do not get this channel till its fixed.
I really dont care much for 'any of the whole mess' but since I have watched for entertainment reasons only' I kind of want to know what happens.
Hope they fix it by tomorrow, isn't it a 2 part?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I got the feeling that, until her father came and laid down what he thought she should not do, she was fine. I think her conflict was between what her dad said and her feelings.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Tonight is The Women Tell All.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looks to be a free for all..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So how many times did Colton and Tayshia mention his virginity and how it might end in the fantasy suite.

And all the teasing that he really bad more experience than one might think.

And she really wanted to have that happen, but it didn't.

I think he already planned that Cassie would be the one, until her dad was flown to Portugal to muddy the waters.

So with Hannah, no one knows what happened, except those of us who spoiled, of course.

Harrison looked silly running around in the dark shouting for Colton.

The fence jump was amazing.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They set this whole ending up by flying the dad in.... They don't have a conversation about what the dad said and then have him talk to his daughter within a few hours, just before the fantasy suite. The dad even seemed to have a slight smile on his face... hey, he got a free vacation in Portugal!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wonder if that fence jump was not spontaneous.

How did he know what was on the other side. That was a high drop.

I wonder if there were mattresses for him to land on on the other side.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Anything is possible, but when Harrison went through the gate, there were no mattresses..

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I think the women had a few drinks in the green room.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Colton is a 6'3 27 year old athlete. Going over the fence is not a big deal for him, especially when he was upset.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 2:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The women tell all show was ridiculous.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven’t watched yet but I read from various sources that it was horrible.